Page 372 of 373 FirstFirst ... 272322362363364365366367368369370371372373 LastLast
Results 3,711 to 3,720 of 3728

Thread: Thoughts And Comments In General #1 **SPOILERS**Bachelorette 4 Deanna

Re: Thoughts And Comments In General #1 **SPOILERS**Bachelorette 4 Deanna

Quote Originally Posted by drewmatt;3045169;
    If they're intimidated over that, then they're not right for Deanna anyway.
    Just her outburst/abrasiveness/aggressiveness would intimidate some. And I personally dont feel this is the first time theyve seen her out of character.
    "At the beach, life is different. Time doesn't move hour to hour but mood to moment. We live by the currents, plan by the tides, and follow the sun." - anonymous

Quote Originally Posted by drewmatt;3045169;
    If they're intimidated over that, then they're not right for Deanna anyway.
    I doubt any are intimidated, more like turned off, scared she is too emotional, etc

Quote Originally Posted by TrevsLiv;3044800;
    ITA Sue, if she wants them to show how they feel and COMPETE for her, what was wrong with the breakfast in bed. That is such a wonderful gesture. She has stated she is never wrong, she never makes mistakes, she always ahs to best the guys, plays dumb tricks for attention and well, I could go on but I won't. And like you said, IF she understands what they are going through (but she was such a "B" on the other show does she know) then lighten up for goodness sake. If I was one of the guys, I would have left by now and wouldn't have done it quietly. I would have made a scene, told her off, wished the guys well and offered a few prayers for them and walked out.
    Hi Trevsliv! Hope the baby is doing well!

About the first part that I bolded--I guess it would be a nice gesture if the person liked breakfast. Speaking for myself, I wouldn't take too well to that kind of thing because I can't speak with anyone within about an hour of waking up (well, except for a quick hello). I need my time to awaken. I am not rude, I just don't like to talk.

The second part--can you point me to where DeAnna says that she is never wrong and never makes mistakes? I have read most of the interviews, but I have never seen that mentioned.

Thanks!
    Last edited by grneyedgirl; 06-08-2008 at 09:04 PM.
    When you judge others, you do not define them. You define yourself. ~Wayne Dyer

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Kresge;3045141;
    Sure do!

Hey, let's start a club ~ my ex was 10 years younger.

By the way to FoRT!
    I also want to say to the FORT.

Uhm, can I join you Kresge? I dated my pool boy and he was 12 years younger than me.

Quote Originally Posted by grneyedgirl;3045182;
    Hi Trevsliv! Hope the baby is doing well!

About the first part that I bolded--I guess it would be a nice gesture if the person liked breakfast. Speaking for myself, I wouldn't take too well to that kind of thing because I can't speak with anyone within about an hour of waking up (well, except for a quick hello). I need my time to awaken. I am not rude, I just don't like to talk.

The second part--can you point me to where DeAnna says that she is never wrong and never makes mistakes? I have read most of the interviews, but I have never seen that mentioned.

Thanks!
    Hey grneyed,

I'm anti-social in the mornings too ~ want my java and to be left alone for awhile!

As for De "not making mistakes" ~ she jokingly said that during the meet and greet.

Some have speculated that it was left in because she does make a mistake this season.

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn7;3045184;
    I also want to say to the FORT.

Uhm, can I join you Kresge? I dated my pool boy and he was 12 years younger than me.
    Wow ~ that makes 3 of us now!

This cougar group is turning into a hungry pack!

Quote Originally Posted by TrevsLiv;3044810;
    I think we need to get Ellen out of the picture. Deanna needs to learn to make her own decisions and not act all haughty becasue she has a celebrity friend. What Ellen said and did about Brad just plain sucked. Who is she to know anything about heterosexual relationships. Heck, her ex left her for a man.
    Hey TrevsLiv--me again! Sorry I am just catching up for the day.

Is DeAnna not supposed to seak the advice and counsel from those who she considers to be wise? I, personally, don't think that she is acting haughty at all. I think that she has bonded with Ellen and values her opinion. Just like we do with our close friends. Perhaps Ellen should have chosen different words regarding Brad. But, considering that he lied to her--I can see why she feels the way she does.

Aren't heterosexual relationships and homosexual relationships quite similar? IMO, they are both based on love, commitment, communication, honor, trust, etc. I think those things are necessary no matter what sex your partner is. To allude to the fact that Ellen doesn't know what she is taking about because she is a homosexual female who was left by her same sex partner for someone of the opposite sex is quite jaded.

Is cheating different for gay people? I am curious to see what you think about men who leave their wife for another woman. Obviously, they don't know too much about heterosexual relationships either. If they did, they would honor their commitments.
    When you judge others, you do not define them. You define yourself. ~Wayne Dyer

Not to change the subject but I've been thinking about something other than Deanna's outburst and I was wondering if anyone had any thoughts. I've been lurking around for many seasons, and I don't remember one where the FORT folks had determined the F2 so early. I think it was determined after the first episode? I know the fantasy date guys are pretty clear, given that its in the Bahamas. But other than one poster who claims to know when Jeremy arrived home, and one screencap, how can we be so sure? If we knew that Jason, and Jesse arrived home on the 8th or later, maybe. But without anything to confirm when others arrived home (other than crew) I'm really surprised at how sure people seem to be. It seems like usually the predictions turn out to be correct but have you ever been way off in your predictions/timelines/etc..? This season just seems so odd to me!
    Last edited by ducky2; 06-08-2008 at 08:59 PM. Reason: spelling

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn7;3045192;
    I agree. I have three daughters as well and I can tell you that my hearing loss has been a blessing, at times, for all of the outbursts, pert opinions and slamming of doors that has happened over the years.
    Lynn7, I too have three daughters and many times wished I did not have to hear the crazy goings on and the slamming doors, fights and throwing down books. I often wished they could be muzzled and thought what a horrible Mom I was for thinking it. You have such an amazing way of looking at life, it's a joy to read your posts and insights.

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;3045009;
    Awwww, I think there are quite a few posters who were not keen on De from Bach 11 and who have turned their opinions around about her. I think there are quite a few who have spoken up about how they felt in the past and how they have had a change of heart.
    I am one of those who will admit to not being that crazy about De in the last season. I thought she was pushy and overbearing. I was a definite Jenni fan, but even Jenni had traits that were annoying (like her laugh). No one is perfect. But I have had a complete change of heart about De this season. She seems softer and more vulnerable, but sometimes those "brasher" parts of her personality do come out. This is one tough girl who has had a lot of heartache and a lot of responsibility at a very young age. Let's give her the benefit of the doubt!