Page 371 of 373 FirstFirst ... 271321361362363364365366367368369370371372373 LastLast
Results 3,701 to 3,710 of 3728

Thread: Thoughts And Comments In General #1 **SPOILERS**Bachelorette 4 Deanna

Re: Thoughts And Comments In General #1 **SPOILERS**Bachelorette 4 Deanna

Jen was on Andy Firestone's...then she became a Bachelorette of her own show.
    "At the beach, life is different. Time doesn't move hour to hour but mood to moment. We live by the currents, plan by the tides, and follow the sun." - anonymous

Paul was not into DeAnna, so no one need worry about his feelings being hurt over the breakfast business.

I didn't really think he was very into De anyway, but DeAnna is always saying she wants them to make an effort and when they do they get shot down. It can't be just during her terms or when she is doing her little tests.

Quote Originally Posted by musicmom;3045080;
    Kresge - Thank you for sharing some info - from reading this board for several seasons, I trust you, and won't ask for sources! I appreciate getting accurate intel from trusted posters.....Hey, since I married a man 6 years younger, do I qualify as a lifetime cougar??????

Sure do!

Hey, let's start a club ~ my ex was 10 years younger.

By the way to FoRT!

Quote Originally Posted by Fair Balancer;3045119;
    I thought Brad performed as a great "host" as he would at work. I did not ever see a connection truly forming more than polite enthusiasm. It just didn't come across to me. Therefore, I truly hoped he would not choose just because he got caught up in the situation.
    Many of us thought we did see a connection between them back then. Brad's mom included as she had a PI about how she liked seeing Brad "petting" Dee and being protective of her at the meet the family date.

While everyone may have meltdowns at one time or another, do they do it while seeking or in front ofa potential soulmate/partner??
    This in my opinion would be very intimidating behavior to some.
    "At the beach, life is different. Time doesn't move hour to hour but mood to moment. We live by the currents, plan by the tides, and follow the sun." - anonymous

I have meltdowns, absolutely, but not with 9 guys I am hoping to find love with and who until I see the full scene appeared to have done nothing too heinous. again, I think going into the house and saying to the guys "who ran" "WHat is UP? I came down here to see everyone and then smiling and giving them a chance to speak would have been much more effective, and please remember I am on D's side and have been from way back.

Quote Originally Posted by pminn1608;3045142;
    Same goes for all those who malign Brad for his season, should have turned it off
    Brad's questionable behavior didn't occur until the season was over, so that wasn't an option.

Personally, I liked Brad during the season, and I agreed with his decision to choose no one (can't force love) BUT, I can't say I approved of how he handled the situation, or of his behavior on the AFTR show.

Yet, that's all water under the bridge now.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by K9Mom;3045143;
    Many of us thought we did see a connection between them back then. Brad's mom included as she had a PI about how she liked seeing Brad "petting" Dee and being protective of her at the meet the family date.
    I can even see how that might happen - his behavior, not the mom observation. I have had dates, that were not romantically motivated, such as a corporate function or charity gala. I was raised that "you danced with the one who brought you". Meaning, that in the South (here we go again), you treated your date as if you were his guest and vice versa. You didn't have to fall in love or be in love to be a date - and no expectations were there as well. If you are on a date, that person is "it" for the evening and then you can leave it behind at the goodnights at the door. I still saw Brad treat these women as a gentleman and that can be read the wrong way IF the other participant wishes. It did backfire on me as well.

Quote Originally Posted by bizbachfan;3045154;
    I have meltdowns, absolutely, but not with 9 guys I am hoping to find love with and who until I see the full scene appeared to have done nothing too heinous. again, I think going into the house and saying to the guys "who ran" "WHat is UP? I came down here to see everyone and then smiling and giving them a chance to speak would have been much more effective, and please remember I am on D's side and have been from way back.
    If they're intimidated over that, then they're not right for Deanna anyway.
    "Don't do things like have smelly, green sneakers. You might get attention, but attention ain't the same thing as love." ... Alonzo, age 9 "

I like D, she is not perfect. I think she was obviously upset and emotional and who wouldn't be? but I think its agreed that some find this outburst a bit over the top and maybe counter productive to setting a mood where the men feel comfortable being themselves and wondering about D's moodiness.

Come on if Brad had screamed at the women at the 9 lady count because they were bickering amongst themselves, or whatever reason we would have been all over him.

I just think what I would have done if I were her. I think I would have approached it very differently, but hey the world is full of different personalities and that is what makes life and this show interesting, so

D-Bad girl for outburst vs. D-Strong woman looking for love

we will never resolve this issue, but its fun to discuss