Page 369 of 373 FirstFirst ... 269319359360361362363364365366367368369370371372373 LastLast
Results 3,681 to 3,690 of 3728

Thread: Thoughts And Comments In General #1 **SPOILERS**Bachelorette 4 Deanna

Re: Thoughts And Comments In General #1 **SPOILERS**Bachelorette 4 Deanna

Lynn7, I think I'll abdicating my Cougar Bachelorette throne and let you have it back, for I can clearly see I would never be able to live up to the expectations of the viewing public. Like De, I have several layers to my personality ~ the good, bad, and the ugly, the fun, the serious, the intense, the free spirited, etc ~ and like her, I would be very methodical in eliminating the men (that's the left brain side of me). Honestly, she just seems like a well rounded person who has carried a lot of pain on her shoulders throughout the years, so has learned to make difficult decision and maintain a bit of a tough exterior, yet is a marshmallow on the inside. She needs a strong man ~ one that provides enough security for her to allow herself to be weak. Those kind of men are difficult to find (I'm 48, and have yet to run across such a man), and probably even more difficult to eke out of 25 guys chosen by someone else. I, for one, am giving her a break!

As for the edit......I don't see the negative edit that some of the more respected sleuthers see. Actually I see a softer De than the one in Brad's season. The back story on her mother had me in tears and every time she has to eliminate someone she's in tears. I do see a questionable edit in the sense we have the Jen screen cap in the previews, 2 roses, and a DTA.........Bevins leg was put in the clips during De's season for a reason, so I have to assume Jen's FRC cap was put in De's previews for a reason too. The DTA will either be a bunch of silly outtakes, a redemption of De, a throwing under the bus of De, or a salvaging of a season not turning out as rosy as many hoped. Guess we'll have to wait and see on that one.

FYI:
    (Don't ask ~ won't tell how I know)

Paul was not into DeAnna, so no one need worry about his feelings being hurt over the breakfast business.

Graham left because he had some things to sort out and deal with in his own life (like many of us do).....he probably should have declined doing the show in the first place.
    Last edited by hepcat; 06-08-2008 at 09:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;3045070;
    Exactly!
    I actually believe the scs of Robert tossing that chair are not out of anger and frustration.
    I think he was teaching the other guys a derivative of the game horseshoes only using lawn chairs.
    Cute, Kasha, cute!!

Kresge - Thank you for sharing some info - from reading this board for several seasons, I trust you, and won't ask for sources! I appreciate getting accurate intel from trusted posters.....Hey, since I married a man 6 years younger, do I qualify as a lifetime cougar??????

Quote Originally Posted by Kresge;3045073;

Lynn7, I think I'll abdicating my Cougar Bachelorette throne and let you have it back, for I can clearly see I would never be able to live up to the expectations of the viewing public. Like De, I have several layers to my personality ~ the good, bad, and the ugly, the fun, the serious, the intense, the free spirited, etc ~ and like her, I would be very methodical in eliminating the men (that's the left brain side of me). Honestly, she just seems like a well rounded person who has carried a lot of pain on her shoulders throughout the years, so has learned to make difficult decision and maintain a bit of a tough exterior, yet is a marshmallow on the inside. She needs a strong man ~ one that provides enough security for her to allow herself to be weak. Those kind of men are difficult to find (I'm 48, and have yet to run across such a man), and probably even more difficult to eke out of 25 guys chosen by someone else. I, for one, am giving her a break!

As for the edit......I don't see the negative edit that some of the more respected sleuthers see. Actually I see a softer De than the one in Brad's season. The back story on her mother had me in tears and every time she has to eliminate someone she's in tears. I do see a questionable edit in the sense we have the Jen screen cap in the previews, 2 roses, and a DTA.........Bevins leg was put in the clips during De's season for a reason, so I have to assume Jen's FRC cap was put in De's previews for a reason too. The DTA will either be a bunch of silly outtakes, a redemption of De, a throwing under the bus of De, or a salvaging of a season not turning out as rosy as many hoped. Guess we'll have to wait and see on that one.

FYI:

Paul was not into DeAnna, so no one need worry about his feelings being hurt over the breakfast business.

Graham left because he had some things to sort out and deal with in his own life (like many of us do).....he probably should have declined doing the show in the first place.
    So by not jumping on the De train and exusing her nonexcusable behavior means that I am harsh. I would not tolerate this behavior out of my daughter because I have always taught her if you want to be respected you have to respect.
    Last edited by hepcat; 06-08-2008 at 09:16 PM.

FORT Fogey

FYI:

Thank you, thank you, thank you......let it go on record. I wish you would put it on every thread in this forum and on his thread in the non-spoiler forum as well. And...while you are at it, maybe you should hike over to that jungle at the ABC Board and post it there too!

Love and kisses! Now we can get down to what happens with the rest of the F3.

What interests me the most about this commercial is the context we don't see. I am most curious to see who stirred this pot by telling Robert that the F2 was already chosen. I wonder if we'll see that in the episode. It might have bearing on future episodes and not just the imminent eviction of Robert and Fred.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by bamabrain;3045087;
    What interests me the most about this commercial is the context we don't see. I am most curious to see who stirred this pot by telling Robert that the F2 was already chosen. I wonder if we'll see that in the episode. It might have bearing on future episodes and not just the imminent eviction of Robert and Fred.
    Especially if it was Jesse......

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3045012;
    Brad had 25 women from whom to choose. The question will always remain then, why did he choose to bring DeAnna ( if she had all of these faults that kept him from falling in love with her) out of the 25 to the fake F1? Why not choose to bring one of the other 24 who had less faults?
    Sorting out the contenders is not necessarily a task of fault finding. I am still remembering that her clip was used in so many Bach 11 promos - where she looked sooooo goofy saying "he's so beautiful...!". She looked like a nut in those promos. THEN, when the actual show began, the whole section with that comment was really her being sarcastic saying that they (the girls) were supposed to react to him like that.... She was portrayed as sarcastic from the very first - BEFORE the very first. It took Brad a while to learn her elusive personality. Overall , I still thought she was outstanding as a person and personality.... just not for life... for him. Jenny was the initial "star" giggling her way with kisses and flirts to the finish. Not much substance, but good fun and good tv. He made a good choice in his final 2, and definitely walked away with the best choice of all.

FYI:

I agree with you that the DTA will show some outtakes, bloopers but will basically continue to show De as mysterious, ambivalent and sitting on the fence regarding her pick and the outcome.
    I don't think it's going to be redeeming, but I don't see it as throwing her under the bus as this would alienate too many fans too soon. I think it's going to try to leave the viewer anticipating and wanting to continue watching to enhance ratings, but I don't think it's going to offer anything that could be misconstrued as false hope or misleading as Brad's season did.
    Last edited by hepcat; 06-08-2008 at 09:17 PM.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3045001;
    The thing about this is that the people who do not like DeAnna came in with a preconceived idea, and it has not changed. It will not change because she is who she is; therefore, if people are that unhappy with her, the question remains:Why do some people keep watching when it is not bringing them any joy?
    Evolution. To see how she "grows" - reacts - adapts - to the other side of the "game".