Page 368 of 373 FirstFirst ... 268318358359360361362363364365366367368369370371372373 LastLast
Results 3,671 to 3,680 of 3728

Thread: Thoughts And Comments In General #1 **SPOILERS**Bachelorette 4 Deanna

Re: Thoughts And Comments In General #1 **SPOILERS**Bachelorette 4 Deanna

Quote Originally Posted by Shannonm93;3045027;
    Just thought I'd reitterate what I said on two earlier posts ...

I've said this before, but these guys need to realize that when you're in a relationship that its not always sunshine and roses and that sometimes your significant other is going to get upset and have a blow up moment like De did. It should not be that big of a deal. Things like this happen all the time in relationships and while I do think De could've handled the situation better by maybe taking the guys that she was specifically upset with aside and speaking with them directly it does not matter, because it would've still wound up on air anyways as that is how Fleiss and this show works. The bottom line is that things like this are going to happen in relationships and sometimes its the girl and sometimes its the guy, but whoever it is if a person can't handle it then they're much better off to leave because things like this are just a fact of life. In short, if they can't stand the heat, then they need to get the heck out of the kitchen. Like I said, things like this are just a fact of life and if they don't know how to handle it, then they need learn how to handle it or go home and grow up.

If any one of these guys leaves because of this then he needs to learn to understand that things like this happen in relationships and if you are serious about a relationship then you need to learn that you just can't cut and run the first time things get bad. If anyone leaves because of this (and this is jmo) then they're probably not mature enough to handle a relationship anyway, because the fact of the matter is that things like this happen in relationships all the time and mature couples kiss and make up and move on. End of story.

And as I said DeAnna needs to realize that things happen in a relationship that aren't always going to go her way. And if she can't handle it maybe she should go home. I don't see how her blow up is anyway the guys fault. Yes maybe they did something that she didn't agree with but most adults handle it in a mature fashion and talk it out. They are all adults she didn't need to treat them like children. Maybe she isn't ready for a relationship. And she called Jade imature. Talk about Hypocrite.

Quote Originally Posted by Trevor;3045051;
    Maybe some people watch in hopes that she would turn out better when she wasn't competing with other women, but she hasn't. Her demeanor is just that of a nasty, domineering, b----, who likes to belittle, and emasculate men.
    Trevor there is a reason behind that. Wonder what it is?

Quote Originally Posted by goldie2;3045052;
    I thought in the beginning there was an interview where she said the producers bent over backwards for her and were so wonderful to her to make everything she wanted possible for her..something like that..
    Not only did I hear similar, but De in a real sense had TPTB by the dumplings. They have invested a lot of time, money and promo on her season being a success. (success according to Fleiss ratings, who cares if she gets her man)

I'm not saying she should be a diva(no pun intended) and stamp her feet refusing to do every little thing. But I think she does have certain convictions and playing games doesn't seem to be part of that. Taking a dive off a mechanical bull to check responses, is plain juvenile.
    I don't know her, maybe I am wrong, but this doesn't seem to be how she projects herself.

FORT Fogey

When I don't like something that is on TV, I turn it off......

....just saying

Quote Originally Posted by Trevor;3045058;
    One final thought for me today.............Brad was smart and amde a good decision.
    Yep Trevor have to agree.

Jason, Ty and FORT Fan! Shannonm93's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sueb1961;3045060;
    And as I said DeAnna needs to realize that things happen in a relationship that aren't always going to go her way. And if she can't handle it maybe she should go home. I don't see how her blow up is anyway the guys fault. Yes maybe they did something that she didn't agree with but most adults handle it in a mature fashion and talk it out. They are all adults she didn't need to treat them like children. Maybe she isn't ready for a relationship. And she called Jade imature. Talk about Hypocrite.
    JMO, but the way I see this is, this is her show and the guys are supposedly here for her. It's alot easier for several people to bend for one person than for one person to bend for several people. Maybe the guys should try to be more accomodating and if they can't then they need to go home ... not her. After all, like I said this is her show this go around and they can't really send her home, can they? I'm not saying that De shouldn't bend a little bit more, but for the reasons I mentioned above I think the guys should be a little bit more willing.
    We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are - Anais Nin

I dont turn off the tv when these guys make the show entertaining, at least.... the guys make the show worth watching.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

If I turned the tv off everytime I didn't like something in reality it would be on very little. I don't have to like De to watch the show.

Quote Originally Posted by angelic_one2002;3045067;
    I dont turn off the tv when these guys make the show entertaining, at least.... the guys make the show worth watching.
    Exactly!
    I actually believe the scs of Robert tossing that chair are not out of anger and frustration.
    I think he was teaching the other guys a derivative of the game horseshoes only using lawn chairs.

Quote Originally Posted by Lellis819;3045026;
    I am going to add this one comment here ....CH stated that not many Bachelorette Shows are done because thay can't find enough guys that are willing to watch as their "girl" is courted by other men....they can't handle the way the show works so.......what you will see is just exactly that...and Dee gives the babies the option, If you can't handle it....Go home! Any strong confident woman would do the same. Unlike some I would never put up with childish behavior, seems to me that some growing up needs to be done and it's not usually on the woman's side! Hate to bruise any male egos here but most men need to be ten years older than their girlfriends to be on the same playing field mentally!I am old enough to know what I'm talking about!

Sorry but I don't see how the men were acting like babies. What did they do? From what the epi discription and the clip showed some of them went into the house instead of spending time with her. And a mature confident women would not have blown up at them. If anyone was acting childish and imature it is DeAnna. Yes it is her show and she is there to find love but so are they. They are there to decide if they want her if they are her chosen one. JMO