Page 367 of 373 FirstFirst ... 267317357358359360361362363364365366367368369370371372373 LastLast
Results 3,661 to 3,670 of 3728

Thread: Thoughts And Comments In General #1 **SPOILERS**Bachelorette 4 Deanna

Jason, Ty and FORT Fan! Shannonm93's Avatar

Re: Thoughts And Comments In General #1 **SPOILERS**Bachelorette 4 Deanna

Quote Originally Posted by goldie2;3045042;
    I agree ,Kasha..clearly the pressure of finding a husband in 6 weeks has gotten to her..her anxiety about not having another Bad ending is getting the best of her..
    I think the producers,for whatever reasons,have allowed us to see this side of her..I find that interesting...if I were her I would have preferred to have it left on the cutting room floor...
    JMO, but I doubt Fleiss would have ever left this on the cutting room floor ... too much drama and we all know how he loves drama.
    We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are - Anais Nin

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;3045037;
    I can't help it. This frat pack may well need discipline, and a few may even enjoy it.
    I have been waiting for the chance to use this emoticon!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3045041;
    She still has to do what she is told, and the producers are in it for the drama.
    No, you really don't have to do what you are told--except as Nicole on the mole put it--"Be black(Nicole is black) and die."
    If that were true--Brad would not have gotten away with picking no one as the F1.
    I think if you have very strong convictions, there are plenty of ways to stick to them and not sell out without violating contracts.
    And De seems to be able to hold her own most of the time.

Another thing that is really rubbing me wrong about this season, De of all people knows what Fleiss is all about. She knows what a chit he can be. She knows how bad the process can make you feel--she even emphasizes she knows it!
    So why play games? why?
    And I agree with Goldie
    I think the producers,for whatever reasons,have allowed us to see this side of her..I find that interesting...if I were her I would have preferred to have it left on the cutting room floor...
    Fleiss is using this against De--for Drama --yes of course--but it certainly doesn't paint a nice picture. This is not very nice.
    Last edited by KashatheDiva; 06-08-2008 at 07:45 PM.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;3045049;
    No, you really don't have to do what you are told--except as Nicole on the mole put it--"Be black(Nicole is black) and die."
    If that were true--Brad would not have gotten away with picking no one as the F1.
    I think if you have very strong convictions, there are plenty of ways to stick to them and not sell out without violating contracts.
    And De seems to be able to hold her own most of the time.
    Hmmmm.....the thing is that I don't know how far she could actually push the envelop. She is under contract to give them a show. I guess she could refuse to do certain things, but all of them? It would be interesting to have inside info on just how much autonomy the Bach/ette actually has over the scenes.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Shannonm93;3044991;
    I agree Bloomers, but what just really gets me is if people don't like De, then why are they watching the show??
    Maybe some people watch in hopes that she would turn out better when she wasn't competing with other women, but she hasn't. Her demeanor is just that of a nasty, domineering, b----, who likes to belittle, and emasculate men.

To love and be loved is.. goldie2's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3045050;
    Hmmmm.....the thing is that I don't know how far she could actually push the envelop. She is under contract to give them a show. I guess she could refuse to do certain things, but all of them? It would be interesting to have inside info on just how much autonomy the Bach/ette actually has over the scenes.
    I thought in the beginning there was an interview where she said the producers bent over backwards for her and were so wonderful to her to make everything she wanted possible for her..something like that..

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3045012;
    Brad had 25 women from whom to choose. The question will always remain then, why did he choose to bring DeAnna ( if she had all of these faults that kept him from falling in love with her) out of the 25 to the fake F1? Why not choose to bring one of the other 24 who had less faults?
    I think some of what she revealed of herself on that last chance date may have turned him cold toward her. She still comes across as emotionless to me, tantrum and all. I guess it should really say something if, in fact, she does visit the outhouse and half thje guys ignore her. Hmmmmm.....maybe some were getting tired of her and ehr games and competitions. I know I would be.

Didn't like her during B11 and watching to see what happens for the sake of seeing wehat happens only. Nothing vested in it. My opinion of her has changed since B11, it has gotten worse. She is just not a nice person.

Jason, Ty and FORT Fan! Shannonm93's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Trevor;3045054;
    I think some of what she revealed of herself on that last chance date may have turned him cold toward her. She still comes across as emotionless to me, tantrum and all. I guess it should really say something if, in fact, she does visit the outhouse and half thje guys ignore her. Hmmmmm.....maybe some were getting tired of her and ehr games and competitions. I know I would be.

Didn't like her during B11 and watching to see what happens for the sake of seeing wehat happens only. Nothing vested in it. My opinion of her has changed since B11, it has gotten worse. She is just not a nice person.
    But he still could've chose Jenny and he didn't. So this begs to question ... why?
    We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are - Anais Nin

FORT Fan

One final thought for me today.............Brad was smart and amde a good decision.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by goldie2;3045052;
    I thought in the beginning there was an interview where she said the producers bent over backwards for her and were so wonderful to her to make everything she wanted possible for her..something like that..
    I don't think they are going to jeopardize the drama of the show. I think she meant that they had done everything to please her in the way of finding the men, etc.