Thread: Thoughts And Comments In General #1 **SPOILERS**Bachelorette 4 Deanna

Re: Thoughts And Comments In General #1 **SPOILERS**Bachelorette 4 Deanna

Quote Originally Posted by Luvstruck;3036232;
    My take; I think Graham had her at hello and was the reason he had the first one on one date. I also believe he would have been her final one if he had stayed. Maybe after the show they will get together? The others are playing catch up if they can.

If Dee was so interested in Jeremy why doesn't he get a one on one date before the hometown dates? Sure he is cute and they have a common bond of losing parents but maybe that is all there is. I think Jason surprised her last night and was not really that much on her radar before the date, and also got a boost for Ellen liking him. As for Jesse he will start to emerge after his one on one date but so far there has been absolutely zero chemistry shown with them, too little too late. He's a fun guy and was there initally to push his endorcements which she will probably find out so don't think he will be the final guy. With Dee's lack of gushing about being in love post show I am leaning towards seeing her make a choice but not a love match, at least during the show. Now maybe she and Graham will get together after...at that is where the real romance will develop...
    He gets the last date before the HTD (Sinatra house)
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 2observe;3035862;
    Do you remember Brooke for Aaron's Show??? She got a star named after her too; and she was F2.
    Yes, and after rewatching that particular episode y'day, I remembered why I thought Brooke was F2. However, Deanna is not Aaron and I see her naming of the star being more significant to her and meaning more. (Just my interpretation.)

It really doesn't matter to me-- if TPTB have edited the show this time to have the majority of us fall in love with Jason and Ty and to see the connection developing between Jason and Deanna only to have him end up as F2, then I'm officially done with the show. (And I've been a faithful viewer since the first season!)

For now, I'm still firmly believing that Jason is F1. The other guys are just 'matter of time' guys.
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

Quote Originally Posted by Luvstruck;3036232;
    My take; I think Graham had her at hello and was the reason he had the first one on one date. I also believe he would have been her final one if he had stayed. Maybe after the show they will get together? The others are playing catch up if they can.

If Dee was so interested in Jeremy why doesn't he get a one on one date before the hometown dates? Sure he is cute and they have a common bond of losing parents but maybe that is all there is. I think Jason surprised her last night and was not really that much on her radar before the date, and also got a boost for Ellen liking him. As for Jesse he will start to emerge after his one on one date but so far there has been absolutely zero chemistry shown with them, too little too late. He's a fun guy and was there initally to push his endorcements which she will probably find out so don't think he will be the final guy. With Dee's lack of gushing about being in love post show I am leaning towards seeing her make a choice but not a love match, at least during the show. Now maybe she and Graham will get together after...at that is where the real romance will develop...
    He is getting a 1 on 1 before HTD and a very romantic one I may add .

I know Paul has left but thought this comment was interesting from the abc episode recap:
    "The next day, Paul surprises DeAnna with breakfast in bed, but she isn't too thrilled as she's not a morning person. As she eats, he tells her he's starting to develop feelings for her. After a while, she tells him it's time to leave as "her dad is going to be mad," that he's in her bedroom. He jokes that next time he'll wait longer to bring her breakfast."

Makes me wonder what else has been discussed or happened that we don't see. I think DeAnna already knew who her final 4 were by last night's episode, and the rest have been taking a spot. I see Robert, Fred, Twilley, Brian & Sean as spot holders, unless there is more in depth alone time with these guys that has also ended up on edit floor?

It's too bad we didn't get to see any of that with Paul
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 2observe;3035926;
    I did not get the impression that Graham does not want to settle down. Where did that come from? The main issue with Graham is that 1) he takes things slower to allow feelings to develop naturally, and 2) he doesn't verbally expresses his feelings. During their talk before the last RC, Graham was rubbing her thigh and the palm of her hand while he was trying to express his feelings. I definitely believe that Graham has fallen for DeAnna (remember DeAnna's comment about her believing that Graham was falling for her ?).
    Here's my take on Graham-- the guy is a good-looking guy who, I'm sure, has NEVER had to throw himself at a girl, let alone pour his heart out in so little time. He's a player who's still living the fun, single life in NYC. I'm sorry, but he needs to mature a lot more emotionally before he even thinks about getting married-- and I'm sure he knows that!

I bet while he's alone during the HTD's, he starts thinking about things... and then comes to the conclusion that he just can't expend the emotional energy on someone when he may not be ready. If he's having problems with her going on 1:1 dates at this point, I can only imagine how hard it'd be for him then. So the easy road out and the smartest decision for himself is to take himself out of the 'game'. That's where I see his storyline headed-- the clips they showed from their time with Ellen just sets the stage for it.
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

Quote Originally Posted by Mike'sgirl;3036246;
    I know Paul has left but thought this comment was interesting from the abc episode recap:
    "The next day, Paul surprises DeAnna with breakfast in bed, but she isn't too thrilled as she's not a morning person. As she eats, he tells her he's starting to develop feelings for her. After a while, she tells him it's time to leave as "her dad is going to be mad," that he's in her bedroom. He jokes that next time he'll wait longer to bring her breakfast."

Makes me wonder what else has been discussed or happened that we don't see. I think DeAnna already knew who her final 4 were by last night's episode, and the rest have been taking a spot. I see Robert, Fred, Twilley, Brian & Sean as spot holders, unless there is more in depth alone time with these guys that has also ended up on edit floor?
    I think there were a lot of things not shown. If you look at the ABC site, there is a pic of her and Jeremy dancing that wasn't shown. There are SCs showing Paul stealing her away on the pool date with Paul, Graham & Jeremy--that wasn't shown. In the esp. guide they left out Ellen's comment about Jeremy but they included all the other comments she made about the other bachelors. I am guessing this goodbye SC will not show up in any episode either.

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin;3036240;
    Yes, and after rewatching that particular episode y'day, I remembered why I thought Brooke was F2. However, Deanna is not Aaron and I see her naming of the star being more significant to her and meaning more. (Just my interpretation.)

It really doesn't matter to me-- if TPTB have edited the show this time to have the majority of us fall in love with Jason and Ty and to see the connection developing between Jason and Deanna only to have him end up as F2, then I'm officially done with the show. (And I've been a faithful viewer since the first season!)

For now, I'm still firmly believing that Jason is F1. The other guys are just 'matter of time' guys.
    No worries - you will get your happy ending...last night's show only confirmed to me that Jason is getting the Final Rose.......after the Brad and Matt disasters Fleiss desperately needs to appease his demographic and we love a good Love Story......
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin;3036254;
    Here's my take on Graham-- the guy is a good-looking guy who, I'm sure, has NEVER had to throw himself at a girl, let alone pour his heart out in so little time. He's a player who's still living the fun, single life in NYC. I'm sorry, but he needs to mature a lot more emotionally before he even thinks about getting married-- and I'm sure he knows that!

I bet while he's alone during the HTD's, he starts thinking about things... and then comes to the conclusion that he just can't expend the emotional energy on someone when he may not be ready. If he's having problems with her going on 1:1 dates at this point, I can only imagine how hard it'd be for him then. So the easy road out and the smartest decision for himself is to take himself out of the 'game'. That's where I see his storyline headed-- the clips they showed from their time with Ellen just sets the stage for it.
    My take on Graham is that of all of them, he is the most uncomfortable in front of the cameras and ,because of that, it is difficult to get a read on how he is really feeling. I'm not sure that it has anything to do with his feelings for Deanna- he just looks uncomfortable to me.

Quote Originally Posted by cheekychook;3035947;
    Sorry, and don't mean to belabor a point, but this "criticism" is really bothering me---and I know it is because I can unfortunately relate to Jeremy in the loss department.

From what I understand Jeremy lost his mom, then his dad a year and a half later, and his grandfather died recently (while Jeremy was taking the bar, is what I read). Having lost my own Grandmother, Father, and Mother-in-law in the span of 13 months one year ago I feel that I can speak with some authority here. When you open up to someone about losses like that it is draining, exhausting, and makes you feel extremely vulnerable---it is difficult to breathe, let alone to try to ask probing questions about a similar experience the other person may have had---a quiet acknowledgment of shared tragedy can speak volumes---particularly if the conversation is being had mere feet away from a bunch of "guy's guys" who already have "issues" with you. I give Jeremy a tremendous amount of credit for opening up to DeAnna at all in the circumstances---this in NO WAY takes away from his character or counts as "not asking about her mom".

JMO, of course.
    Not knowing the situation of why you answered the way you did, I apologize. I can not say that I know where you are coming from because I have not lost any one that close to me.