Page 2 of 373 FirstFirst 12345678910111252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Thoughts And Comments In General #1 **SPOILERS**Bachelorette 4 Deanna

Re: Thoughts And Comments In General #1 **SPOILERS**Bachelorette 4 Deanna

Quote Originally Posted by dodie430;2980295;
    Okay after having a good look-see, my top three (in no particular order) are:

1. Richard
    2. Jeremy
    3. Patrick C

There is really something about that science teacher - I think she's going to like him!
    Richard is one of my early favs also. I like that he is a science teacher and I tend to root for the quiet and more reserved ones....and he strikes me as that kind of guy. Who knows though he may be the firecracker and outgoing one on the show! I would definately list him in my top favs!

Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;2980109;
    ITA! Fleiss is going all out this season so there must be a reason.... I also hope the final 1 is not obviously shown throughout the entire show....a little suspense would be nice!
    I think that too... but I think we need to take into consideration that somehow Ellen is invovled and the ABC boss (only assuming) and I think big bucks is being spent into making sure that this season is a HIT. And being in the time slot that its in I think there will be more romance shown other than b*tch fights etc etc. Heres one in hoping that I'm right. Give us romance!!!!
    PS This is what this woman wants LOL
    A smile is a language that even a baby understands.
    Men who donít understand women fall into two groups: Bachelors and Husbands.

BTW, this may be a stupid question but it's one that I don't know the answer to. Where were all of the beach photos of Deanna and the guys shot?

Also, since this is going to be home for a while, I've added pictures of me and the fam to my photo album here so take a look, if you'd like. I'd love to see yours, too!
    Cheers, Jammie

It is by doubting that we come to investigate, and by investigating that we recognize the truth. - Peter Abelard

Did anyone else catch the blip of DeAnna's season during Grey's last night? They were doing a little preview of all the ABC summer shows and they showed a little of DeAnna's season. They showed what looked like the F15 toast with DeAnna and then they showed her kissing one of the guys. The guy she was kissing definitely looked like Graham (the facial hair is what told me it was him).
    Forever a Word Nerd

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeGal007;2980960;
    Did anyone else catch the blip of DeAnna's season during Grey's last night? They were doing a little preview of all the ABC summer shows and they showed a little of DeAnna's season. They showed what looked like the F15 toast with DeAnna and then they showed her kissing one of the guys. The guy she was kissing definitely looked like Graham (the facial hair is what told me it was him).
    I posted a screencap with who I believe the F15 are over in the screencap analysis thread. I also posted a collage of the kissing shot. I think it's Graham too...except for the eyebrows.

In the screencap only thread for Deanna there is a ring and some beautiful hands? Can anyone guess whose it is?

Quote Originally Posted by bugsme3;2981004;
    In the screencap only thread for Deanna there is a ring and some beautiful hands? Can anyone guess whose it is?
    I wish we knew. I'm afraid it may be from a previous season.... They seem to like to do that. Like in Brad's season, they actually showed bevin's feet getting out of a limo as if it were one of Brad's F2. And this season, they showed Jen and Jerry's FRC as the last shot of one of the first previews.

If it's this season, I vote Jeremy!
    Ain't Love Grand!

&amp;quot;SPYING&amp;quot; ButterflyFaery's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by marlap;2981041;
    I wish we knew. I'm afraid it may be from a previous season.... They seem to like to do that. Like in Brad's season, they actually showed bevin's feet getting out of a limo as if it were one of Brad's F2. And this season, they showed Jen and Jerry's FRC as the last shot of one of the first previews.

I am about 75% sure we have seen that ring shot before...but not 100% but I really think its from a previous season...but it won't be long before we figure it out...
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by marlap;2981041;

yes, we will need to keep our "EYE" on many of these guys..I think it will be tough to slueth them out...the men all have the same style of hair and color...we will have to rely on other techniques...and body parts....(let's see those abs men!)

Just going on looks alone, Sean and Jason are my two top choices. Sean's eyes are gorgeous!
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi