Page 14 of 373 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516171819202122232464114 ... LastLast

Thread: Thoughts And Comments In General #1 **SPOILERS**Bachelorette 4 Deanna

Re: Thoughts And Comments In General #1 **SPOILERS**Bachelorette 4 Deanna

Quote Originally Posted by Mike'sgirl;2984909;
    I think the schedule looks correct, and if Graham and Jeremy were F4 and F3 they may have been kept sequestered until the FRC weekend. Which makes me wonder even more who the F2 and F1 are????

LCD are in Newnan and FRC somewhere in N. Georgia
    I'm thinking maybe Jason and Richard...
    Ain't Love Grand!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by marlap;2984918;
    I'm thinking maybe Jason and Richard...
    I don't know about Richard. Didn't Chris Harrison say he falls in love with Deanna "pretty quickly"? That usually doesn't bode well...

Quote Originally Posted by ky-la;2984923;
    I don't know about Richard. Didn't Chris Harrison say he falls in love with Deanna "pretty quickly"? That usually doesn't bode well...
    Not if it goes both ways

But then that would leave Jason
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by Mike'sgirl;2984909;
    I think the schedule looks correct, and if Graham and Jeremy were F4 and F3 they may have been kept sequestered until the FRC weekend. Which makes me wonder even more who the F2 and F1 are????

LCD are in Newnan and FRC somewhere in N. Georgia
    Do we know this for a fact? Other than the rumor about someone seeing the ABC trucks?

Quote Originally Posted by HotMomma;2984938;
    Do we know this for a fact? Other than the rumor about someone seeing the ABC trucks?
    Oh sorry, I did present that as if it were final - No, purely speculative!

Camera were seen over last weekend and Newnangirl678 mentioned something happening at another location in N. Georgia.

The fact that the abc crew were there kind of leads one to think the LCD may have been at her own home with a FRC at some grand mansion in Norther Georgia. But, all pure speculative.

FORT Fan

Why in the world would they not have the FRC in CA or the fanatasy date location? It sounds like a pretty big risk to have it in North Georgia. Would they really have a truck with ABC on it to get every weirdo in the county to come out and see what is going on?!

I am curious to know how we know when these guys came home. From the posting friends? Airline schedules? How?

Thank you Lynn7 for the schedule!!!

Would you mind if I PM you? I have a last name for one of the bachelors and want you to see if it is him.

Michelle :-)

Quote Originally Posted by twinnies;2984969;
    Why in the world would they not have the FRC in CA or the fanatasy date location? It sounds like a pretty big risk to have it in North Georgia. Would they really have a truck with ABC on it to get every weirdo in the county to come out and see what is going on?!

I am curious to know how we know when these guys came home. From the posting friends? Airline schedules? How?
    Well, cost for one thing; they probably spent big bucks on the Matt/Shayne show, so I think this one will be lean in some ways since a lot is being shelled out on the events/dates. They do have ABC affiliates all over so I don't see any added expense in filming locally, especially if they want to wind up quickly. Mostly though, they would do it if it were important to Dee and her family that they be there or close by. I have no idea what Greek customs there are but Dee did say her dad was important to her and for the guy to have his approval.

I don't want to be a debbie downer (or dipsy dumpster) but I'm getting strange vibes from a few of the posts. We need to be careful concerning what we believe. It seems there may be some people (plants) here that are trying to 'lead' us in a certain direction and I don't like it one bit.

I may be wrong but I've come to trust my instincts. Just be aware.
    Cheers, Jammie

It is by doubting that we come to investigate, and by investigating that we recognize the truth. - Peter Abelard

Quote Originally Posted by Jammie;2985067;
    I don't want to be a debbie downer (or dipsy dumpster) but I'm getting strange vibes from a few of the posts. We need to be careful concerning what we believe. It seems there may be some people (plants) here that are trying to 'lead' us in a certain direction and I don't like it one bit.

I may be wrong but I've come to trust my instincts. Just be aware.
    HAHA - you just made me laugh sooo hard - sorry - (I haven't heard those for a long time and brought back a great memory for me.)
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON