Page 13 of 373 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415161718192021222363113 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 130 of 3728

Thread: Thoughts And Comments In General #1 **SPOILERS**Bachelorette 4 Deanna

  1. #121
    FORT Fogey cape's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    3,631

    Re: Thoughts And Comments In General #1 **SPOILERS**Bachelorette 4 Deanna

    NO b/c the filiming schedule is accurate that they were in Newnan that weekend...filming was NOT complete when Graham returned home...

    we don't know that Graham hopped on a plane and went right home...maybe he went somewhere else for a few days first...

  2. #122
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Vancouver, BC
    Age
    49
    Posts
    3,897

    Re: Thoughts And Comments In General #1 **SPOILERS**Bachelorette 4 Deanna

    Quote Originally Posted by cape;2984710;
    NO b/c the filiming schedule is accurate that they were in Newnan that weekend...filming was NOT complete when Graham returned home...

    we don't know that Graham hopped on a plane and went right home...maybe he went somewhere else for a few days first...
    Exactly. It could very well be that he needed some time before he went back to his life. Or, maybe they were sequestered.

    Regardless, Graham does not make it to F2

  3. #123
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,777

    Re: Thoughts And Comments In General #1 **SPOILERS**Bachelorette 4 Deanna

    Oh, well.

    Well as long as Deanna finds love, right?

  4. #124
    FORT Regular SweetTexasGal's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    63

    Re: Thoughts And Comments In General #1 **SPOILERS**Bachelorette 4 Deanna

    Quote Originally Posted by Lynn7;2984666;
    Okay, additional clarification.

    Graham came home late on Friday May the 2nd and NOT Saturday May the 3rd.

    Jeremy is still home late on Saturday May the 3rd.
    Lynn7? Could you point me in the right direction to find the filming schedule?

    Oh wow, you ladies are definately sleuthing and wayyyy ahead of me!

    I have my notebook ready, note to set phone on mute, snacks and ready for Monday to catch a glimpse at clips for DeAnna!

    Btw.......everyone here I have enjoyed seeing where you go with SC and y'all are the tops!

    Michelle

  5. #125
    Love never Fails RomanticHaze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    728

    Re: Thoughts And Comments In General #1 **SPOILERS**Bachelorette 4 Deanna

    Quote Originally Posted by Lynn7;2984719;
    Exactly. It could very well be that he needed some time before he went back to his life. Or, maybe they were sequestered.

    Regardless, Graham does not make it to F2
    I don't know about that. It is too close to the end for there to be only one day in between. It has to be after 6-4 datewise and then hometown dates take awhile, then one is let go. Then Fantasy dates take awhile, then one is let go. I think that the filming in Newnan (corrected. Thanks Butterflyfaery) could signify more filming for Deanna, for promotional reasons, fill in reasons (may have missed some shots the first round and need more of the location). Her family does not live there so it would not be the meet the parents time. I need to see Deanna with Jeremy and Graham before giving up on them as F2 prospects.
    Last edited by RomanticHaze; 05-10-2008 at 08:47 PM.

  6. #126
    "SPYING" ButterflyFaery's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Never Never Land
    Posts
    5,972

    Re: Thoughts And Comments In General #1 **SPOILERS**Bachelorette 4 Deanna

    Quote Originally Posted by RomanticHaze;2984800;
    I don't know about that. It is too close to the end for there to be only one day in between. It has to be after 6-4 datewise and then hometown dates take awhile, then one is let go. Then Fantasy dates take awhile, then one is let go. I think that the filming in Neunan could signify more filming for Deanna, for promotional reasons, fill in reasons (may have missed some shots the first round and need more of the location). I need to see Deanna with Jeremy and Graham before giving up on them as F2 prospects.
    lmao...it is spelled Newnan...lol
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

  7. #127
    FORT Devotee Mike'sgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    IA
    Posts
    5,163

    Re: Thoughts And Comments In General #1 **SPOILERS**Bachelorette 4 Deanna

    Quote Originally Posted by ky-la;2984691;
    I know it looks right now that neither made F2. But if they're F4/F3 or F3/F2, shouldn't there be at least a couple days between them?

    Doesn't the 1 day difference sound more like F2/F1? Because the "winner" gets an extra day with Deanna?
    Somethings not right, I agree. You have hometown dates at 4 and then 3 fantasy dates. How can those occur over one night? Even LCD are on 2 differnt nights aren't they. Although I do vaguely recall someone having them both on same day. First one in afternoon and 2nd one in evening, but cannot remember who that was but it was way back near beginning.

    The RC may have been filmed on Friday, Saturday at latest; maybe something involving Dee and her family was shot on Sunday in N. Georgia....?

    The timing isn't quite right here, Kresge said it first last night and I am finally seeing the light.

    ETA: Of course if they kept F4 and F3 in sequester until the FRC then it would make perfect sense.
    Last edited by Mike'sgirl; 05-10-2008 at 09:23 PM.

  8. #128
    FORT Fogey cape's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    3,631

    Re: Thoughts And Comments In General #1 **SPOILERS**Bachelorette 4 Deanna

    DeAnna actually owns a house in Newnan...so I would think it make sense for her dates to be there...maybe she decided to have them there and have her family come there...that way she could show them where she actually lives and meet her family...

  9. #129
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Vancouver, BC
    Age
    49
    Posts
    3,897

    Re: Thoughts And Comments In General #1 **SPOILERS**Bachelorette 4 Deanna

    Quote Originally Posted by SweetTexasGal;2984740;
    Lynn7? Could you point me in the right direction to find the filming schedule?

    Oh wow, you ladies are definately sleuthing and wayyyy ahead of me!

    I have my notebook ready, note to set phone on mute, snacks and ready for Monday to catch a glimpse at clips for DeAnna!

    Btw.......everyone here I have enjoyed seeing where you go with SC and y'all are the tops!

    Michelle
    Ellis posted this earlier but I can't remember where. I added the bolded parts.
    Monday3/31/08 25/15 Cut Air Date: May 19
    Sun.-Thurs 4/1 4-3 Group dates To include Dodgers Stadium Date
    FRI. 4-4 15/12 Cut Air Date: May 26
    Sat 4/5- 4/6 Group dates
    4/7 /2008 RC 12/9 Cut Air Date: June 2
    4/8 thru 4/10 Group and Special dates
    4/11 RC 9/6 Cut Air Date: June 9
    4/12 thru 4/14 Special Dates
    4/15/2008 Friday RC 6/4 Cut Air Date: June 16
    Travel Date 4/16/2008
    4-17 Home Town
    4-18 Home Town
    4-19 Home Town
    4-20 Home Town
    4-21 Travel
    4-22-2008 RC 4/3 Cut Air Date: June 23
    4-23-2008 Travel for Fantasy Dates
    4- 24 Fantasy Date
    4-25 Fantasy Date
    4-26 Fantasy Date
    4/27 RC 4/3 Cut Air Date: June 30
    4/28-29 Meet Dee’s Family
    4/30 Travel to LCD MTA AIR July 7
    5/1-2 Last chance dates Graham arrives home late on the 2nd
    Sat. 5/3 FRC Jeremy arrives home late
    Last edited by Lynn7; 05-10-2008 at 09:39 PM.

  10. #130
    FORT Devotee Mike'sgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    IA
    Posts
    5,163

    Re: Thoughts And Comments In General #1 **SPOILERS**Bachelorette 4 Deanna

    Quote Originally Posted by Lynn7;2984897;
    Ellis posted this earlier but I can't remember where. I added the bolded parts.
    I think the schedule looks correct, and if Graham and Jeremy were F4 and F3 they may have been kept sequestered until the FRC weekend. Which makes me wonder even more who the F2 and F1 are????

    LCD are in Newnan and FRC somewhere in N. Georgia

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.