Page 12 of 373 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617181920212262112 ... LastLast

Thread: Thoughts And Comments In General #1 **SPOILERS**Bachelorette 4 Deanna

Re: Thoughts And Comments In General #1 **SPOILERS**Bachelorette 4 Deanna

Quote Originally Posted by Jammie;2984148;
    Holy crap, I've jumped on the Jeremy/Graham bandwagon, too. If it does come down to these two, Andy's season will pale in comparison to the fav wars these two will spark this season.

Having said this, I really like and enjoy ALL of you. If I get too defensive about my favorite or say anything that po's you off, please forgive me. It's not my fault. It Fleiss' fault!
    I so agree w/this!! This holds true for this current season also!!
    "Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body." ~ Elizabeth Stone

Quote Originally Posted by soccermama;2984454;
    Maybe Fleiss had to implement some cuts during DeAnna's season in order to pay for Shayne's over the top villa in Matt's seaon, lol?
    I agree, it always gets heated. Maybe it'll be slightly different this time around, especially for the DB (I don't mean D bag, LOL) riders as we feel that we are kind of rooting for DeDe to find love. I hope it will be different when it comes to taking sides .
    "I didn't want to do anything fancy today! I just wanted to go shopping, come home, cook dinner and hang out with my man" Jillian

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Jammie;2984148;
    Holy crap, I've jumped on the Jeremy/Graham bandwagon, too. If it does come down to these two, Andy's season will pale in comparison to the fav wars these two will spark this season.

Having said this, I really like and enjoy ALL of you. If I get too defensive about my favorite or say anything that po's you off, please forgive me. It's not my fault. It Fleiss' fault!
    Just for the record, I think Jeremy sounds WONDERFUL (he's pretty doggone hot, too), and I'll be pulling for him and Graham to do well. And I'll be hoping that they both come across as the good guys that they are!

Interesting post from Arielflies....

Originally Posted by Arielflies
    Thanks, cupcakes.

Jeremy at F4, possibly F3 with the return from the Bahamas on May 2. (Seen at dinner evening of May 3.)

The abc deleted post is intriguing in that if the network liked him, they would be talking to him right after his rejection to keep his head in the game.

It will be interesting to watch his edit while thinking of him as F3.

The kissing cap curse in a first commercial has held if this is true.

Quote Originally Posted by zen4;2984470;
    I agree, it always gets heated. Maybe it'll be slightly different this time around, especially for the DB (I don't mean D bag, LOL) riders as we feel that we are kind of rooting for DeDe to find love. I hope it will be different when it comes to taking sides .

This is true. The one person we love the most and are ALL rooting for is DEE. This is the one thought that will halt a lot of angst and frustration for us this year. Thanks for the perspective.

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY everybody!
    Cheers, Jammie

It is by doubting that we come to investigate, and by investigating that we recognize the truth. - Peter Abelard

I have received reliable word that Graham returned home late late on Friday, May 2 - so late it might have technically been Saturday, May 3

Not sure where that puts him in filming except not in the F2...

I am 99% sure filming went at least until May 3 - and indication was it was probably longer - which fits with newnangirl's spoilers...

Quote Originally Posted by Jammie;2984610;
    This is true. The one person we love the most and are ALL rooting for is DEE. This is the one thought that will halt a lot of angst and frustration for us this year. Thanks for the perspective.

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY everybody!
    LOL, Jammie judging from you avatar, I think that we are on the same team yet again.
    Happy Mother's Day to you too
    "I didn't want to do anything fancy today! I just wanted to go shopping, come home, cook dinner and hang out with my man" Jillian

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by cape;2984618;
    I have received reliable word that Graham returned home late late on Friday, May 2 - so late it might have technically been Saturday, May 3

Not sure where that puts him in filming except not in the F2...

I am 99% sure filming went at least until May 3 - and indication was it was probably longer - which fits with newnangirl's spoilers...

<-- that will be me come Graham exiting day

FORT Fogey

Okay, additional clarification.

Graham came home late on Friday May the 2nd and NOT Saturday May the 3rd.

Jeremy is still home late on Saturday May the 3rd.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn7;2984666;
    Okay, additional clarification.

Graham came home late on Friday May the 2nd and NOT Saturday May the 3rd.

Jeremy is still home late on Saturday May the 3rd.
    I know it looks right now that neither made F2. But if they're F4/F3 or F3/F2, shouldn't there be at least a couple days between them?

Doesn't the 1 day difference sound more like F2/F1? Because the "winner" gets an extra day with Deanna?