Thread: Thoughts And Comments In General #1 **SPOILERS**Bachelorette 4 Deanna

Re: Thoughts And Comments In General #1 **SPOILERS**Bachelorette 4 Deanna

Quote Originally Posted by loveinallangles;3011049;
    I see tons of talk about Jason and Jeremy and Sean. But what about Jesse who got the impression rose 2nd. Do we really think that Jesse will not be in the F4. I am sure of it that he will. He was the only one that does not really fit with the other guys.
    It does seem like EITHER Jesse or Sean is in the F4 with Jason, Jeremy and probably Graham. There is some confusion as to which one it is--with regard to SC--since both Jesse and Sean have longer hair and are somewhat shorter than the other bachelors. I think most people are leaning toward thinking it is Jesse rather than Sean b/c of the 2nd FIR, but I think he is too immature for DeDe and she can see that. Sean also seems immature, though, despite the fact he is older. Sean kicking the can off Jesse's head seems like one of those stunts that gets people left without a rose pretty quickly. My thinking is that either Jesse or Sean gets taken pretty far along on the ride as someone better able to handle the rejection and/or a producers pick who will entertain.

I really didn't like seeing DeAnna cry so much during the previews after last night's premiere. I saw enough of her tears during Brad's season and during all of the previews for the Bachelorette.

I understand why she'd be crying...I just don't like it.
    Let's all dog on Jason... it's so hot right now.

Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;3011074;
    I don't know about anyone else, but I have him in the final 3 as well as in the final 2. I see him in FD caps..
    Do you think it is Jesse rather than Sean in FD caps? I think a Jesse/Jason F2 leaves little suspense--although maybe they'll play up some indecision over Jason having a son and having been married before (I feel gross just typing that...). I mean Jesse seems like a cool guy, and all, but serious relationship material?

I was not impressed with Deanna on the Brad show but since I love The Bachelor, I decided to give her a second chance. I thought she handled the party and meeting all of these guys extremely well - and I think I am going to enjoy the show. I liked Jason - so hopefully I'll get the love story from start to finish - but I also think Graham and Jeremy seem like great guys too - so how can I lose ! I thought Jeremy seemed a little tense - and he is seen having what appear to be minor meltdowns so he obviously is caring for Deanna. What I liked about Jason was his confidence and strength. I think on the exterior Deanna is a strong person - and she certainly has had a rough childhood - losing her mother at age 12. But I noticed when she is talking to Jason at the party - he is leading the conversation. He is a man with a mission - he is attracted to her and wants to find out something about her. I didn't think he came across as desperate - just serious to find out if there is something there. I liked the way he interracted with his son - very warm and caring - and he looks like he can be fun to be around. I think he will prove to be a source of strength for her - but not in a controlling way. I think she will want her mate to take over at times - too much in life has been thrown on her shoulders - time for her to relax a little !

I was just thinking (oh holy heck) and it came to my attention that these 25 guys visit us here at this site, whether we know it or not.

The show is in the can and there's not one thing we can do to change it. Dee has picked her man so in the process of building up our favs let's not stomp on the ones we don't necessarily take to for whatever reason.

Let's give them all a big handclap because they are ALL giving us a GREAT season!

This soapbox moment provided by: Hormonal Heart...Nature's Remedy for Whiny Days.
    Cheers, Jammie

It is by doubting that we come to investigate, and by investigating that we recognize the truth. - Peter Abelard

Quote Originally Posted by chrisg;3011099;
    Do you think it is Jesse rather than Sean in FD caps? I think a Jesse/Jason F2 leaves little suspense--although maybe they'll play up some indecision over Jason having a son and having been married before (I feel gross just typing that...). I mean Jesse seems like a cool guy, and all, but serious relationship material?
    Yep I really do feel like it's Jesse in those caps. If I can be proven wrong though, that's fine too b/c I did like Sean. Perhaps DeAnna will take Jesse to the end b/c he will take it better......I'm not sure. For now, I'd say he's the guy in the F2 w/ Jason and Jason is the final 1.

Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;3011114;
    For now, I'd say he's the guy in the F2 w/ Jason and Jason is the final 1.
    i<3realitytv, do you also feel--from SC--that Jeremy is F3 and Graham F4?

Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;3011114;
    Yep I really do feel like it's Jesse in those caps. If I can be proven wrong though, that's fine too b/c I did like Sean. Perhaps DeAnna will take Jesse to the end b/c he will take it better......I'm not sure. For now, I'd say he's the guy in the F2 w/ Jason and Jason is the final 1.
    ITA
    I see Jason F1
    Jesse F2
    Jeremy F3
    Graham F4

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;3011134;
    ITA
    I see Jason F1
    Jesse F2
    Jeremy F3
    Graham F4
    Sounds like an ego bruiser if Jesse beats out Jeremy and Graham.

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MissMilano;3010747;
    I'm not sure if this is the correct thread, but I was wondering if when the guys move in with DeAnna if they actually move in 1 at a time for 2 days, If you figure about a week between the RC's then each of the 3 guys could have 2 days and this would fit in the the comments about someone getting to spend 2 days with her.

Some were speculating that this was talk about Jason, but I actually think it may be Jeremy they are talking about because he gets to move in first and they seem very comfortable with each other on the way to the ball park group date. This could also account for Jeremy looking upset and his comments about not trusting DeDe, leading to the tears and confrontation with DeDe.

Thoughts?
    There's a voiceover of Jason saying that he was in the house for a couple of days with just Deanna...
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time