Thread: Thoughts And Comments In General #1 **SPOILERS**Bachelorette 4 Deanna

Re: Thoughts And Comments In General #1 **SPOILERS**Bachelorette 4 Deanna

Quote Originally Posted by 8Lauren8;3011023;
    What does Graham do when they are doing this??!
    From what everyone is saying Graham gets the first one on one date.

Quote Originally Posted by BluIsDixie;3011008;
    This is what I found over at ABC Media (dont have a login with them so I couldnt get the pics)

THE BACHELORETTE - "Episode 402" -- DeAnna makes seven guys' - Jesse, Robert, Ron, Jeremy, Brian, Chris and Eric - dreams come true when she takes them to Dodger Stadium, where they get to meet Hall of Fame manager Tom Lasorda. The fantasy date soon becomes a nightmare for some of the bachelors when Tommy asks them to sing the National Anthem. It's one of the most embarrassing moments in "Bachelorette" history as the men butcher the treasured song. Then the bachelors get a chance to redeem themselves in a home run derby. The winner gets some alone time with DeAnna and opens up to her, sharing a very touching story. At the end of the day, DeAnna takes one lucky man away to pin a rose on his chest, but the tender private moment plays on the stadium's Jumbotron, leaving the other men to wonder what they did wrong, on "The Bachelorette," MONDAY, MAY 26

THE BACHELORETTE - "Episode 402" -- DeAnna takes seven lucky bachelors - Ryan, Fred, Paul, Richard, Twilley, Jason and Sean - to explore the mysteries of the Magic Castle in Hollywood, and the guys pull out every trick in the book to capture her attention. Jason and DeAnna crawl into a magic box and disappear together for some coveted one-on-one time. Sean runs afoul of the spirits that inhabit the castle and is endlessly interrupted and mocked by a ghostly piano player during his time with DeAnna. But it's not all fun and games. As the passions for DeAnna escalate, so does the tension between the men. Ryan, the pro football player/virgin whose profound faith gives him a feeling of moral superiority, lashes out at Twilley for not being genuine. The pressure of the situation is already getting to the men, and to Ryan in particular. At the end of the night, DeAnna offers a rose to one man who proves to her that he's more than fun-loving prankster, on "The Bachelorette," MONDAY, MAY 26
    Wow, very interesting! Great Find! No wonder flybylove said Jeremy can't wait until she see's this date! I can't believe they have to sing the national anthem! Looks like a fun episode!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;3011027;
    Wow, very interesting! Great Find! No wonder flybylove said Jeremy can't wait until she see's this date! I can't believe they have to sing the national anthem! Looks like a fun episode!
    ...and later they have to drop their pants on the Ellen Show. The Bachelorette is just funnier and much more entertaining than the Bachelor.

I vote we skip the Bachelor and have more Bachelorettes.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3011031;
    ...and later they have to drop their pants on the Ellen Show. The Bachelorette is just funnier and much more entertaining than the Bachelor.

I vote we skip the Bachelor and have more Bachelorettes.
    Me too Me too! After Jeremy gets his show though....

Quote Originally Posted by BluIsDixie;3011008;
    This is what I found over at ABC Media (dont have a login with them so I couldnt get the pics)

THE BACHELORETTE - "Episode 402" -- DeAnna makes seven guys' - Jesse, Robert, Ron, Jeremy, Brian, Chris and Eric - dreams come true when she takes them to Dodger Stadium, where they get to meet Hall of Fame manager Tom Lasorda. The fantasy date soon becomes a nightmare for some of the bachelors when Tommy asks them to sing the National Anthem. It's one of the most embarrassing moments in "Bachelorette" history as the men butcher the treasured song. Then the bachelors get a chance to redeem themselves in a home run derby. The winner gets some alone time with DeAnna and opens up to her, sharing a very touching story. At the end of the day, DeAnna takes one lucky man away to pin a rose on his chest, but the tender private moment plays on the stadium's Jumbotron, leaving the other men to wonder what they did wrong, on "The Bachelorette," MONDAY, MAY 26

THE BACHELORETTE - "Episode 402" -- DeAnna takes seven lucky bachelors - Ryan, Fred, Paul, Richard, Twilley, Jason and Sean - to explore the mysteries of the Magic Castle in Hollywood, and the guys pull out every trick in the book to capture her attention. Jason and DeAnna crawl into a magic box and disappear together for some coveted one-on-one time. Sean runs afoul of the spirits that inhabit the castle and is endlessly interrupted and mocked by a ghostly piano player during his time with DeAnna. But it's not all fun and games. As the passions for DeAnna escalate, so does the tension between the men. Ryan, the pro football player/virgin whose profound faith gives him a feeling of moral superiority, lashes out at Twilley for not being genuine. The pressure of the situation is already getting to the men, and to Ryan in particular. At the end of the night, DeAnna offers a rose to one man who proves to her that he's more than fun-loving prankster, on "The Bachelorette," MONDAY, MAY 26
    Are we thinking that Jeremy wins the home run contest? And who do you think she pins the rose on? Would she give the rose to one of the two who received the first impression roses? I don't think so. Who would have the touching story besides Jeremy?

And who do we think is the fun-loving prankster? My guess Twilley.

Quote Originally Posted by DinD;3011034;
    Are we thinking that Jeremy wins the home run contest? And who do you think she pins the rose on? Would she give the rose to one of the two who received the first impression roses? I don't think so. Who would have the touching story besides Jeremy?

And who do we think is the fun-loving prankster? My guess Twilley.
    I'm not sure, but your right. I doubt Jeremy will get it twice in a row b/c that would mean he gets to stay in her mansion again.... I don't think she would do that. It's not fair to the other guys.

And any of them could have a touching story to tell...

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by BluIsDixie;3011026;
    From what everyone is saying Graham gets the first one on one date.
    Oh right thanks for clearing that up, i cant keep up with everything on here! Im meant to be writing an essay about Stalin after Lenin in Russia but this is far more interesting!

Quote Originally Posted by candimichele;3009103;
    Yes!! I was not a fan of hers on the bach but I loved her tonight. I love the faces she makes and love how she's honest and when she talks it doesn't sound like she's reading off a script like the Bachelors do
    Was it just me or did Deanna seem "softer" last night than in the Bachelor? She wasn't at all outspoken or abrasive like she sometimes was with the other girls. It could be that she is only that way around other women, or maybe they have "tweaked" her image. Whatever it is, she was wonderful last night and I hope she has found real happiness.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by MissMilano;3010747;
    I'm not sure if this is the correct thread, but I was wondering if when the guys move in with DeAnna if they actually move in 1 at a time for 2 days, If you figure about a week between the RC's then each of the 3 guys could have 2 days and this would fit in the the comments about someone getting to spend 2 days with her.

Some were speculating that this was talk about Jason, but I actually think it may be Jeremy they are talking about because he gets to move in first and they seem very comfortable with each other on the way to the ball park group date. This could also account for Jeremy looking upset and his comments about not trusting DeDe, leading to the tears and confrontation with DeDe.

Thoughts?
    I see tons of talk about Jason and Jeremy and Sean. But what about Jesse who got the impression rose 2nd. Do we really think that Jesse will not be in the F4. I am sure of it that he will. He was the only one that does not really fit with the other guys.

Quote Originally Posted by loveinallangles;3011049;
    I see tons of talk about Jason and Jeremy and Sean. But what about Jesse who got the impression rose 2nd. Do we really think that Jesse will not be in the F4. I am sure of it that he will. He was the only one that does not really fit with the other guys.
    I don't know about anyone else, but I have him in the final 3 as well as in the final 2. I see him in FD caps..