Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 80

Thread: Fill In The (Bachelor) Blanks - MySpace/Facebook Pages **Spoilers**

  1. #51
    FORT Fogey cape's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    3,631

    Re: Fill In The (Bachelor) Blanks - Bachelorette 4 **Spoilers**

    There is a Patrick Dolan who lived in Elmhurst and now in Chicago and is 28 years old but I don't have a picture to verify...

  2. #52
    The British one... VelvetBex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Warwickshire, UK
    Posts
    610

    Re: Fill In The (Bachelor) Blanks - Bachelorette 4 **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by Lynn7;3000404;
    I searched and searched for him and all it did was make me hungry

    I am wondering if, perhaps, he isn't the head chef. He could be a sous chef or an assistant chef.
    Hey, i couldn't sleep tonight (excited about my trip tomorrow possibly) so decided to come on here...anyway..

    Visited the pesky ABC board, never realised they had one. Some person searched for Robert and found his chef page, complete with videos and recipes with him talking etc. In the appearance section it has a little bit about his bachelor appearance too.

    Search theguysguide in google to find it.
    BIG BROTHER INSTANT CELEBRITY MIX- Just add Fame hungry Idiot.

    Warning: Effects may not last.

  3. #53
    FORT Fan
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    343

    Re: Fill In The (Bachelor) Blanks - Bachelorette 4 **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by VelvetBex;3000434;
    Hey, i couldn't sleep tonight (excited about my trip tomorrow possibly) so decided to come on here...anyway..

    Visited the pesky ABC board, never realised they had one. Some person searched for Robert and found his chef page, complete with videos and recipes with him talking etc. In the appearance section it has a little bit about his bachelor appearance too.

    Search theguysguide in google to find it.
    Definitely him. There is a mention of the bachelorette in the media link on the site.

    Makes me skeptical though, if he made the food just to get more exposure for himself. I'm bad, I trust no one, but should give him the benefit of the doubt.

  4. #54
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Vancouver, BC
    Age
    49
    Posts
    3,897

    Re: Fill In The (Bachelor) Blanks - Bachelorette 4 **Spoilers**

    Patrick Dolan is an accountant with KPMG. I'm not sure if this is our Patrick D. I thought he was a computer guy.

  5. #55
    FORT Fanaddict TazoChai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    268

    Re: Fill In The (Bachelor) Blanks - Bachelorette 4 **Spoilers**

    Last Names Wanted: Do you know these men? We wont info!


    Greg M______, 28, personal trainer from New York, NY.


    Patrick D______, 27, internet marketer from Elmhurst, IL.
    Let's all dog on Jason... it's so hot right now.

  6. #56
    FORT Fogey cape's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    3,631

    Re: Fill In The (Bachelor) Blanks - Bachelorette 4 **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by Lynn7;3000466 View Post
    Patrick Dolan is an accountant with KPMG. I'm not sure if this is our Patrick D. I thought he was a computer guy.
    I found a Patrick Dolan who is Vice President of a bandwith company called tellabs...but I can't find a bio on him...maybe someone else can - nevermind not him - this guy is older

    I can't find any other patrick d's that are 28 who lived in both places...
    Last edited by cape; 05-15-2008 at 11:17 PM.

  7. #57
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Vancouver, BC
    Age
    49
    Posts
    3,897

    Re: Fill In The (Bachelor) Blanks - Bachelorette 4 **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by cape;3000623;
    I found a Patrick Dolan who is Vice President of a bandwith company called tellabs...but I can't find a bio on him...maybe someone else can - nevermind not him - this guy is older

    I can't find any other patrick d's that are 28 who lived in both places...
    Oh, okay, I was looking at a different Patrick Dolan

  8. #58
    cupcakes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    5,767

    Re: Fill In The (Bachelor) Blanks - Bachelorette 4 **Spoilers**

    Add Greg Payne to the list...one more to go!

  9. #59
    FORT Fogey cape's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    3,631

    Re: Fill In The (Bachelor) Blanks - Bachelorette 4 **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;3000667 View Post
    Add Greg Payne to the list...one more to go!
    That does not match his initial - did we find out that was wrong?

    ah - I see by his myspace page that it was...

    well that sucks - how the HECK do they expect us to sleuth with bad info?

  10. #60
    FoRT-i-fied hotlanta babe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    now living in Hell-A
    Posts
    1,049

    Re: Fill In The (Bachelor) Blanks - Bachelorette 4 **Spoilers**

    Cupcakes even found his profile on myspace -- I'll post it here for confirmation.
    MySpace.com - GREG PAYNE - 28 - Male - NEW YORK, New York - www.myspace.com/keith6880

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.