Page 8 of 361 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171858108 ... LastLast

Thread: Part 1: Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY *SPOILERS* Bachelorette 4 DeAnna

Re: Part 1: Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY *SPOILERS* Bachelorette 4 DeAnna

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;2980436;
    The guy on the left looks like Jesse to me...but the hair.......maybe its another one where we all thought it was Robin jumping in the pool because of the short hair, and ended up being Chelsea...The face resembles Jesse IMO...
    Yes and that comparison is very good!

Left pool guy:
    I see hair in the back hanging down just a little around right ear and possibly more on left side, that plus the bandanna, plus the smile around the mouth all seem to be Jesse (darn).

Guy balancing Dee: also noticed that the eyes are closely set, eyebrows tend to go straight across, and comparing to the large portrait pics on JU it really feels like Patrick D.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted;2980441;
    I'm with ya on Richard.
    Richard, Graham, Jason, Jeremy...any of them will do as the kissing guy for me!

Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;2980466 View Post
    Richard, Graham, Jason, Jeremy...any of them will do as the kissing guy for me!
    if we have narrowed it down that far - does it matter - are they all considered to be F15? Actually I guess we have only heard about Graham and Jeremy- just hoping on the others?

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;2980436;
    The guy on the left looks like Jesse to me...but the hair.......maybe its another one where we all thought it was Robin jumping in the pool because of the short hair, and ended up being Chelsea...The face resembles Jesse IMO...
    I agree CC, I thought it was Jesse too as soon as I saw the SC.
    "I didn't want to do anything fancy today! I just wanted to go shopping, come home, cook dinner and hang out with my man" Jillian

Quote Originally Posted by cape;2980477;
    if we have narrowed it down that far - does it matter - are they all considered to be F15? Actually I guess we have only heard about Graham and Jeremy- just hoping on the others?
    I think Lynn has mentioned that Paul makes it through at least the first round. ?? You can pencil him in as a maybe but I feel safe with pool guy in top 15.

Quote Originally Posted by cape;2980477;
    Yes, just hoping on my part. I think they all look so much alike that it's hard to pick who is who btw them. We know Graham and Jeremy make the top 15 but Jason and Richard are just guesses as of now....we really need alot more screencaps to get to our top 15.

Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;2980491;
    Yes, just hoping on my part. I think they all look so much alike that it's hard to pick who is who btw them. We know Graham and Jeremy make the top 15 but Jason and Richard are just guesses as of now....we really need alot more screencaps to get to our top 15.
    I agree and darn it is so hard being patient!! But, I thinking we will be hopping after the FRC!

Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;2980491;
    How do we know Graham makes it to top 15?

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;2980506;
    How do we know Graham makes it to top 15?
    Well, it all depends on who you think is the guy kissing DeAnna. IMO it looks like Graham so I put him in the top 15. Nothing is completely certain as of now though. We need a heck of a lot more screencaps....I surely hope Fleiss will be generous on Monday night~

Quote Originally Posted by zen4;2980479;
    I agree CC, I thought it was Jesse too as soon as I saw the SC.
    I'm agreeing on Jesse too.