Page 54 of 361 FirstFirst ... 4444546474849505152535455565758596061626364104154 ... LastLast

Thread: Part 1: Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY *SPOILERS* Bachelorette 4 DeAnna

Re: Part 1: Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY *SPOILERS* Bachelorette 4 DeAnna

AHA CUPCAKES - I knew I had seen that fuller picture somewhere LOL - knew it was a pot too

Thanky
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

FORT Newbie

Okay, I know I am new at posting, but the blindfold guy is definitely Sean from Ky. I am 99% sure the guy holding De is Greg - can someone pop his photo up next to that? I showed it to dh on the tv and had him look at pics too and he also chose Greg (without knowing what I thought).

Sorry - I have no good means to slueth the elbow...

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by scrapbookgirl;2986413;
    Okay, I know I am new at posting, but the blindfold guy is definitely Sean from Ky. I am 99% sure the guy holding De is Greg - can someone pop his photo up next to that? I showed it to dh on the tv and had him look at pics too and he also chose Greg (without knowing what I thought).

Here's the comparison for you.

Quote Originally Posted by scrapbookgirl;2986413;

I took another look at eyebrows, noses, hair line and color and think you are on to something. The more I noticed, the more I also think it looks most like Greg.

What elbow?
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;2986392;
    Still think it is a pot on the right

(So could still be a sleep over group of 3)

Am I being a brat!??! LOL
    Okay, to answer your post. Yes, I think it is, yes, it could be and yes, you are

It really looks like a bent arm on the right of the picture. But, I think we all know how well I did with bent arms this past season

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn7;2986441;
    Okay, to answer your post. Yes, I think it is, yes, it could be and yes, you are

It really looks like a bent arm on the right of the picture. But, I think we all know how well I did with bent arms this past season

- yuppers - sounds like me

(And - yes - I do remember ROFL )
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn7;2986432;
    Here's the comparison for you.
    Sideburns are to short for him to be pool guy. Pool guy holding Dee has long sideburns - I am still thinking it is Patrick D.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike'sgirl;2986509;
    Sideburns are to short for him to be pool guy. Pool guy holding Dee has long sideburns - I am still thinking it is Patrick D.

OR Ron.
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;2986512;
    OR Ron.
    I really am all for getting Ron to stay..... but that hunk has very short (almost none) sideburns. Pool dude does have sideburns. But, he looks (to me) very closely resembling Ron, more so even than Pat D. But, the hair on pool guy is cut short like Ron's but is lighter haired then Ron.

I hope Ron does stay.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;2986446;
    - yuppers - sounds like me

(And - yes - I do remember ROFL )
    I figured somebody would remember