Page 53 of 361 FirstFirst ... 3434445464748495051525354555657585960616263103153 ... LastLast

Thread: Part 1: Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY *SPOILERS* Bachelorette 4 DeAnna

FORT Fogey

Re: Part 1: Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY *SPOILERS* Bachelorette 4 DeAnna

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;2986185;
    Ya'll know that pic of the 2 guys in the pool with D - there is a third elbw there LOL - sooooo wonder if this is one group of 3 that gets to stay at the mansion with D - uuummmmmmm
    I think you're right. I posted this pic the other day, and while I'm not sure about the guys, nobody has matched the elbow on the right with one of the guys

OOO nooo LYNN - hahahaha - I was thinking the elbow was on the left - under that glare thingy LOL

For some reason - what you circled on the right - I just thought that was a pot ROFL
    Last edited by Capegal; 05-11-2008 at 05:40 PM.
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

FORT Fan

The dark thing on blindfolded guy's face looks too dark to be a shadow. So, I'm going to presume its still a blindfold. Can't for the life of me ID any of them.

Another question - where do ya'll think this pool is - ??the mansion?? - maybe - kinda sorta?!? Looks like it could be the one at the mansion - in the corner where the hot-tub is - but...........
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

FORT Fogey

Okay, I think it's Brian Texas that is carrying DeAnna on his shoulders and I think it's Jesse to the left. Now, off to match elbows Hmmm, didn't I already try that recently?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;2986349;
    OOO nooo LYNN - hahahaha - I was thinking the elbow was on the left - under that glare thingy LOL

For some reason - what you circled on the right - I just thought that was a pot ROFL
    I thought you just mixed up your lefts and rights

No, that's an arm and elbow on the right. And, whoever he is, has a nice muscular shoulder.

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn7;2986368;
    Okay, I think it's Brian Texas that is carrying DeAnna on his shoulders and I think it's Jesse to the left. Now, off to match elbows Hmmm, didn't I already try that recently?

I still think that is a pot LYNN - sitting on the deck of the pool LOL - but....... check out the left side of that pic - under the glare - there is another arm/elbow there

AND who ever is holding D on his shoulders - is looking at that person as well
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;2986349;

Oh, okay, I looked at the photo again and I see another guy. You are right, there is an arm on the left. So, this must be a group date and not the 3 guy sleepover party.

Still think it is a pot on the right

(So could still be a sleep over group of 3)

Am I being a brat!??! LOL
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;2986392;
    Still think it is a pot on the right

(So could still be a sleep over group of 3)

Am I being a brat!??! LOL
    Its definitely a pot