Page 360 of 361 FirstFirst ... 260310350351352353354355356357358359360361 LastLast
Results 3,591 to 3,600 of 3607

Thread: Part 1: Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY *SPOILERS* Bachelorette 4 DeAnna

Re: Part 1: Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY *SPOILERS* Bachelorette 4 DeAnna

Quote Originally Posted by bizbachfan;3019387;
    it may be shyness, maybe that is why he seemed more at ease with Jenni, because she is not the object of his affection, I think he is hot and seems intelligent, too bad we know he goes, but of course I am starting to fall for Jesse (sorry NV!)

I just can't figure how he goes that far but he wont' be F1. I think he told Deanna about his deal with the charity and that's why she keeps him. I think the 2 contenders for F1 are Jeremy and Jason - the pattern is that the one they decide is going to be the F1, the other contender leaves at F3 as it's just easier emotionally for all concerned. One reason I don't think she'd keep Jason to F2 if she wasn't seriously going to make him F1, is because of his son. Deanna wouldn't separate them any more than she had to, that would be heartless so Jessie is only there for the ride IMO, sorry biz
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

Quote Originally Posted by mamaspy;3019400;
    When all the modelling photos etc were being found of Graham- wasn't there a picture somewhere of him as a Chippendale dancer? That wouldn't lead one to think he was shy. (I could be totally wrong but I thought it was in a group of pics of Graham. I know I saw a Chippendale type scene of one of the guys)
    I think the Chippendale dancer was actually of Spero. I saw a pic somewhere of some of the Chippendale dancers with Katie Couric.

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;3019412;
    NO!....The only group pics of Graham we have are from a charity event for children that he is affiliated with....
    Spero???? OK- maybe I forgot to look at the guys' faces in the picture...

Quote Originally Posted by northernviewer;3019415;
    [/U]

I just can't figure how he goes that far but he wont' be F1. I think he told Deanna about his deal with the charity and that's why she keeps him. I think the 2 contenders for F1 are Jeremy and Jason - the pattern is that the one they decide is going to be the F1, the other contender leaves at F3 as it's just easier emotionally for all concerned. One reason I don't think she'd keep Jason to F2 if she wasn't seriously going to make him F1, is because of his son. Deanna wouldn't separate them any more than she had to, that would be heartless so Jessie is only there for the ride IMO, sorry biz
    NV

actually I think you are exactly right, Jeremy is heart broken too and she chooses Jason, I think she and Jesse became good "buds" and she knew he could handle the f2 rejection w/o any problem.

I just think that the bond has to be super intense with Jason for her to dump Jeremy who seems more her type, (but perhaps the exit of Graham really jarred her as he was one of her top two-if those rumors are true) so she decides to let Jeremy go and focus on Jason who is a dad and not a "player"

should be interesting regardless, better than the shayne dahl lamas show

When all the modelling photos etc were being found of Graham- wasn't there a picture somewhere of him as a Chippendale dancer? That wouldn't lead one to think he was shy. (I could be totally wrong but I thought it was in a group of pics of Graham. I know I saw a Chippendale type scene of one of the guys)
    That was Spero.

Quote Originally Posted by cape;3019307;
    too much to digest right now...

but I wanted to tell you all baout he bands...they are for Graham's charity and he gave them to all of the guys to wear - they all had one...
    Thank you cape! You are a fountain of information! I thought I may have seen a band on Jesse and that explains it.

Quote Originally Posted by bizbachfan;3019424;
    NV

actually I think you are exactly right, Jeremy is heart broken too and she chooses Jason, I think she and Jesse became good "buds" and she knew he could handle the f2 rejection w/o any problem.

I just think that the bond has to be super intense with Jason for her to dump Jeremy who seems more her type, (but perhaps the exit of Graham really jarred her as he was one of her top two-if those rumors are true) so she decides to let Jeremy go and focus on Jason who is a dad and not a "player"

should be interesting regardless, better than the shayne dahl lamas show
    I agree, anythings better than the Shayne show. I'm enjoying this season as we know that Deanna is sincere about finding a guy, so Fleiss, although he may throw a few "characters" in the mix, at least we know that it's not fixed. Last season bugged me more than Brad's did, at least he was honest in what he did, even if we didn't like it.
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

I think Chip[pendale was Spero

Quote Originally Posted by bizbachfan;3019335;
    I am not 100% convinced there is not a different hammock? htd?
    I think they are the same hammock. If you look at where Deanna and Graham's backs are, the pattern of the rope looks just like the pattern we see in Deanna and Shawn's pic. It appear Deanna and Shawn are just laying further down in the hammock so we don't see the wood peice.
    Ready for DeAnna to find her man!!

Quote Originally Posted by flutterby;3019453;
    I think they are the same hammock. If you look at where Deanna and Graham's backs are, the pattern of the rope looks just like the pattern we see in Deanna and Shawn's pic. It appear Deanna and Shawn are just laying further down in the hammock so we don't see the wood peice.
    probably right, I really like Sean though