Page 359 of 361 FirstFirst ... 259309349350351352353354355356357358359360361 LastLast
Results 3,581 to 3,590 of 3607

Thread: Part 1: Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY *SPOILERS* Bachelorette 4 DeAnna

Re: Part 1: Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY *SPOILERS* Bachelorette 4 DeAnna

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3019270;
    I don't think anyone knows yet who she is running after. I think the arguments are interesting specifically from an editing viewpoint as that can often foreshadow who is F2. It is easy to believe at this point that the guys might think Jeremy is getting too much time as it appears to us that he "wins" free roses and thus free time with her at a far greater rate than the other guys. That is bound to cause dissention and probably does. We also think Jeremy might be a tense, serious guy by nature. We believe he goes at F3 so the arguments do not help with the F1 and F2 here. We don't believe that Ron, Ryan, or Twilley advance past F6 either.

I am still wondering if any of the inhouse fighting and dissention will reflect (negative editing) on Jesse/Jason like it did on Chelsea and Moana ( Travis's series).

Twilley is being promoted as the "stalker", but it is probably more like a good natured "peeper".
    I think it might be Graham. I don't know how to post pics (is it easier if you just attach them from another thread??) but when you look at the pic of all of the guys standing for the rose ceremony, you see Graham over on the left side near Jessie and I think Jeremy, but when you look at the pics of the guy leaving and Deanna going after him, Graham isn't in the pics.
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

wow you think graham goes that early? (how many guys are left is this next week?) good catch-but don't we have htd proof for graham?

I think that graham was very distant in his body language with Deanna and their conversation seemed a bit awkward on his part, in face he seemed more at ease with Jenni, perhaps he was not that into Deanna

seems like we have htd proof for jason, graham, jeremy correct?

fantasy dates, jeremy, jesse(still being debated tho) and jason, I am so confused

Quote Originally Posted by bizbachfan;3019348;
    wow you think graham goes that early? (how many guys are left is this next week?) good catch-but don't we have htd proof for graham?

I think that graham was very distant in his body language with Deanna and their conversation seemed a bit awkward on his part, in face he seemed more at ease with Jenni, perhaps he was not that into Deanna

fantasy dates, jeremy, jesse(still being debated tho) and jason, I am so confused
    We still have the jersey sc

To love and be loved is.. goldie2's Avatar

From what has been discussed,Graham leaves F4 (after the HtD -jersey pic)due to a family emergency...He has been portrayed as shy..not distant..from we can tell so far and from things said about him...

He may have developed strong feelings for her..and had to leave..we may never know what really happened,sad to say...

I would have liked to see him go on natural circumstances at F3 or F2 if he was not F1 for Dee ,but it appears from rumors all over the place that he had to leave....

From the screen caps and interactions,however,I do see genuine feelings between the two for whatever its worth

it may be shyness, maybe that is why he seemed more at ease with Jenni, because she is not the object of his affection, I think he is hot and seems intelligent, too bad we know he goes, but of course I am starting to fall for Jesse (sorry NV!)

Quote Originally Posted by goldie2;3019371;
    From what has been discussed,Graham leaves F4 (after the HtD -jersey pic)due to a family emergency...He has been portrayed as shy..not distant..from we can tell so far and from things said about him...

He may have developed strong feelings for her..and had to leave..we may never know what really happened,sad to say...

I would have liked to see him go on natural circumstances at F3 or F2 if he was not F1 for Dee ,but it appears from rumors all over the place that he had to leave....

From the screen caps and interactions,however,I do see genuine feelings between the two for whatever its worth
    When all the modelling photos etc were being found of Graham- wasn't there a picture somewhere of him as a Chippendale dancer? That wouldn't lead one to think he was shy. (I could be totally wrong but I thought it was in a group of pics of Graham. I know I saw a Chippendale type scene of one of the guys)

No, I don't think he goes at that RC but just that he leaves the room for some reason and she goes to talk to him, maybe a misunderstanding or something, not sure.
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

Quote Originally Posted by northernviewer;3019401;
    No, I don't think he goes at that RC but just that he leaves the room for some reason and she goes to talk to him, maybe a misunderstanding or something, not sure.
    gotcha, that makes sense! You are so good....
    so who is your fav, I know with all the sleuthing its hard to pick someone if you know they are NOT going far.

I actually really like Ron, Sean, Graham and Jesse

I don't care for Jason, Jeremy for no real reason though, I have to give it a few episodes

Quote Originally Posted by mamaspy;3019400;
    When all the modelling photos etc were being found of Graham- wasn't there a picture somewhere of him as a Chippendale dancer? That wouldn't lead one to think he was shy. (I could be totally wrong but I thought it was in a group of pics of Graham. I know I saw a Chippendale type scene of one of the guys)
    NO!....The only group pics of Graham we have are from a charity event for children that he is affiliated with....

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;3019412;
    NO!....The only group pics of Graham we have are from a charity event for children that he is affiliated with....
    I think the chippendales guy might have been spero, (minus glasses)