Page 358 of 361 FirstFirst ... 258308348349350351352353354355356357358359360361 LastLast
Results 3,571 to 3,580 of 3607

Thread: Part 1: Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY *SPOILERS* Bachelorette 4 DeAnna

FORT Fogey

Re: Part 1: Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY *SPOILERS* Bachelorette 4 DeAnna

Quote Originally Posted by D.J.57;3019248;
    I asked these questions ions ago, but I don't think anyone answered my post. Did we decide who we think she is running after at the rose ceremony? Do we think there are at least two arguments i.e. Ron and Jeremy and Ryan and Twilley?..........Also, where did we learn there is a stalker and are there any guesses who it is........I know I don't post very often, but you can talk to me.
    I don't think anyone knows yet who she is running after. I think the arguments are interesting specifically from an editing viewpoint as that can often foreshadow who is F2. It is easy to believe at this point that the guys might think Jeremy is getting too much time as it appears to us that he "wins" free roses and thus free time with her at a far greater rate than the other guys. That is bound to cause dissention and probably does. We also think Jeremy might be a tense, serious guy by nature. We believe he goes at F3 so the arguments do not help with the F1 and F2 here. We don't believe that Ron, Ryan, or Twilley advance past F6 either.

I am still wondering if any of the inhouse fighting and dissention will reflect (negative editing) on Jesse/Jason like it did on Chelsea and Moana ( Travis's series).

Twilley is being promoted as the "stalker", but it is probably more like a good natured "peeper".

Quote Originally Posted by Estella;3018520;
    Okay, this is not the exact same helicopter, but the registration number does start with an "N" and it's from a Bahamas helicopter tour...

So does this mean that the yellow and red helicopter is also from the Bahamas, because it also starts with an "N?"

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3019270;
    I don't think anyone knows yet who she is running after. I think the arguments are interesting specifically from an editing viewpoint as that can often foreshadow who is F2. It is easy to believe at this point that the guys might think Jeremy is getting too much time as it appears to us that he "wins" free roses and thus free time with her at a far greater rate than the other guys. That is bound to cause dissention and probably does. We also think Jeremy might be a tense, serious guy by nature. We believe he goes at F3 so the arguments do not help with the F1 and F2 here. We don't believe that Ron, Ryan, or Twilley advance past F6 either.

I am still wondering if any of the inhouse fighting and dissention will reflect (negative editing) on Jesse/Jason like it did on Chelsea and Moana ( Travis's series).

Twilley is being promoted as the "stalker", but it is probably more like a good natured "peeper".
    Maybe it's just me, but I don't really see either Jesse or Jason being involved in the arguing/drama. Jesse seems too laid back to argue with them...I think he'd just throw up his hands and say "Whatever, dude." I don't know why I don't think Jason would get involved in the drama. Just a gut feeling, I guess. I don't think I've seen near enough of any of the guys to make a definite statement, but we did see Ron and Ryan pretty adamant about their opinions on other guys, so someone has to be inciting it.

ETA: Twilley is definitely getting a "creepy guy" edit, but I have a feeling it was a lot more innocent that it appeared.

Thanks Bloomers. I agree that it could reflect negatively on whoever is involved in the arguments, and I wonder if that is why Jeremy has his head down and looks disturbed when she is reading all of the guys (in that particular scene) the "riot act". I don't think she is one to mince words!

Sorry I hope this one helps
    Quote Originally Posted by live4romance;3019160;
    Your first picture wouldn't open up, so can't make a comparison.
    post 92 the next rose ceremony with her wearing the light blue chiffon dress

post 105 which is the next rose ceremony

the dresses are the same so who is she chasing after

too much to digest right now...

but I wanted to tell you all baout he bands...they are for Graham's charity and he gave them to all of the guys to wear - they all had one...

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by cape;3019307;
    too much to digest right now...

but I wanted to tell you all baout he bands...they are for Graham's charity and he gave them to all of the guys to wear - they all had one...
    Thanks! Now where did all of those blue shirts come from?

Aircraft Information - Airplane Charters,Airplane Sales,Airplane Registrations
    Helicopter # is N145BH

National Helicopter according to the internet the helicopter is registered to a company called:

NATIONAL HELICPTER SERVICE AND ENGINEERING CO
    Airport Location: MAIN OFFICE
    16750 Roscoe Blvd., Van Nuys Airport, Van Nuys, CA 91406
    SERVING LOS ANGELES SINCE 1957
    Other Locations:
    Hayward, CA - - - - Seattle, WA - - - - San Diego, CA - - - - Denver, CO

Quote Originally Posted by bizbachfan;3019229;
    I think it could be different hammocks, hmmm placing sean somewhere else with deanna?
    If Sean has a 1 on 1 date in Palm Springs, then the hammock would be there instead of at the mansion. Don't we have Sean having a 1 on 1 date along w/Jeremy when 4 guys go to the Dirt Bike Date?

I am not 100% convinced there is not a different hammock? htd?
    Attached Images Attached Images