Page 357 of 361 FirstFirst ... 257307347348349350351352353354355356357358359360361 LastLast
Results 3,561 to 3,570 of 3607

Thread: Part 1: Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY *SPOILERS* Bachelorette 4 DeAnna

Re: Part 1: Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY *SPOILERS* Bachelorette 4 DeAnna

Does anyone know who the guy is with Deanna in the back dip picture, where she is in short gold dress and he dips her back over his arm? It is post 100 page 10 of screen caps. Looks so romantic!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;3019110;
    I think we've got this figured out.... the guy in spinning hug is Jason w/DeAnna and the guy by the helicopter is Graham w/ DeAnna.
    Really? I thought that was Jason as well? What changed our minds?

Quote Originally Posted by Luvstruck;3019237;
    Does anyone know who the guy is with Deanna in the back dip picture, where she is in short gold dress and he dips her back over his arm? It is post 100 page 10 of screen caps. Looks so romantic!!!!
    It's Jeremy in Palm Springs at the Sinatra house.

Does Sean get a 1 on 1 date before the FD??? If so, which one?

I asked these questions ions ago, but I don't think anyone answered my post. Did we decide who we think she is running after at the rose ceremony? Do we think there are at least two arguments i.e. Ron and Jeremy and Ryan and Twilley?..........Also, where did we learn there is a stalker and are there any guesses who it is........I know I don't post very often, but you can talk to me.

I think the "stalker" was Twilley, he was waiting for her after her one on one date with Graham, there is video on ABC site showing this

I think the one leaving is Robert when Deanna runs after him, but just a hunch

I am still confused on lots of pics, the one of the platform with deanna in the boots, how do we know that is Jason? he looks too tall, there are lots of other guys it could be

I think it seemed like it was all sleuthed out but really I am more confused than ever, if Jesse makes itto f2 where are caps of his HTD?

Quote Originally Posted by ProudKsGrandma;3019199;
    I had a question if this was the same hammock at the mansion or not. There is a piece of wood by their heads across the hammock that is clearly visible w Graham and D. In another shot, I think with Sean, I did not see this wood. Trying to decide if they were higher in the hammock, etc, if this would be why, of if an entirely different location. Your thoughts?
    I think there are the same hammock and that it is at the mansion and the guys get time there alone with DeAnna. The SC of Graham in the hammock is smokin'
    Friends are those rare people who ask how you are and then wait for the answer. ~Author Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by bizbachfan;3019251;
    I think the "stalker" was Twilley, he was waiting for her after her one on one date with Graham, there is video on ABC site showing this

I think the one leaving is Robert when Deanna runs after him, but just a hunch

I am still confused on lots of pics, the one of the platform with deanna in the boots, how do we know that is Jason? he looks too tall, there are lots of other guys it could be

I think it seemed like it was all sleuthed out but really I am more confused than ever, if Jesse makes itto f2 where are caps of his HTD?
    I don't know if that's Jason or not, but as far as being too tall to be him, I don't think that's the case. She's leaning an awful lot on that railing, so she appears a lot shorter than she is, imo.

Quote Originally Posted by D.J.57;3019248;
    I asked these questions ions ago, but I don't think anyone answered my post. Did we decide who we think she is running after at the rose ceremony? Do we think there are at least two arguments i.e. Ron and Jeremy and Ryan and Twilley?..........Also, where did we learn there is a stalker and are there any guesses who it is........I know I don't post very often, but you can talk to me.
    To me it looks like Eric!

To love and be loved is.. goldie2's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;3019126;
    Well I am thinking this must be a front pic of Graham from the helicopter time...

This pic changes our mind as well as the terrain for the heli date and the water backround in the Jason greet pic..This is in palm springs at the dirt bike date and probably the helicopter ride is a one time with Graham...
    jason gets the airplane ride over Bahamas..

Also,there is a vo with graham thathe says"i already think your'e cool" from the helicopter..you can tell by the voices where they are..on headsets it seems