Page 356 of 361 FirstFirst ... 256306346347348349350351352353354355356357358359360361 LastLast
Results 3,551 to 3,560 of 3607

Thread: Part 1: Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY *SPOILERS* Bachelorette 4 DeAnna

Re: Part 1: Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY *SPOILERS* Bachelorette 4 DeAnna

Quote Originally Posted by Estella;3019129;
    In L.A., okay... so could it be that it's part of the 1-on-1 date with Jason? We haven't really figured out what platform they're standing on, right?
    Have you noticed that he seems to be wearing a suit and she's dressed pretty casual? Maybe he's like Barney on "How I Met Your Mother" and likes to suit up, but it seems odd that she would be so much more casual. Maybe my eyes aren't very sharp and she's dressed up more than I think she is.

Quote Originally Posted by Estella;3019129;
    In L.A., okay... so could it be that it's part of the 1-on-1 date with Jason? We haven't really figured out what platform they're standing on, right?
    Honestly, I remember it was in California, but not for sure if it was LA or not and I don't want to put words in anyone's mouth.

Quote Originally Posted by CorgisRule;3019080;
    http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d2...ETTE/WEEK%201%
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6.../DeAnna/45.jpg

Isn't this the same dress? So I don't think that it is her running after Graham
    Your first picture wouldn't open up, so can't make a comparison.
    Friends are those rare people who ask how you are and then wait for the answer. ~Author Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by cubsgirl;3019142;
    Have you noticed that he seems to be wearing a suit and she's dressed pretty casual? Maybe he's like Barney on "How I Met Your Mother" and likes to suit up, but it seems odd that she would be so much more casual. Maybe my eyes aren't very sharp and she's dressed up more than I think she is.
    I can't really see what kind of pants he's wearing... it could be jeans and a suit jacket, which actually looks pretty good imo. DeAnna isn't all dressed up, no, but "enough" dressed up imo. That platform isn't a place for a dress. She seems to wear something similar to Amanda on the Americana date and that looked great!
    Live well, laugh often, love with all your heart and as though you've never been hurt before

Quote Originally Posted by Estella;3019171;
    I can't really see what kind of pants he's wearing... it could be jeans and a suit jacket, which actually looks pretty good imo. DeAnna isn't all dressed up, no, but "enough" dressed up imo. That platform isn't a place for a dress. She seems to wear something similar to Amanda on the Americana date and that looked great!
    Good point. And I agree...he looks darn good in whatever he wears!

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by coltinfan;3018522;
    ....Next there is a sc where deanna and graham are lying down in a hamick together she is wearing a green shirt, right under
    her arm i cannot figure what that is (to me it looks like a hand
    but i counted arms) can you please tell me what that is?
    I had a question if this was the same hammock at the mansion or not. There is a piece of wood by their heads across the hammock that is clearly visible w Graham and D. In another shot, I think with Sean, I did not see this wood. Trying to decide if they were higher in the hammock, etc, if this would be why, of if an entirely different location. Your thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by armywife;3017760;
    So after all that head banging..it's Jesse afterall ... my spirits have been lifted

ETa: so those pics with the hand holding is indeed Sean, but just not shots from the F2 I take it. Must be F3 Fantasy dates.
    What hand holding pic? The only hand holding SC I've seen is the one with Graham. I never saw an explanation for the black/blue object (pants maybe???_ that you see in Graham's hand holding SC.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn7;3018690;
    It's Jesse on the fantasy date and he makes it to F2. The T-shirt that he's wearing with his hands covering his face is exactly the same as in the horseback riding shot.
    Someone posted this shorter haired pic of Jessee from Hawaii '07 with the sunset in the back. Do we know that Jessee got his hair cut at Bahamas? If not ,the picture with hands on face, while it looks like the old '07 pic, the hair is much shorter than at the meet n greet photos. JMO

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3017929;
    NO FD dates/SC's with Graham

I think there are more SC's of Jesse than we think - especially where there is such a discrepency between him and Sean
    Has anyone checked to see helicopter companies are in the Bahamas that might match the two helicopter SCs??? I know its been done before on Andy's show when posters were trying to find out if the helicopter was a FD.

Quote Originally Posted by ProudKsGrandma;3019199;
    I had a question if this was the same hammock at the mansion or not. There is a piece of wood by their heads across the hammock that is clearly visible w Graham and D. In another shot, I think with Sean, I did not see this wood. Trying to decide if they were higher in the hammock, etc, if this would be why, of if an entirely different location. Your thoughts?
    I think it could be different hammocks, hmmm placing sean somewhere else with deanna?