Page 355 of 361 FirstFirst ... 255305345346347348349350351352353354355356357358359360361 LastLast
Results 3,541 to 3,550 of 3607

Thread: Part 1: Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY *SPOILERS* Bachelorette 4 DeAnna

Re: Part 1: Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY *SPOILERS* Bachelorette 4 DeAnna

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d2...ETTE/WEEK%201%
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6.../DeAnna/45.jpg

Isn't this the same dress? So I don't think that it is her running after Graham

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;3018052;
    Are they not wearing the same clothes in both?? I thought these went together...

Notice the black ponytail band on her right arm...
    I'm behind on my reading, so you may have already answered this. I do Not think two pictures go together, granted the clothing is similar. In the Screen Caps Only thread, pg 9, caps 87 you can get a partial face of the guy at the water where spinning. cap 90 you get a full face shot in shirt, with the sandy background. Hope this helps. What two different guys do you see?

ETA: As I read further, I see others have agreed to disagree. Thats ok with me too.
    Last edited by ProudKsGrandma; 05-23-2008 at 04:50 PM.

Okay, grneyedgirl, since you're so good at finding helicopters, how about you locate the yellow one? (or did we already find it???)
    Live well, laugh often, love with all your heart and as though you've never been hurt before

Quote Originally Posted by ProudKsGrandma;3019105;
    I'm behind on my reading, so you may have already answered this. I do Not think two pictures go together, granted the clothing is similar. In the Screen Caps Only thread, pg 9, caps 87 you can get a partial face of the guy at the water where spinning. cap 90 you get a full face shot in shirt, with the sandy background. Hope this helps. What two different guys do you see?
    I think we've got this figured out.... the guy in spinning hug is Jason w/DeAnna and the guy by the helicopter is Graham w/ DeAnna.

Quote Originally Posted by Estella;3019109;
    Okay, grneyedgirl, since you're so good at finding helicopters, how about you locate the yellow one? (or did we already find it???)
    Cape found that one registered in California--LA? a while back.

FORT Newbie

This is definitly Sean in the hammock. I know him.

To love and be loved is.. goldie2's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;3019110;
    I think we've got this figured out.... the guy in spinning hug is Jason w/DeAnna and the guy by the helicopter is Graham w/ DeAnna.
    Can you pull over the front pic of Graham at the helicopter scene,reality!Thanks...

Quote Originally Posted by goldie2;3019117;
    Can you pull over the front pic of Graham at the helicopter scene,reality!Thanks...
    Well I am thinking this must be a front pic of Graham from the helicopter time...

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;3019114;
    Cape found that one registered in California--LA? a while back.
    In L.A., okay... so could it be that it's part of the 1-on-1 date with Jason? We haven't really figured out what platform they're standing on, right?
    Live well, laugh often, love with all your heart and as though you've never been hurt before

To love and be loved is.. goldie2's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;3019126;
    Well I am thinking this must be a front pic of Graham from the helicopter time...

That is it...Thanks...