Thread: Part 1: Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY *SPOILERS* Bachelorette 4 DeAnna

Re: Part 1: Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY *SPOILERS* Bachelorette 4 DeAnna

I noticed a lot of people think there can only be 3 fantasy dates. If I am not mistaken there was one season of the Bachelor where they reversed the fantasy dates and the hometown dates. Does anyone else remember that or am I dreaming things up?

Is this the same helicopter that DeAnna and the guy are getting into?
    Sorry if the helicopter has already been placed.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    When you judge others, you do not define them. You define yourself. ~Wayne Dyer

Quote Originally Posted by grneyedgirl;3019007;
    Is this the same helicopter that DeAnna and the guy are getting into?
    Sorry if the helicopter has already been placed.
    Yay!!! Where did you find that??? Even the numbers match, at least the first ones (N316)!!!
    Live well, laugh often, love with all your heart and as though you've never been hurt before

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;3017757;
    I think Jason and De must ride the jeep, kayak and scubadive on their fantasy date.

Jesse and DeAnna must ride horseride in the ocean, then go on a boat, jump off the boat, get to shore by a fireside on their fantasy date.

Jeremy and DeAnna must jetski, play in the ocean and then go to shore...not sure what else they do on the fantasy date.

This is all based on screencaps...some of it may be wrong though...anyone can change anything if need be.
    I think we've got LCD's mixed in here with the FD's -- there're too many activities that aren't all water or all land; they're mixed in.

For Andy's season--
    Bevin & Andy = kayak + trek + swim under waterfall. All inland.
    Tessa & Andy = zipline + picnic lunch. All inland.

Brad --

Jenni = swimming with dolphins + picnic
    Deanna = racecar and picnic on beach
    Bettina = boat + swim to beach

Last season --
    Matt & Shayne = swimming + jetski + jumping off trampoline -- all water.
    Chelsea & Matt = catamaran + swimming with turtles = all water.
    Amanda & Matt = zipline on land.

Anyways-- my point is that there weren't day-long/afternoon-long activities on both land and water. There's no way there's scuba diving + a land activity such as horseback riding or a day-long jeep tour and then a boatride somewhere.

Ugh, I hope I made sense!
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

Quote Originally Posted by Estella;3019008;
    Yay!!! Where did you find that???
    I googled helicopters in palm springs.

So, yes, the helicopter is indeed in Palm Springs.

I was wrong. I am sorry that I was so convinced that it was in the bahamas. Please accept my apologies.
    When you judge others, you do not define them. You define yourself. ~Wayne Dyer

To love and be loved is.. goldie2's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bradsgirl;3018998;
    I noticed a lot of people think there can only be 3 fantasy dates. If I am not mistaken there was one season of the Bachelor where they reversed the fantasy dates and the hometown dates. Does anyone else remember that or am I dreaming things up?
    I think there are those who always hope for 4 FD's ,I don't think it is the case here...who are you thinking of for the 4th date..Graham?There is a rumor he leaves at the point after the hometowns....for reasons undertermined so far

Quote Originally Posted by grneyedgirl;3019014;

I was wrong. I am sorry that I was so convinced that it was in the bahamas. Please accept my apologies.
    Good job!!! No need to be sorry, many of us thought it's in the Bahamas... that's why I didn't find it, I didn't look for Palm Springs... can we kill Fleiss for letting all those guys wear blue shirts and for letting DeAnna wear yellow all the time??? I'm sure we could make it look like an accident
    Live well, laugh often, love with all your heart and as though you've never been hurt before

To love and be loved is.. goldie2's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by grneyedgirl;3019014;

did anyone fing the cap of Graham to pull over to clarify this is him in the helicopter..the vo of him is definitely in the heli..

So... does Graham get another one-on-one??? Or is it special quality time because he won some kind of challenge on the dirt cars?

And did we place the hiking pictures with Sean to be in Palm Springs or in the L.A. area?

Quote Originally Posted by Estella;3019017;
    Good job!!! No need to be sorry, many of us thought it's in the Bahamas... that's why I didn't find it, I didn't look for Palm Springs... can we kill Fleiss for letting all those guys wear blue shirts and for letting DeAnna wear yellow all the time??? I'm sure we could make it look like an accident
    LOL I thought it was from the bahamas too. And Estella, I agree! I blame them for making her wear yellow all the time and the guys all wearing the blue shirt. so grneyedgirl, don't apologize...many of us thought the same thing!