Thread: Part 1: Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY *SPOILERS* Bachelorette 4 DeAnna

FORT Fogey

Re: Part 1: Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY *SPOILERS* Bachelorette 4 DeAnna

Quote Originally Posted by koolangel;3018899;
    I think you misunderstood me. I'm not disagreeing that it's Jesse. I was responding to the question of whether or not Jeremy, Sean or Jason wore watches.
    Oh, okay, I thought you were saying that you weren't convinced that it's Jesse and that there was still a chance that it was Sean.

This topic goes back to an earlier discussion.
    There was a debate over who was in the red/white helicopter sc and identifying the male as Graham because the male was wearing a baseball cap.
    Here is a sc of Jason wearing a baseball cap backwards. The men may have gotten these in their gift bags.

Here is the red/white copter sc in question.

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;3018933;
    This topic goes back to an earlier discussion.
    There was a debate over who was in the red/white helicopter sc and identifying the male as Graham because the male was wearing a baseball cap.
    Here is a sc of Jason wearing a baseball cap backwards. The men may have gotten these in their gift bags.

Here is the red/white copter sc in question.

I honestly can't see a baseball cap in the helicopter picture. Wouldn't the hairline appear a lot lower if the lid of the baseball cap was covering the actual hairline?
    Last edited by grneyedgirl; 05-23-2008 at 03:29 PM. Reason: spelling
    When you judge others, you do not define them. You define yourself. ~Wayne Dyer

Quote Originally Posted by grneyedgirl;3018954;
    I honestly can't see a baseball cap in the helicopter picture. Wouldn't the hairline appear a lot lower if the lid of the baseball cap covering the hairline?
    Honestly, I don't know if he's wearing a cap either!!
    I just know there was discussion last night about it had to be Graham because of the baseball cap--and now we have at least one other bachdude wearing a baseball cap. For all we know they may have gotten them in the gift bags. Regardless, lots of men wear caps--my DH has a zillion of them.

To love and be loved is.. goldie2's Avatar

I honestly can't see a baseball cap in the helicopter picture. Wouldn't the hairline appear a lot lower if the lid of the baseball cap covering the hairline?

There is a vo that is Graham that says"I think your'e cool already"and it is in the helicopter..you can hear how it sounds on the headphones on the plane..
    It doesn't much matter because I think it from the palm Springs date any way..not a FD

I doubt Jason is getting a heli ride and a plane ride(FD or LCD)..This pic is from the PS date and matches what Graham has on as well..

Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;3018052;
    Are they not wearing the same clothes in both?? I thought these went together...

Notice the black ponytail band on her right arm...
    I want to bring these forward because I do believe they are both Jason - the clothes and the ponytail holder on her arm are the same.

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

I was *just* thinking the same thing! DH used to love wearing hats backwards and the front of the hat would've covered the back of the neck and would be noticeable-- AND-- guys like their hats curved in front -- it wouldn't have been a straight line across the back. It would be very clear if he was wearing a backwards hat. (IMO)
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

To love and be loved is.. goldie2's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3018972;
    I want to bring these forward because I do believe they are both Jason - the clothes and the ponytail holder on her arm are the same.

The pic is from Palm springs,look at the terrain,
    the one of Jason and Dee is near water..not near the dessert..there is a pic of Graham with the same shirt and backround as the heli pic..I am not good at bringing it over..

If someone else could bring it over it is a frontal of Graham with the desert backround ..Thanks

Some confusion because lots of the guys wear similiar shirts and Dee dresses in alot of the same things it appears

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;3018960;
    Honestly, I don't know if he's wearing a cap either!!
    I just know there was discussion last night about it had to be Graham because of the baseball cap--and now we have at least one other bachdude wearing a baseball cap. For all we know they may have gotten them in the gift bags. Regardless, lots of men wear caps--my DH has a zillion of them.

I love baseball caps! I have to dress up all week long. So the weekend comes and I am all about wearing jeans, my running shoes, and a comfy baseball cap!

Great catch on Jason also wearing a cap!

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3018972;

Anders, thanks for summing up what many have been trying to say for 3 pages worth of posts!