Thread: Part 1: Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY *SPOILERS* Bachelorette 4 DeAnna

Re: Part 1: Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY *SPOILERS* Bachelorette 4 DeAnna

Quote Originally Posted by BachNoFoolMe;3018718;
    I blew & lightened up the walking in the water pic & the trunks have the same striping on as the jet ski. Also, Deanna has a wide white looking strip on her waist band as the jet ski pic. So I would say that the guy is the same.
    and do you see that as being Jeremy or Jason? I see Jeremy.
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

FORT Regular

Can someone post the pictures of Sean that people believe is him with a haircut?? I'm starting to wonder if that's Sean at all and he actually leaves earlier in the show.

Quote Originally Posted by meatballsmom;3018730;
    Can someone post the pictures of Sean that people believe is him with a haircut?? I'm starting to wonder if that's Sean at all and he actually leaves earlier in the show.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by northernviewer;3018457;
    Jessie appears to have only one Bahama date IMO but Jason is the one that has 2. I'm seeing lots of short dark haired guys in the Bahama pics but only the one day of Jessie and D.
    Wow. Would this put Jesse at F3???????

Quote Originally Posted by ProudKsGrandma;3018739;
    Wow. Would this put Jesse at F3???????
    well, people have him making the F2 not because of sc's but because of that one pic that some think is Jeremy leaving at F3 and him going home on May 3 BUT we have no guarantee that we know exactly when the FRC was IMO
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit

Quote Originally Posted by northernviewer;3018726;
    and do you see that as being Jeremy or Jason? I see Jeremy.
    I really can't see the face enough to make the judgment...still fleissed in that aspect. But to me the body looks like Jeremy & I do see the outline or the wispy hair like Jeremys. Do we know that Jeremy gets the jet ski date?

Quote Originally Posted by BachNoFoolMe;3018744;
    I really can't see the face enough to make the judgment...still fleissed in that aspect. But to me the body looks like Jeremy & I do see the outline or the wispy hair like Jeremys. Do we know that Jeremy gets the jet ski date?
    Look at the nose, it's Jeremy's nose. Jason's is really rounded at the end IMO

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted;3018734;
    Could that be Chris or Robert??? Side views look similar. Is there any others of him with Short hair?

Quote Originally Posted by meatballsmom;3018755;
    Could that be Chris or Robert??? Side views look similar. Is there any others of him with Short hair?
    It is Sean. There is also a hiking pic of him with short hair, and I think it may be short on the racing episode too.

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn7;3018690;
    It's Jesse on the fantasy date and he makes it to F2. The T-shirt that he's wearing with his hands covering his face is exactly the same as in the horseback riding shot.

I think you misunderstood me. I'm not disagreeing that it's Jesse. I was responding to the question of whether or not Jeremy, Sean or Jason wore watches.