Thread: Part 1: Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY *SPOILERS* Bachelorette 4 DeAnna

Re: Part 1: Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY *SPOILERS* Bachelorette 4 DeAnna

Quote Originally Posted by CorgisRule;3016398;
    I have a question:

I have not seen this discussed so I was just wondering when Jenny was interviewing the guys, she had her notebook and seemed to ask all of them pretty much the same questions.

Did she ask Jason if he had been married before/does he have any kids?
    I'm not entirely sure, but I caught something there about her saying to Jason that she'd ask less serious questions. Maybe Jason asked her to do that cause there was something he'd like to tell DeAnna himself. Did anybody else catch that???
    Live well, laugh often, love with all your heart and as though you've never been hurt before

Quote Originally Posted by Justabachfan;3016410;
    I think the 1st week went from the FIB handed out, after that if she gets to choose each week and keeps Jeremy, that probably sparks jealousy and more drama!
    I can see that would incite a rebellion in the ranks. Perhaps that is why some of the guys (Ron) responds in a confrontational way toward him. You can see a little something also in the Dude ranch photos where they are both wearing similar shirts - it's like Fleiss wanted them to go at it again (and matched them up), in addition to the coffee table chatter.

I am assuming these caps go together.. Is this on Monday's episode?.. Graham gets 1 on 1 time at the beach, and gets a rose. I am guseeing she is dropping him off at the "bunk house" Sorry if this was discussed, just trying to keep dates and episodes straight.. thanks!

"Reality is the leading cause of stress among those in touch with it!"

Lily Tomlin

FORTette

Quote Originally Posted by Estella;3016310;
    Does anyone have a clue where this screencap is from???

Nici, I think this is her beach date with Graham-it looks like the same bag in the backseat that he is carrying, and it looks like his navy blue shirt on his arm-and i think she was wearing a brown tank under the long cream colored sweater

FORT Fanatic

When do we think Graham goes home? WHat is the speculation on Graham now? I am having trouble keeping up? I think Graham could be it. He seems so sweet. Is he the one that goes home for an emergency?

Quote Originally Posted by underdogfan;3016428;
    When do we think Graham goes home? WHat is the speculation on Graham now? I am having trouble keeping up? I think Graham could be it. He seems so sweet. Is he the one that goes home for an emergency?
    Either at F4, or he leaves on his own (family personal reasons) slightly before F4.

Since Dee mentioned in an interview (Media thread) that the hardest cut was at F4 - then I think he is let go at F4 and he doesn't leave on his own. JMO

FORT Fanatic

Man, seriously. That is so tragic. Graham seems so sweet. I can really see something between these two, but oh well, Jason it shall be.

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mike'sgirl;3015674;
    Thank you Kasha - it really looks like a perfect match!

That ceremony is going to break my heart. Definitely will need tissues....
    I definitely prepped myself for Amanda's 'rejection ceremony' by having a few DH got a big kick out of it, but I said I was preparing myself for the inevitable and needed to dull the pain. Gotta say-- as sad as it was, I was able to watch w/o any tissues, cheered Amanda on for her DB comment, and then immediately went to bed w/o dwelling on it. It was the best night's sleep I've had after watching one of the shows...
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by craftylady;3015928;
    Trying to catch up on reading and had to comment.

Cantstopwatchin, could it have anything to do with the fact that your hubby is 6'5". I have to admit that Brian caught my attention as well in this photo. Maybe because my hubs is as tall as yours?
    Craftylady, you hit the nail on the head. I don't know why, but I pictured him as much shorter. When I saw him talking to Jenni and standing, he definitely 'stood out' (pun not intended-lol!) Hubba-hubba!

That's what kind of cracks me up about this season-- my favorite is one of the shortest in the bunch and that's so not my type, but something about him struck me.

That picture of them all in their jumpsuits really illustrated the height difference, though. I had to point it out to DH and he chuckled.
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

Quote Originally Posted by hayleysmommy;3016424;
    I am assuming these caps go together.. Is this on Monday's episode?.. Graham gets 1 on 1 time at the beach, and gets a rose. I am guseeing she is dropping him off at the "bunk house" Sorry if this was discussed, just trying to keep dates and episodes straight.. thanks!

It looks like they all fit! She's wearing the puffy vest with the beige sweater underneath in all 3 picks