Page 3 of 361 FirstFirst 1234567891011121353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Part 1: Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY *SPOILERS* Bachelorette 4 DeAnna

I've got a gorgeous hubby simplechef's Avatar

Re: Part 1: Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY *SPOILERS* Bachelorette 4 DeAnna

I am going to go out on a limb and say it's either Top left guy (I think that's Graham) or Sean who's not shown in this picture.

Quote Originally Posted by cape;2980194;
    It is going to SUCK sleuthing these three...prominent chins, dark features and gorgeous smiles...

It will indeed be hard to sleuth these 3 guys....I can't wait!

Thank goodness these are my favorite 3, and add Jason....I must be attracted to dark, handsome, and gorgeous smile guys!

Quote Originally Posted by cape;2980162;
    I think that is Graham in the kiss....

not patrick in the pool - look at his hairline - his is receding more than the poolshot...I think maybe brian from indy
    I don't think Graham has the dark thick eyebrows. I'm not sold on the kiss SC that it's him.

Let them be in love

Quote Originally Posted by cape;2980194;
    It is going to SUCK sleuthing these three...prominent chins, dark features and gorgeous smiles...

my vote is top right, don't know his name, I think I got him confused with someone else earlier.... oops

I've got a gorgeous hubby simplechef's Avatar

I agree, it's Sean, and here's why. The wider face, and he's not super tall. The square hairline also indicates Sean. I think that gives us Sean, Graham and Brian from IN staying. Just 12 to go!

[QUOTE=simplechef;2980224;]I agree, it's Sean, and here's why. The wider face, and he's not super tall. The square hairline also indicates Sean. I think that gives us Sean, Graham and Brian from IN staying. Just 12 to go![/QUOTE]

I think we're safe adding Jeremy to that list too. so now it's 11 to go . lol

Quote Originally Posted by luv4dummies;2980222;
    my vote is top right, don't know his name, I think I got him confused with someone else earlier.... oops
    It's Jeremy in the top right hand corner.... and I am hoping you are right! I think the shape of the chin looks like Jeremy's as well..

Maybe Sean??? (guy on left)

I also think the kiss may well be Jeremy - for the eye brows reason as well - even with the scruff

And the other is Sean - because of the way he smiles - different from Jesse
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Canada's High Arctic, on the Arctic Ocean

Cape...great to see you sleuthing already. Well I am no Graham expert, but it really looks like Graham to me kissing DeAnna. The pool shot, I don't have a clue who either guy is. Oh what fun to start sorting out a B'ette season! Thanks
    Karey