Page 15 of 361 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314151617181920212223242565115 ... LastLast

Thread: Part 1: Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY *SPOILERS* Bachelorette 4 DeAnna

Re: Part 1: Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY *SPOILERS* Bachelorette 4 DeAnna

Quote Originally Posted by Estella;2981523;
    The toast pic is NOT after the first RC, it's at the beginning of the meet and greet party. Did you notice that the guys don't have boutonnieres on their jackets?
    Eagle-Eye Estella! I didn't notice at all...
    Ain't Love Grand!

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn7;2980751;
    I'm a little stumped on the kiss screencap. The guy looks Latin of somesort. The eyelashes are so long and beautiful. Nice dark, full, eyebrows.

The eyebrows look to match Jason, Jeremy and Chris the closest but I don't think this is Chris because when you look at the billboard shot his really thin out at the end. I don't think it's Jeremy because his don't seem long/wide enough. So, overall, I think the eyebrows match Jason the closest out of these guys.

The sideburns for most of the guys are too long, too wide or too short. They match Graham the closest.

The apparent facial hair leans toward Graham, and even the sideburns look like a match but the eyebrows don't based on the two shots that we have of him. If there was a closeup shot of his eyebrows from the side it would be easier to tell.

The hair cut at the back matches Jason and Graham the closest.

Eyelashes. Nobody really. The closest could be Graham but I'd need a closeup of his eyes to tell for sure.

I know I kind of joked about this but do you think it's possible that Fleiss *will* bring in one or two new guys (ie: Lorenzo and Byron' season) at some point? I joked about two Greek speaking guys but it could be something like that. This guy in the kissing screencap is really hard to place.

I'll attach what I used to compare them.

ETA: I should have said that top to bottom on both sides is Jason, Jeremy and Chris with Graham on the inside.
    Thanks Lynn and Cape for your pictures!!

One comment re: the kissing picture-- isn't Graham supposed to be very tall? The guy kissing Deanna doesn't look like he's hunched over when kissing her and she's fairly short. Maybe he picked her up or she's standing on a box, but I don't think it's Graham....
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn7;2980863;
    Does anyone else see the 15 guys that I labeled? There are three that I'm not sure of but, other than that, I think we have our first cut.
    Wasn't Shayne not in any of the season preview pictures? Maybe one of the missing men is Deanna's THE one!
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

Quote Originally Posted by bachlorfan;2981510;
    Maybe the 15th guy is Twilly or Graham. , I thought Jason and Ryan were front contenders too.. Oh boy this is going to be tough. If Lynn is correct on her 14 guys from that toast picture, then we have a tough job figuring out who #15 is.

I only saw one pic of DeAnna in a pool ( ontop someones shoulders), if there is another pool pic floating around, would someone bring it over? Thanks.
    well I just got back from my daughters field day at school ...I am wiped out...lol but trying to catch up on reading....I don't know If I would count Ryan in the mix just yet....I remember the media release talking about he hogs the blanket....mmmmm...just a thought
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

FORT Fogey

So no one found the pool kissing SC?

I don't have the stuff to get a cap, but I could probably do something silly like take a picture of the TV screen and then upload it LOL

Wonderin' why I care Summer fun's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by simplechef;2981533;
    ITA with Estella.. I noticed the same thing and posted it already. That toast is NOT the RC toast. Guys are not close enough together and no boutineers.
    I agree. They aren't "organized" enough for the official post RC toast either.

Quote Originally Posted by catn3d;2981732;

I don't have the stuff to get a cap, but I could probably do something silly like take a picture of the TV screen and then upload it LOL
    I just looked at the commercial and I did not see the pool kissing SC anywhere in the commercial...not to mention it goes by way too fast....if someone can make a slo-motion of the commercial...that can help.

Quote Originally Posted by catn3d;2981732;

I don't see the pool kissing scene in the commercials that K9mom put on youtube....is this other kiss scene posted by someone else on youtube? If it is, I can cap and post it.

FORT Fogey

No, no, no. It's not in K9mom's. It's cut off there. It's at the beginning of that commercial. She started from the middle of it.

Quote Originally Posted by catn3d;2981795;
    No, no, no. It's not in K9mom's. It's cut off there. It's at the beginning of that commercial. She started from the middle of it.
    Ok, so who DVRs Grey's? Thats when the commercial was played right?