Page 13 of 361 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415161718192021222363113 ... LastLast

Thread: Part 1: Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY *SPOILERS* Bachelorette 4 DeAnna

FORT Newbie

Re: Part 1: Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY *SPOILERS* Bachelorette 4 DeAnna

After nearly going crosseyed watching that commercial 50 times (BTW thank you, K9Mom, for doing all of that last night!), I'm still not 100% sure. My gut instinct says it's Graham, but something doesn't look quite right. Sorry I'm not more help!

I believe this was Jen&Andrews ring on Jen's finger....so not a match there either.

None of those guys have roses on...if that were the F15 - they would have roses on...

Any old scs of ringboxes would help too. This ring box is not the same blue tacori ring box of several seasons.

Totally different.

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;2981097 View Post
    Any old scs of ringboxes would help too. This ring box is not the same blue tacori ring box of several seasons.

Totally different.
    I am pretty sure we have seen that screencap as well...I think it is the guy showing the ring BEFORE he gets ready for the FRC - I don't even think he has a jacket on...

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;2981097;

Totally different.
    IF this is DeAnna's ring....guy has blue shirt/dark suit jacket....start saving those HAND SCs...(ooohhh why is it always the hands)

Quote Originally Posted by Estella;2981049;
    Lynn, I think those shots are after all the guys arrived and DeAnna joins them in the house. So it probably doesn't really matter who we can see on there.
    yup - she's wearing the gold dress - in one shot it looks black because someone's arm is obstructing her, making it look like she's wearing a black dress. These are definitely from the meet and greet.....the labels are nice but doesn't point to who is staying and who is going......

Frankly the longer Ron, Jeremy and Richard stay the more confusing the SCs will become - but I'll still be drooling over them.....

I've got a gorgeous hubby simplechef's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn7;2980863;
    Does anyone else see the 15 guys that I labeled? There are three that I'm not sure of but, other than that, I think we have our first cut.
    Not possible since NEITHER Jeremy or Graham are labeled. We've heard they both stay a long time, so I would think they HAVE to be in that shot. I am guessing that is the first toast when Deanna comes in. Two reasons, 1. No Graham. 2. The guys are VERY spread out, which indicates first toast and not RC toast. Plus I don't see any boutineers.

Wasn't that John Paul's ring for SWSNBN?
    Remember ... no matter how hard you work, no matter how right you are ... sometimes the Dragon wins.

The ring is from Jen's season...that is the ring Jerry gives her....

Here is the one JP chose to give to Jen: