Page 12 of 361 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617181920212262112 ... LastLast

Thread: Part 1: Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY *SPOILERS* Bachelorette 4 DeAnna

FORT Fogey

Re: Part 1: Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY *SPOILERS* Bachelorette 4 DeAnna

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn7;2980770;
    Where is the cap? I haven't seen that one.
    I haven't seen a cap of it. I saw it on the commercial. It's before the stuff that's shown on k9mom's youtube vid. It shows DeAnna walking out of the water with B*ad and then DeAnna kissing someone in the pool. I think it's either Ron, Jason or Jeremy.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by catn3d;2980774;
    I haven't seen a cap of it. I saw it on the commercial. It's before the stuff that's shown on k9mom's youtube vid. It shows DeAnna walking out of the water with B*ad and then DeAnna kissing someone in the pool. I think it's either Ron, Jason or Jeremy.
    Oh, okay. I haven't seen the commercial...only a couple of caps.

Here's a comparison of the meet and greet shot with the toasting ceremony. There are only 15 guys here. We need to narrow them down. I see Jeremy, Patrick C, Patrick D, Jeffrey, Greg, the sleeve of Jesse, Sean, Chandler, Paul, Donato, Robert and I think Brian W from Texas (suit sleeve) and Spero (at the back) but I can't be sure of these last two. The others, yes. Plus, add Graham because we know he goes far. I just can't see him in the photo.

Last edited by Lynn7; 05-09-2008 at 06:07 AM.

FORT Fogey

Here's the same screencap collage with the names attached. I think Eric is mystery number 15 but I can't be sure. Given the somewhat messy cut of the hair at the back (I don't know how to describe it-it's not perfectly straight) it could be Chris or Fred but the suit on mystery #15 looks to be brownish with hints of green on zoom.

FORT Fogey

Does anyone else see the 15 guys that I labeled? There are three that I'm not sure of but, other than that, I think we have our first cut.

FORT Regular

Pool guy "holding Deanna" looks like Brian from Texas to me.

looks like barber Ron to me...

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;2980677;
    That is the big question - where does the ring fit in - in the past - or for the upcoming D season - uuummmmm
    That ring box is very distinctive, maybe we can trace that to see if this sc is from another season.

ring stuff
    ring in ?
    Mary's ring - possible match
    Jesse Palmer ring - possible match

meredith's was square I believe - so no match
    And Trista's didn't look anything like this..... Hers was more like this...

I know Aaron had a ring, but I can't find a close up of it.
    It was a Harry Winston valued at 29,000-34,000 and auctioned off. It was a 2.78 carat diamond ring.

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn7;2980863;
    Does anyone else see the 15 guys that I labeled? There are three that I'm not sure of but, other than that, I think we have our first cut.
    Lynn, I think those shots are after all the guys arrived and DeAnna joins them in the house. So it probably doesn't really matter who we can see on there.
    Live well, laugh often, love with all your heart and as though you've never been hurt before

Quote Originally Posted by Estella;2981049;
    Lynn, I think those shots are after all the guys arrived and DeAnna joins them in the house. So it probably doesn't really matter who we can see on there.
    She has on the gold gown so first night at her entrance.

Kisssing cap - first impression Graham. Eyebrow Jeremy. Morphed?
    Pool cap - first impression DeAnna has really worked out on the elipitcal trainer. Guy holding her possibly Brian (TX). Blindfold guy could be Jesse.

And yes, I thought I saw a pool kiss as well...saw it somewhere???
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)