Page 11 of 361 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202161111 ... LastLast

Thread: Part 1: Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY *SPOILERS* Bachelorette 4 DeAnna

FORT Fogey

Re: Part 1: Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY *SPOILERS* Bachelorette 4 DeAnna

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;2980506;
    How do we know Graham makes it to top 15?
    Carolina girl posted something about the timing of his return. So we believe he makes it far.

Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;2980673;
    Here is another cap from that season, Jen's season w/ Jerry @ the FRC.

That is the big question - where does the ring fit in - in the past - or for the upcoming D season - uuummmmm
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Bachelor Obsessed

The ring box brings back memories for me from a previous season, but I can't place it. Of course, this season could have the box too!

FORT Fogey

I'm a little stumped on the kiss screencap. The guy looks Latin of somesort. The eyelashes are so long and beautiful. Nice dark, full, eyebrows.

The eyebrows look to match Jason, Jeremy and Chris the closest but I don't think this is Chris because when you look at the billboard shot his really thin out at the end. I don't think it's Jeremy because his don't seem long/wide enough. So, overall, I think the eyebrows match Jason the closest out of these guys.

The sideburns for most of the guys are too long, too wide or too short. They match Graham the closest.

The apparent facial hair leans toward Graham, and even the sideburns look like a match but the eyebrows don't based on the two shots that we have of him. If there was a closeup shot of his eyebrows from the side it would be easier to tell.

The hair cut at the back matches Jason and Graham the closest.

Eyelashes. Nobody really. The closest could be Graham but I'd need a closeup of his eyes to tell for sure.

I know I kind of joked about this but do you think it's possible that Fleiss *will* bring in one or two new guys (ie: Lorenzo and Byron' season) at some point? I joked about two Greek speaking guys but it could be something like that. This guy in the kissing screencap is really hard to place.

I'll attach what I used to compare them.

ETA: I should have said that top to bottom on both sides is Jason, Jeremy and Chris with Graham on the inside.
    Last edited by Lynn7; 05-09-2008 at 04:57 AM.

FORT Fogey

OK, is the shot from the commercial where they're toasting after the first RC or before? There doesn't appear to be 25 guys there, but I can't see.

FORT Fogey

And who the crap is she kissing in the pool?! I never saw that cap.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by catn3d;2980762;
    And who the crap is she kissing in the pool?! I never saw that cap.
    The kissing cap is different from the pool.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn7;2980763;
    The kissing cap is different from the pool.
    NO! There are two different kissing ones. One is in a pool. She has a red bathing suit on.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by catn3d;2980760;
    OK, is the shot from the commercial where they're toasting after the first RC or before? There doesn't appear to be 25 guys there, but I can't see.
    Good catch. I can only count 15.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by catn3d;2980764;
    NO! There are two different kissing ones. One is in a pool. She has a red bathing suit on.
    Where is the cap? I haven't seen that one.