Thread: Part 1: Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY *SPOILERS* Bachelorette 4 DeAnna

Re: Part 1: Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY *SPOILERS* Bachelorette 4 DeAnna

Quote Originally Posted by flutterby;2992548;
    change of subject:

Does it frustrate anyone else that we don't have enough evidence to pick final 15 but are pretty certain about last four or five guys? I need more preview shots!!! Do you think we will get any more commercials this week with different shots other than what we have seen already? Please say yes.
    lol..you read my mind...I was just sitting here thinking...we need to get off the F3 and F4 and get to the F15 to start with...lol
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by tiakenzi;2992581;
    Does anyone have a clue as to what Jesse and Sean's stomach looks like? maybe a photo link, please. I mean I have seen some pictures but I don't remember where they are.

I don't think there are any stomach shots of Jesse.
    Except the one we THINK is him with the watch and shorts.
    But that particular one could be Sean....

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted;2992570;
    They are almost alike....but the yellow parts don't match??
    I think you may be right. The longer I look I am not quite sure they are an exact match, dagnabbit (in my best old man voice)
    Ready for DeAnna to find her man!!

Quote Originally Posted by flutterby;2992592;
    I think you may be right. The longer I look I am not quite sure they are an exact match, dagnabbit (in my best old man voice)
    No, it's a GOOD thing they don't match!!! ....it means the beach pictures could still be Sean!

FORT Regular

BUT WAIT!

It still could be Sean. Because, it doesn't show ANYWHERE on the SC of mystery man and Dede in the ocean - the guys belly button. We are drawing that conclusion from the one behind Graham. But, if some sluethers are right... if they did get goodie bags with those wacky shorts... the possibility of Sean being our guy is a great chance. I still think it's Sean because of the hairline.

But, I also agree with some other posts... we should be focusing on F15!!! haha

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted;2992601;
    No, it's a GOOD thing they don't match!!! ....it means the beach pictures could still be Sean!
    Oh your right! I was just frustrated that I thought we had maybe proven for sure who it was but now were are back to where were before. I am still leaning towards it being Sean too.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by flutterby;2992624;
    Oh your right! I was just frustrated that I thought we had maybe proven for sure who it was but now were are back to where were before. I am still leaning towards it being Sean too.
    I think it is Sean as well...Reasons: 1. in bikini pic his hair is lighter than Dee's and that leads me to believe it is Sean, his hair is lighter. 2. the hairline of horse rider is very square and layered and away from his face, not like Jesse's long hair at all.

To me it is clearly Jesse, unlike the pool guy with Dee on shoulder that I am still trying to figure out. One of these days we will all know for sure.

I hope I can do this. I was looking for inside pics of the Walt Disney Concert Hall. There is a clear outside shot of it when Deanna is in the carriage. I wanted to see if the sc of what looks like she (in the blue dress) and Jessie dancing on a stage is where that sc is from. I do not know how to post pictures so here is the link to a web page that has a pic of the concert hall. it does not look like the same stage to me.

Great Performances . The Los Angeles Philharmonic Inaugurates Walt Disney Concert Hall | PBS

Could there be another date that would put the two of then on a stage possibly?

I didn't see this cap posted yet...

Last edited by sanlee; 05-13-2008 at 06:28 PM.