Thread: Part 1: Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY *SPOILERS* Bachelorette 4 DeAnna

Re: Part 1: Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY *SPOILERS* Bachelorette 4 DeAnna

Could swim trunks be in the Bachelor Bags and thereby similar trunks being seen (a la the girls coats) .... do the Bachelors get Goodie Bags
    Remember ... no matter how hard you work, no matter how right you are ... sometimes the Dragon wins.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted;2992555;

Those look similar.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted;2992555;

Thank you for the close up. I was just wondering if those could possibly be the exact same shorts. I won't say 100% but they sure look close to me. Does anyone else see what I see?
    Ready for DeAnna to find her man!!

Same here
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by craftylady;2992536;
    You're welcome! I never thought of that, but kind of like Michael W. Smith.

I found a few more of Jesse that shows him without a lot of snow gear on.

From the MTV show.

A couple of beach shots.

craftylady, Is there anyway you can find out when this picture was taken? Thanks for finding and posting by the way.

ETA: (The picture of him on the tree. I realized there are three posted oooops!)
    Ready for DeAnna to find her man!!

Quote Originally Posted by flutterby;2992563;
    Thank you for the close up. I was just wondering if those could possibly be the exact same shorts. I won't say 100% but they sure look close to me. Does anyone else see what I see?
    They are almost alike....but the yellow parts don't match??

Quote Originally Posted by flutterby;2992568;
    craftylady, Is there anyway you can find out when this picture was taken? Thanks for finding and posting by the way.

ETA: (The picture of him on the tree. I realized there are three posted oooops!)
    When I found it, it just said Hawaii. The other beach one had been on a myspace page that has now been deleted.

The shorts do look similar that's why I had posted it. They look like Jesse's but the build looks like Sean to me. My first impression watching the preview last night was Sean when they were in the water.

Quote Originally Posted by Triskele;2992559;
    Could swim trunks be in the Bachelor Bags and thereby similar trunks being seen (a la the girls coats) .... do the Bachelors get Goodie Bags
    a little "bird" has told me they received goody bags. What's in there, i have no idea.

FORT Regular

Does anyone have a clue as to what Jesse and Sean's stomach looks like? maybe a photo link, please. I mean I have seen some pictures but I don't remember where they are.