Thread: Part 1: Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY *SPOILERS* Bachelorette 4 DeAnna

Re: Part 1: Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY *SPOILERS* Bachelorette 4 DeAnna

Who is the guy on horseback? Jesse? Also Jeremy looks like he goes very far. He also looks cute. So those 2 (jesse and jeremy) must be top 4

Thanks for the pics of Sean CRAFTLADY - he is cute. Looks like sam harris lol or that Christian singer Michael w. smith

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;2992415;
    Same wristbands?

I don't think so..

FORT Regular

Well the one riding the horse has the same swim trunks as the one in the ocean... so I really think it is Sean. Just looks like his build.

Horse guy's hairline

Like Sean's?
    Last edited by Ryvetted; 05-13-2008 at 05:18 PM.

Yeah either Jesse or Sean for sure. Well that's very promising then for F3

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted;2992522;
    Horse guy's hairline
    I think it's totally Sean -- Look at the hairline... Jesse's is not squared off like that. Jesse's is more round and his hair flows around his face... Sean has like 2 prominent cowlicks (lol) but the keep his hair out of his face!!!

Quote Originally Posted by armywife;2992502;
    Who is the guy on horseback? Jesse? Also Jeremy looks like he goes very far. He also looks cute. So those 2 (jesse and jeremy) must be top 4

Thanks for the pics of Sean CRAFTLADY - he is cute. Looks like sam harris lol or that Christian singer Michael w. smith
    You're welcome! I never thought of that, but kind of like Michael W. Smith.

I found a few more of Jesse that shows him without a lot of snow gear on.

From the MTV show.

A couple of beach shots.

change of subject:

Does it frustrate anyone else that we don't have enough evidence to pick final 15 but are pretty certain about last four or five guys? I need more preview shots!!! Do you think we will get any more commercials this week with different shots other than what we have seen already? Please say yes.
    Ready for DeAnna to find her man!!

The belly button behind Grahsm is Jesse's - matching up the swim trunks - Sean is in alot better physical condition LOL
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by Cailg;2990198;
    Yes, Jeremy looks better in the show then in some pics. Also looks like Jessie gets far and maybe Richard?
    Ignore my late night mistake. I didn't mean Richard, but Jason.