Page 101 of 361 FirstFirst ... 51919293949596979899100101102103104105106107108109110111151201 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 3607

Thread: Part 1: Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY *SPOILERS* Bachelorette 4 DeAnna

Re: Part 1: Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY *SPOILERS* Bachelorette 4 DeAnna

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;2992415;
    Same wristbands?

That's Jesse!
    To be a Fly on the wall! Seek and ye shall find!

well that still doesn't mean too too much because cape matched up the balcony shot (so we hope) and if that is correct, in that shot, it is not jesse

Don't think the wrist bands are the same but I do think the watches are ... and at first, second ... third glance, Sean's belly button seems to match too
    Remember ... no matter how hard you work, no matter how right you are ... sometimes the Dragon wins.

Quote Originally Posted by Triskele;2992428;
    Don't think the wrist bands are the same but I do think the watches are ... and at first, second ... third glance, Sean's belly button seems to match too
    I wonder if the wristbands were given in the goodiebags...meaning more than one man could be wearing them....

Quote Originally Posted by cape;2992237;
    Forgot to quote - this is why I think Jesse is F2

he is on the horse in the water in the Bahamas and she is kissing him in the red bikini...
    CAPE and I agree it's Jesse!
    To be a Fly on the wall! Seek and ye shall find!

In analyzing SCs, we may need to keep in mind how much a man's short haircut can change in 5 weeks. Umm. I guess it all depends on how long Ron stays around.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Lellis819;2992419;
    That's Jesse!
    Why do you think it's Jesse's wristband, Is there a screencap showing his face with his wristband ?

I think it's Jesse in the red bikini water shot, but not the same guy on the lounge chair...so the watch/wristband thing is a bit confusing.

Ok. I just watched the preview again several times to see the pics in motion. Sometimes it is hard to tell with just SC. Anyhoo, the shot of Deanna hugging the guy in the water looks a little more like Sean's hair to me than Jessie. I first thought it was Jessie as well, but now when I watch it in motion, it looks like it has more layers and has more volume than the shots we have of Jessie. We do still have to take into consideration wind blowing and having the frizzed look that happens so many times while at the beach. I keep going back and forth. Is it Sean or is it Jessie? I feel the same way about the horse riding pics too. I just don't want to base Jessie going far because of "the rumor".
    Ready for DeAnna to find her man!!

Quote Originally Posted by longhornalum;2992390;
    The eyebrows and cheeks look like Jason's. The hairline does not look like his promo shot, but it does look more like his hairline as seen in the billboard.
    Could the pic or the billboard one be flipped?