Page 1 of 293 123456789101151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 4 Spoilers: DeAnna

Bachelorette 4 Spoilers: DeAnna

Please use this thread for spoilers and related speculation regarding DeAnna as Bachelorette 4.

Time to Come Back, Boys Arielflies's Avatar

Re: Bachelorette 4 Spoilers :DeAnna

Thank you for setting up the thread in Speculation, Pajamasam.

If they are filming in the LA area once again, all LA coastside people should keep their eyes open as they go about their drives to work and chores. Not that it helped during Bach 12 filming, but you never know.

Now, we need that on-the-spot phone camera to take a sneeky peek at a public group date.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

When should filming actually start? May?

Time to Come Back, Boys Arielflies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by pajamasam;2829219;
    When should filming actually start? May?
    There is a report in her regular thread this morning that her myspace has been shut down. I think with that and, along with an earlier finding that the crews were hired for back to back filming, that it is close to filming now. That will mean, though, a longer edit time from the conclusion to the start of the show. I guess, because we don't have a start date yet, or do we? Does anyone have information on a start date?
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

I dont think they will risk a long edit period after so many couples complained in the past that the separation period contributed to their breakups. I dont really think that was true, but I do think that they complained of it and the post finale sequester periods were shortened in response. I think we can assume that there will be a separation of absolutely no more than three months maximum from FRC until the airing of the finale and I imagine it will likely be less. We need to know what the airing dates are.

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;2829237;
    There is a report in her regular thread this morning that her myspace has been shut down. I think with that and, along with an earlier finding that the crews were hired for back to back filming, that it is close to filming now. That will mean, though, a longer edit time from the conclusion to the start of the show. I guess, because we don't have a start date yet, or do we? Does anyone have information on a start date?
    I am thinking this month, Arielflies.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

I guess once she stops showing up to work, we'll have a definite start date. But she will fly to LA about a week before the filming starts I suppose.

I hope the man I overheard makes it onto the show. I haven't seen him around lately, but people change schedules, etc. Nonetheless, I'm keeping my eyes peeled. He's quite attractive and in no way seemed to be a jerk or a famewhore. So he could be a contender, as opposed to one of the guys Fleiss likes to cast in order to have additional drama (unnecessary IMHO, but Fleiss doesn't think like a woman, which is too bad since mostly women watch this show).

Once we have the likely timeframe for shooting, I'll try to spend more time at the place where I have seen Mr. Potential several times.

SWeetElvira please remind us of what you overheard. I vaguely remember you saying something about a really nice guy.... I am happy that we will finally have another Bachelorette season. Jen didnt kill the show!

Quote Originally Posted by SweetElvira;2829302;
    I hope the man I overheard makes it onto the show. I haven't seen him around lately, but people change schedules, etc. Nonetheless, I'm keeping my eyes peeled. He's quite attractive and in no way seemed to be a jerk or a famewhore. So he could be a contender, as opposed to one of the guys Fleiss likes to cast in order to have additional drama (unnecessary IMHO, but Fleiss doesn't think like a woman, which is too bad since mostly women watch this show).

Once we have the likely timeframe for shooting, I'll try to spend more time at the place where I have seen Mr. Potential several times.
    Keep your eyes peeled, SweetElvira. If I had to make a guess right now I would say that filming may begin around March 13th. Typically the Bachelor or Bachelorette, as well as women or men participants, fly in a few days before filming begins. We will just keep our ears and eyes open though.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas