Page 8 of 293 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171858108 ... LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 2924

Thread: Bachelorette 4 Spoilers: DeAnna

  1. #71
    FORT Fogey cape's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    3,631

    Re: Bachelorette 4 Spoilers :DeAnna

    Quote Originally Posted by suza19;2878507 View Post
    Has any information been leaked out about this show? I haven't seen much or heard much. Anyone?
    I think Fleiss is glad everyone is focused on this season and not trying to sleuth DeAnna's!! I am so over this season and ready for hers!! We have it narrowed down to F3 for this season...I am bored!

  2. #72
    FORT Fogey nennie's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    2,864

    Re: Bachelorette 4 Spoilers :DeAnna

    Quote Originally Posted by cape;2880033;
    I think Fleiss is glad everyone is focused on this season and not trying to sleuth DeAnna's!! I am so over this season and ready for hers!! We have it narrowed down to F3 for this season...I am bored!
    I agree cape I am bored also.

  3. #73
    FORT Fogey cape's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    3,631

    Re: Bachelorette 4 Spoilers :DeAnna

    Quote Originally Posted by nennie;2880047 View Post
    I agree cape I am bored also.
    What a sweet baby!!!!! That little grin makes me giggle!!!!

  4. #74
    Time to Come Back, Boys Arielflies's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    With My Thoughts
    Posts
    20,375
    Quote Originally Posted by cape;2880176;
    What a sweet baby!!!!! That little grin makes me giggle!!!!
    I agree with both sentiments. I'm ready to go forward with the Bachette...I'm so tired of trying to figure out the four and the two.

    Nennie - cape is so right about your hugable avatar. Please keep it for awhile so I can get my fix of sweet innocence in the midst of the tawdriness being served up by rumors...rumors...

  5. #75
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Canada's High Arctic, on the Arctic Ocean
    Posts
    2,540

    Re: Bachelorette 4 Spoilers :DeAnna

    Quote Originally Posted by cape;2880176;
    What a sweet baby!!!!! That little grin makes me giggle!!!!

    Tooooo cute for words that baby is!!!!!! So sweet. Thanks for sharing..

    And to make this DeAnna related.....I pray DeAnna is in a happy, secure, funny and in a blissful place and she is sensing and experiencing magic!!!!! Is that too much to ask.
    Karey

  6. #76
    vB Tetris Champion beachgirl4's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    FL
    Posts
    1,746

    Re: Bachelorette 4 Spoilers :DeAnna

    Quote Originally Posted by nennie;2880047;
    I agree cape I am bored also.
    Nennie, adding my coos to the others - exceptionally cute baby!

  7. #77
    Premium Member soccermama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    On the soccer field...
    Posts
    2,281

    Re: Bachelorette 4 Spoilers :DeAnna

    I, too, hope DeAnna is having the time of her life!! I hope we hear something soon on her season! I wouldn't mind a few little leaks just to let us know what is going on!!

    Nennie, I agree, what an adorable baby!! I remember when my 2 year old was like that little -- they grow so fast!
    "Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body." ~ Elizabeth Stone

  8. #78
    In the drivers seat! K9Mom's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    1,204

    Re: Bachelorette 4 Spoilers :DeAnna

    Quote Originally Posted by KareyR2;2880393;
    Tooooo cute for words that baby is!!!!!! So sweet. Thanks for sharing..

    And to make this DeAnna related.....I pray DeAnna is in a happy, secure, funny and in a blissful place and she is sensing and experiencing magic!!!!! Is that too much to ask.
    Karey

    Yes, yes....magic!! Could be happening right now!! Let's throw in some "butterflies" for good measure...hahaha!

  9. #79
    FORT Fogey HotMomma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    2,876

    Re: Bachelorette 4 Spoilers :DeAnna

    Quote Originally Posted by soccermama;2880685;
    I, too, hope DeAnna is having the time of her life!! I hope we hear something soon on her season! I wouldn't mind a few little leaks just to let us know what is going on!!

    Nennie, I agree, what an adorable baby!! I remember when my 2 year old was like that little -- they grow so fast!
    I can't wait for it to start...

  10. #80
    Hopeless romantic Estella's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Germany
    Age
    27
    Posts
    1,647

    Re: Bachelorette 4 Spoilers :DeAnna

    Quote Originally Posted by K9Mom;2880691;
    Yes, yes....magic!! Could be happening right now!! Let's throw in some "butterflies" for good measure...hahaha!
    DeAnna said butterflies aren't essential in a relationship, but really nice... so she's not going to judge the guys only by little fluttering animals (or lack of those)
    Live well, laugh often, love with all your heart and as though you've never been hurt before

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.