Page 7 of 293 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161757107 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 4 Spoilers: DeAnna

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar

Re: Bachelorette 4 Spoilers :DeAnna

Quote Originally Posted by bachlorfan;2872594;
    Kresge , I think he performs on the Bachelorette , I didn't take that article to mean he was one of the bachelors trying to win the bachelorette. lol Maybe one of her dates will be to a magic show.
    Thank goodness - I hope you're right! I read the posts and went, "Oh, puleeze" not another contestant so blatantly from the entertainment sector.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Kresge , I think he performs on the Bachelorette , I didn't take that article to mean he was one of the bachelors trying to win the bachelorette. lol Maybe one of her dates will be to a magic show.
    Great idea actually!!! She really liked the circus date when she was on HWMNBN's season, so why not take some guys to a magic sho!
    Live well, laugh often, love with all your heart and as though you've never been hurt before

WHEW.......I'm glad you cleared that up for me!

But, I'm still hoping for hot 30 year olds.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Kresge;2872810;
    WHEW.......I'm glad you cleared that up for me!

But, I'm still hoping for hot 30 year olds.
    Although in "my world" I know some well-grounded young men who are ready to marry between 24-30, I wouldn't suggest that ABC offer DeAnna many choices under 30. It appears to me that most of the bachelors on this show have a lot of growing up, sowing wild oats, living, getting established, or settling down before they turn 30 to do. Then again, most of the young men of my acquaintance are not as "hot", reckless, experienced, or successful as many of the bachelors on this show.

I want her to have somebody "settled down" and ready to commit if that is what she wants.

I really really hope she has a date at the Magic Castle itself. You have to be a magician to go there (or be a guest of a magician), unless you stay at their hotel. It's a private club and one of the most memorable places I've ever visited. I'd seriously consider staying at their hotel, just to be able to go back for an evening.

Oh God I hope you are right on that one! I wanted a mature man for DeAnna but middle aged and balding was not exactly what I was hoping for!!

I'm so glad to hear that the weather is good out there for filming. YAY! Lots of beach and water sports sans shirts for the boys...YAY!

maybe Chris Harrison isn't the host and Jonathan is..
    "Reality is the leading cause of stress among those in touch with it!"

Lily Tomlin

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by hayleysmommy;2877658;
    maybe Chris Harrison isn't the host and Jonathan is..
    Wh-Wh-What??? Say it isn't so!

Although that is an idea. The Bachelor post filming might have taken what time Chris had between his 411 show on the TVGuide channel and HGTV hosting set-up duties for Designer Challenge. NAH! What would any Bachelor show or derivitive be without Chris.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

I am thinking one of the dates is to Magic Castle. It's really an awesome place and would make a great date.

Has any information been leaked out about this show? I haven't seen much or heard much. Anyone?