Page 55 of 293 FirstFirst ... 5454647484950515253545556575859606162636465105155 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 4 Spoilers: DeAnna

Re: Bachelorette 4 Spoilers :DeAnna

Quote Originally Posted by Twiggy4jet;2947229;
    Hello All! My first post on this thread.. sounds like everyone including me is getting excited bout DeAnna. I didnt watch last season's TB... but have seen many pics of her.. and she is very beautiful! Looking forward to "eye candy" as well. Thanks
    Welcome to the FORT Twiggy! I know you'll love DeDe, she's great!

Quote Originally Posted by peacemar33;2947991;
    Guess, what I heard. DeAnna is on the cover of the US Magazine. Maybe it is this weeks. Unfortunately we always get ours a week behind the USA. I'll be out there next week Wednesday afternoon getting mine. When was the last time they one of them on the COVER!!!! WOW can't wait. Go DeAnna!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;2949061;
    Deanna will be on Jimmy Kimmel after the premiere...
    WooHOO.....Awesome peacemar and cupcakes! Thanks for letting us know! Finally, we'll get some info and I'm definitely going to tape her Kimmel appearance!
    Ain't Love Grand!

Welcome to the FORT as well Twiggy. Thanks Cupcakes for the info on Jimmy Kimmel. So looking forward to it.

Hey all,

I posted this in the regular forums but I'll post it here again. I just found out that a former classmate of mine (for pretty much 9 years, elementary & middleschool, and a few high school classes) will be one of the contestants on this season of the Bachelorette, I'll be tuning May 19 to see if he turns up. Maybe I can you guys a bit about him if you like!
    Ron (Bachette 4): "I don't think DeAnna knows how to take him, she always seemed to watch him when he was doing funny stuff like he might pop and get Twilley juice all over her."

Teaching and Learning :) heatheshells10's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by moxie345;2950245;
    Hey all,

I posted this in the regular forums but I'll post it here again. I just found out that a former classmate of mine (for pretty much 9 years, elementary & middleschool, and a few high school classes) will be one of the contestants on this season of the Bachelorette, I'll be tuning May 19 to see if he turns up. Maybe I can you guys a bit about him if you like!
    I would love to know a little bit about him! My two main questions: Is (was) he a good guy? Are you from the south and/or is he Greek?
    "I'm talking about fate here - when feelings are so powerful it's as if some force beyond your control is guiding you to someone who can make you happy beyond your wildest dreams." -Alex and Emma

Hey all,

moxie! I see that you took my advice and came on over to the spoiler part of the board!

and it's nice to have you here! What great news you have to share! I personally hope that your former classmate is on the show! It would be awesome to have someone here with us posting who personally knows him!

Hey all,

Welcome Moxie! Boy are we glad to have someone here that knows one of the contestants! If you can share anything about the gentleman, please do. What does he look like, what are his interests, etc. Thanks so much for coming forward. Can't wait to hear more from you.

FORT Fogey
    Canada's High Arctic, on the Arctic Ocean

Hey all,

Welcome Moxie!!!!! Great to hear this news. Hope you will fill us in on what the guy is like...nice, funny, handsome, etc etc. What does he do for a living! Are you from Edmonton AB, and is he still living where you live?? Or Edmonton somewhere else. Calgary here for me. Thanks
    Karey

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone! I'll try to tell you what I know.

- His name is Paul
    - He was a huge class clown growing up, the centre of attention, incredibly popular
    - Grew up in the same small town as me in rural Northern Alberta (population 10,000 about)
    - I haven't kept in touch with him since high school but he used to play Jr. Hockey on the same team as my bf (been dating my bf for 7.5 years)
    - He was kind of a ladies' man, he has a good smile and dimples, medium skin tone...he used to be short but I don't know if he's grown since
    - He was on my facebook friends list but it looks like he deleted his account, he looked buff in his profile though
    - He was (don't know if he still is) working in Edmonton, doing marketing I believe
    - He has one sibling: a sister (same age as my older sister)
    - Generally a nice guy I think, but like I said, it's been a while

I'll try to think of more if I can
    Ron (Bachette 4): "I don't think DeAnna knows how to take him, she always seemed to watch him when he was doing funny stuff like he might pop and get Twilley juice all over her."

Very interesting Moxie. I am from Edmonton as well. Hmmmmmmmmm

Quote Originally Posted by moxie345;2950432;
    Thanks for the warm welcome everyone! I'll try to tell you what I know.

- His name is Paul
    - He was a huge class clown growing up, the centre of attention, incredibly popular
    - Grew up in the same small town as me in rural Northern Alberta (population 10,000 about)
    - I haven't kept in touch with him since high school but he used to play Jr. Hockey on the same team as my bf (been dating my bf for 7.5 years)
    - He was kind of a ladies' man, he has a good smile and dimples, medium skin tone...he used to be short but I don't know if he's grown since
    - He was on my facebook friends list but it looks like he deleted his account, he looked buff in his profile though
    - He was (don't know if he still is) working in Edmonton, doing marketing I believe
    - He has one sibling: a sister (same age as my older sister)
    - Generally a nice guy I think, but like I said, it's been a while

I'll try to think of more if I can

Welcome Moxie! Thank You for the info!