Page 53 of 293 FirstFirst ... 3434445464748495051525354555657585960616263103153 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 4 Spoilers: DeAnna

Re: Bachelorette 4 Spoilers :DeAnna

Quote Originally Posted by Jammie;2884241;
    Stopping by to say 'HI' to all my Dee peeps! I agree with others. I can't get into The Bachelor this season. I don't know. London seems detached. But I KNOW The Bachelorette will make up for it all! Can't wait!
    I agree.
    I'm over the Bachelor already for this season, I am wanting DeAnna and the Bachelorette to start now....and some sleuthing to get going! I need something!
    "That which does not kill us, only makes us stronger"

Quote Originally Posted by hayleysmommy;2938953;
    The actual comment that he left to his sister was

"simon & i are off to SAN DIEGO apr. 26/27 for some seafood, drinks and a day at the zoo to see the pandas.

then i'm off to NYC may 15-19 to see anthony, matt, april, robin and matt#2."

Okay, now with the revised dates that we have....
    isn't the 26/27th going to be the RC down to final 4....then hometown dates .....i can't remember, but I was thinking the revised pushed everything back a week....so FRC was like only a week before the premier...
    "That which does not kill us, only makes us stronger"

Quote Originally Posted by hayleysmommy;2946905;
    I never knew this! Ok.. I don't know who is lower..think I'll stick with Fleiss.. he is pretty low.

ETA.. my 1000 post.. and it's about Fleiss being a jerk.. go figure.
    How fitting, huh, lol? Congrats on reaching 1000!!
    "Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body." ~ Elizabeth Stone

Hello All! My first post on this thread.. sounds like everyone including me is getting excited bout DeAnna. I didnt watch last season's TB... but have seen many pics of her.. and she is very beautiful! Looking forward to "eye candy" as well. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeGal007;2946921;
    I just read Kate's blog (Andy's season b'ette) and she knows from a friend of a friend, a guy that is going on DeAnna's season. She said that he is loaded, but a total sleeze. Hopefully DeAnna will be able to see that..
    Well, I hope she sees it too.

Does anybody else know of any guys that are part of her season? I am ready to start trying to figure things out.

I am bored with Matt and the Shayne Show.

Friends of DeAnna are ya'll out there? If you are let's hear from ya'll too.
    Happiness isn't just an emotion, it is a state of mind.

Guess, what I heard. DeAnna is on the cover of the US Magazine. Maybe it is this weeks. Unfortunately we always get ours a week behind the USA.
    I'll be out there next week Wednesday afternoon getting mine. When was the last time they one of them on the COVER!!!! WOW can't wait.
    Go DeAnna!!!!!

Probably because she found "true love." Then they will have two in a row With three out of four Cinderella stories, how can anyone say this is not successful series?
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

Quote Originally Posted by jelle;2948156;
    Probably because she found "true love." Then they will have two in a row With three out of four Cinderella stories, how can anyone say this is not successful series?
    Gee, I am confused, when was the last true love series?

Certainly Andy was considered true love, Matt will be also, and so will Deanna ... that is three out of four
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

Quote Originally Posted by jelle;2948415;
    Certainly Andy was considered true love, Matt will be also, and so will Deanna ... that is three out of four
    But, if they don't last it won't be considered a "success". I know everyone loved the ending of Andy's show and loved the fact that he got engaged to Tessa, but their engagement did not last very long and pretty soon after the show there were rumors that there was "trouble in paradise". What will happen w/Matt's and DeAnna's shows still remains to be seen...

The low rating on this particular season of The Bachelor though might be the demise of the series. Cupcakes post a very good article (I think in the media thread) that said The Bachelor had not been picked up yet for the fall and was on the verge of being canceled.
    "Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body." ~ Elizabeth Stone