Page 52 of 293 FirstFirst ... 2424344454647484950515253545556575859606162102152 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 4 Spoilers: DeAnna

Canada's High Arctic, on the Arctic Ocean

Re: Bachelorette 4 Spoilers :DeAnna

Quote Originally Posted by K9Mom;2942175;
    What a wonderful story they could weave if they did choose Greece for the FD's!!!! Come on Fleiss, get creative!!!
    ITA...it would weave a wonderful story if they did Greece. And if they can spend $8000.00/night for the Great House in Barbados and fly back and forth from London...then they should have the money to do Greece...here's hoping anyway. Fingers crossed. Thanks
    Karey

Quote Originally Posted by KareyR2;2943855;
    ITA...it would weave a wonderful story if they did Greece. And if they can spend $8000.00/night for the Great House in Barbados and fly back and forth from London...then they should have the money to do Greece...here's hoping anyway. Fingers crossed. Thanks
    Karey
    I agree, Karey!! They should pull out all the stops for DeAnna! This beautiful and lovely woman definitely deserves it!
    "Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body." ~ Elizabeth Stone

Quote Originally Posted by KareyR2;2943855;
    Karey
    LOL!! I agree that they should give DeAnna a great experience as the Bachelorete, but is here Dad friends with Fleiss?
    "Reality is the leading cause of stress among those in touch with it!"

Lily Tomlin

Quote Originally Posted by hayleysmommy;2945638;
    LOL!! I agree that they should give DeAnna a great experience as the Bachelorete, but is here Dad friends with Fleiss?

Hahahaha!! Well, Fleiss did fly her Dad in from Europe...maybe they are friends now?

from europe? he lives in GA?

Quote Originally Posted by bizbachfan;2946790;
    But he was on vacation in Italy at the time of the FRC in Brad's season. So Fliess interrupted Mr. Pappas' vacation and flew him from Italy to LA for the FRC...
    "Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body." ~ Elizabeth Stone

Quote Originally Posted by soccermama;2946870;
    But he was on vacation in Italy at the time of the FRC in Brad's season. So Fliess interrupted Mr. Pappas' vacation and flew him from Italy to LA for the FRC...
    wow thanks for the info, never heard that before. makes it even more suspect that brad says he never asked for him to be flown in, to interrupt a vacation and fly him in from italy? geez, thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bizbachfan;2946790;
    Wasn't he on vacation there? Since I have an even lower opinion of Fleiss that I do of HWSNBN, I think Fleiss saw that HWSNBN was wavering, and flew Deanna's dad in to put additional pressure on (heck, here's my $10) Brad.

Quote Originally Posted by soccermama;2946870;
    I never knew this! Ok.. I don't know who is lower..think I'll stick with Fleiss.. he is pretty low.

ETA.. my 1000 post.. and it's about Fleiss being a jerk.. go figure.
    "Reality is the leading cause of stress among those in touch with it!"

Lily Tomlin

I just read Kate's blog (Andy's season b'ette) and she knows from a friend of a friend, a guy that is going on DeAnna's season. She said that he is loaded, but a total sleeze. Hopefully DeAnna will be able to see that..
    Forever a Word Nerd