Page 51 of 293 FirstFirst ... 414243444546474849505152535455565758596061101151 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 4 Spoilers: DeAnna

Re: Bachelorette 4 Spoilers :DeAnna

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted;2941080;
    Oh, that's my favorite part too! I'm so excited I can't even type straight!!
    I just want to see some good looking eye candy. This 53 yr. old lady needs some excitement every now and then.

Quote Originally Posted by nennie;2941090;
    I just want to see some good looking eye candy. This 53 yr. old lady needs some excitement every now and then.
    nennie, Too funny!!!. When my 20 & 22 year old son's come back from college, and see me watching all the "eye candy", I am going to be teased by them like you won't believe!

Quote Originally Posted by bogey123;2941109;
    nennie, Too funny!!!. When my 20 & 22 year old son's come back from college, and see me watching all the "eye candy", I am going to be teased by them like you won't believe!
    My daughter and sister done think I've lost it. They told me today they used to get a good conversation out of me now they have to compete with the boards and me pming one of my friends on the board.

Quote Originally Posted by nennie;2941133;
    My daughter and sister done think I've lost it. They told me today they used to get a good conversation out of me now they have to compete with the boards and me pming one of my friends on the board.
    I hear ya nennie, I did give advanced warning to my hubby that DeAnna's season is starting shortly. He just rolled his eyes. I better start preparing more frozen dinners!

Quote Originally Posted by bogey123;2941142;
    I hear ya nennie, I did give advanced warning to my hubby that DeAnna's season is starting shortly. He just rolled his eyes. I better start preparing more frozen dinners!
    Good thing we have dinner early at my house.

Quote Originally Posted by KareyR2;2941061;
    ITA! Mexico would not be cool at all. I am hoping for DeAnna's fantasy dates to be in the Greek Isles!!!! Now that would be wonderfully romantic and fitting! Thanks
    Karey
    Karey, that would be a wonderful location for DeAnna's fantasy dates!!
    "Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body." ~ Elizabeth Stone

ITA! Mexico would not be cool at all. I am hoping for DeAnna's fantasy dates to be in the Greek Isles!!!! Now that would be wonderfully romantic and fitting! Thanks
    Karey
    Excellent Idea!! I love it!
    Ain't Love Grand!

Karey
    The Greek Isles would be great, just very expensive. Can anyone see Fleiss doing this? hmm.. who knows, they went to London and Barbados .. I guess anything is possible.

I was thinking La Paz.
    "Reality is the leading cause of stress among those in touch with it!"

Lily Tomlin

Quote Originally Posted by hayleysmommy;2941643;
    The Greek Isles would be great, just very expensive. Can anyone see Fleiss doing this? hmm.. who knows, they went to London and Barbados .. I guess anything is possible.

I was thinking La Paz.
    I agree on the expense and that if they could go to the Greek isle - it would be very romantic. I assume the show will be L.A. and just the fantasy dates will be abroad. But, who knows??? Greece would be wonderful for me to see on TV. Have they already finished filming the FD?

What a wonderful story they could weave if they did choose Greece for the FD's!!!! Come on Fleiss, get creative!!!