Page 5 of 293 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141555105 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 4 Spoilers: DeAnna

Re: Bachelorette 4 Spoilers :DeAnna

Well, I haven't seen Mr. Potential Suitor around again, although he's not someone I saw frequently anyway. But I am going more often to the place where I've seen him, and he hasn't been there at the same time as me. So it's possible he's on the show and still in contention.

I have my fingers crossed -- I'm not going to reveal much about him until we get a broadcast date and see the pictures of the men. But I will say that he would have real potential, as opposed to being cast for drama or craziness. Not Mr. Stacey, in other words.

Quote Originally Posted by SweetElvira;2862888;
    Well, I haven't seen Mr. Potential Suitor around again, although he's not someone I saw frequently anyway. But I am going more often to the place where I've seen him, and he hasn't been there at the same time as me. So it's possible he's on the show and still in contention.

I have my fingers crossed -- I'm not going to reveal much about him until we get a broadcast date and see the pictures of the men. But I will say that he would have real potential, as opposed to being cast for drama or craziness. Not Mr. Stacey, in other words.
    I'm getting excited just thinking that they are filming NOW!! I've corresponded with DeAnna quite a bit and I feel certain that she is truly looking for love...a true partnership...and I hope she finds it.

FORT Fogey
    Canada's High Arctic, on the Arctic Ocean

Quote Originally Posted by K9Mom;2863064;
    I'm getting excited just thinking that they are filming NOW!! I've corresponded with DeAnna quite a bit and I feel certain that she is truly looking for love...a true partnership...and I hope she finds it.
    OH...I do hope she does too K9Mom..just pray that DeAnna, this beautiful, classy woman, gets a man who is everything she has dreamed of, and who treats her with love, honesty, respect, and dignity she deserves, and also I hope they have so much fun together!!! She deserves so much happiness after all the pain she has endured in her young life, and she has risen above such adversity. She is to be admired...and I pray she is having so much fun right now taping all this, and all these young men there for HER!!! Wishing DeAnna a lifetime a happiness! I adore her so much! She just touched something in me. I wonder how Matt and DeAnna would have been had they met. I think he would have been blown away by her beauty and her beautiful persona... and he is so handsome and funny...I think they would have been so cute together. C'est la vie...twas not to be. Hopefully she has met her Matt already. Thanks K9Mom for reminding me, of DeAnna's series taping as we speak. I can hardly wait.
    Karey

Quote Originally Posted by pajamasam;2862130;
    Does anyone have any filming news on Bachelorette 4? Any tidbits from production staff Myspaces? Just curious.
    I thought they may be filming now because I was going to send DeAnna a comment on her myspace a day or two ago and I think she has taken it down. I thought she might have closed her myspace site since she will be gone for about 6 or 7 weeks. Do any of you have any info on this?

Quote Originally Posted by n4692u;2864258;
    I thought they may be filming now because I was going to send DeAnna a comment on her myspace a day or two ago and I think she has taken it down. I thought she might have closed her myspace site since she will be gone for about 6 or 7 weeks. Do any of you have any info on this?
    It's been down since 3/7 I think. She had to take it down for obvious reasons We don't know when she started filming though, but we're sure she is already filming right now.
    Live well, laugh often, love with all your heart and as though you've never been hurt before

Quote Originally Posted by Estella;2864612;
    It's been down since 3/7 I think. She had to take it down for obvious reasons We don't know when she started filming though, but we're sure she is already filming right now.
    Isn't it too early for her to be filming now , if her show isn't airing until the summere? it's only March., last I saw over on ABC site they were still looking for bachelors for her show.

They were supposed to start filming right after Matt's season finished up. They engaged the crew members for two shows' worth of time. We don't yet know what actually happened, but supposedly that was the timeframe, with maybe a week or two off in between.

yeah she most certainly should be filming as we speak--well maybe not as we speak since it is 9 am there--but, you know what i mean

Quote Originally Posted by kwtaylor;2864821;
    yeah she most certainly should be filming as we speak--well maybe not as we speak since it is 9 am there--but, you know what i mean
    Do we know, are they filming in LA again?

Quote Originally Posted by barbell;2865267;
    Do we know, are they filming in LA again?
    The weather is gorgeous out here right now, so they should be doing a lot of outdoor filming. Hopefully, the guys will be shirtless as much as possible.