Page 4 of 293 FirstFirst 123456789101112131454104 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 4 Spoilers: DeAnna

Re: Bachelorette 4 Spoilers :DeAnna

Quote Originally Posted by BlondieGal;2833502;
    Is your brother going to be on the show, kukla03? Thank you for the information!
    No - he's married with 2 children. I just thought it was interesting that it was sent out to every Greek Male in the LA area. I wish I had Greek guy friends in LA that were still single. All my friends are married but I will ask around to see if anyone they know applied to the show.

Deanna has fire in her, and is pretty blunt, so this has the potential to be pretty entertaining-- not to mention the group of guys for us gals to gape at!

I understand that they might want a Greek guy or two in the mix, but I hope they don't go overboard with it. It would be nice if there was more diversity in the group. I think a good match for Deanna might be someone from a totally different background... and I think the most important thing will be to find someone who (unlike Brad) is on her intellectual level and has a similar worldview. Given her assertive nature, I'd also pick a guy who was a little more laid back, good on give-and-take, that will complement her personality rather than one who would be likely to butt heads with her more.

This is going to be the one I am looking forward to! wayyy more than the bachelor. Dee Dee was my favorite of all time and I truly hope she will find happiness going back on the show with herself in the lead. If not love, atleast have a great time finding it!

Quote Originally Posted by armywife;2833884;
    This is going to be the one I am looking forward to! wayyy more than the bachelor. Dee Dee was my favorite of all time and I truly hope she will find happiness going back on the show with herself in the lead. If not love, atleast have a great time finding it!
    My sentiments exactly ArmyWife!

I was surpised that they are still searching for men. I guess you never know when an amazing guy will be nominated and they can push him through the process up until the last minute, and pull someone else off if they want.

Quote Originally Posted by pajamasam;2834352;
    I was surpised that they are still searching for men. I guess you never know when an amazing guy will be nominated and they can push him through the process up until the last minute, and pull someone else off if they want.
    Yay! That sounds good to me, how cool would that be.

Quote Originally Posted by pajamasam;2834352;
    I've often wondered about the life circumstances of the people on these shows. I am not big on gender stereotyping, but I suspect it might be harder to find men who will a) leave their jobs for a situation in which b) they are competing against other men for one woman who c) will have almost all of the power in the relationship at first. And how many of these guys will be old enough for a Bachelorette?

You'd pretty much have to find someone willing to do it as a lark, and that goes for both sexes. But it just seems that women would be more likely to go along with this concept than men. That may be why we've seen more Bachelors than Bachelorettes. If recruiting is a pain, Fleiss & Co. might not want to do it very often.

And with a presumably smaller pool of applicants, they might be looking until the last minute in order to see if they can get some better candidates, as Pajamasam said.

Does anyone have any filming news on Bachelorette 4? Any tidbits from production staff Myspaces? Just curious.

Quote Originally Posted by pajamasam;2829262;
    I guess once she stops showing up to work, we'll have a definite start date. But she will fly to LA about a week before the filming starts I suppose.
    I think that makes sense, because unlike the past shows, they want to pick more of "her type" and let her see the pictures ahead to make mental notes...

I bet there will be no one from Texas with sandy blond hair and a scraggly beard... Too many strikes against him going in....

Quote Originally Posted by bigedlb;2862504;
    I bet there will be no one from Texas with sandy blond hair and a scraggly beard... Too many strikes against him going in....
    Yeah most likely not lol. There would be WAY too many strikes against the poor guy.