Page 3 of 293 FirstFirst 1234567891011121353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 4 Spoilers: DeAnna

Re: Bachelorette 4 Spoilers :DeAnna

Quote Originally Posted by BlondieGal;2830133;
    That is cutting it pretty close, but I suppose the casting agents work best under pressure. Excellent find, Jelle!

I wonder if the fantasy dates will be in Greece? I will have to check out the temps there to see if that is a possibility.
    Oh, Blondie It's all about the temps. Especially if speedos might be involved. I wouldn't think early May in Greece would be too chilly; probably just right for sea sports.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

The Bachelor/ette Casting Call website lists Feb 24th as the last day for the open casting calls. As the casting producer posts the very next day about needing guys, I don't think they have their final 25 guys yet.

As for when they shoot, that depends on when ABC wants to air the premiere. Fleiss needs about 60 days, from taping the meet & greet to the premiere air date.

NBC has announced their summer schedule already. They're starting shows as early as mid-May, due to Olympic coverage later in the summer. ABC however hasn't given us their schedule yet.

If ABC wants an early June premiere, it must start taping by the first week of April. However if ABC wants a September finale, then it won't premiere until late July. That could hold off the start shooting until sometime near the end of May.

Although sleuthing a shooting season during an airing season hasn't really been done before, there have been many opportunities. Trista's season was taped during Aaron's airing, Andrew's was taped during Trista's airing, Meredeth's was taped during Blob's airing, Jesse's was taped during Meredeth's airing, Schefft's was taped during Byron's airing, and Charlie's was taped during Schefft's airing. But since Feb 2005, there hasn't been any overlap between season.

I remember hearing that Trista would be the Bachelorette, there were only hints at Andrew, Meredeth was a surprise until after her elimination. I don't remember even a peep. Jesse was rumored during his shooting. Schefft was known from the previous May, and Charlie was sleuthed before his taping began.

None of those seasons began taping before the airing season premiered. So Deanna's season won't start for at least two weeks. And that's consistant with the casting news.

But we didn't get any real sleuthing done given those headstarts. This time we're much more prepared and practiced.

And one more thing, Bachelor 13, assuming it premieres in late September, would have to start taping no later than mid-July. They don't even have the casting website up yet. So we'll have to watch for clues about that over the summer.

(And no, I still don't have any confirmation that ABC will even order B13. That may not come until May.)
    Is it too much to ask for some reality in reality TV?

Quote Originally Posted by jelle;2830130;
    Posted: Feb 25, 2008 1:48 PM ABC’s popular series "The Bachelorette" is searching for America's most eligible GREEK men. The producers and DeAnna are looking for Greek men who are ambitious, charming and successful and who are looking to settle down. It's a tall order to fill, so if you or someone you know fits the bill and wants to find love, please message me or call me.

Thanks!

Casting Producer
    The Bachelorette 4
    Thanks for the info Jelle, Maybe they don't have the final guy yet... there needs to be atleast one Greek guy in the mix. That would be fun to watch. I would have a hard time believing they don't have nearly all the guys choosen... maybe this was a last minute thought from TPTB.
    Anyway I'm going just by gut instinct, Deanna's myspace being deleted is a sign that filming is close.

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;2830526;
    Oh, Blondie It's all about the temps. Especially if speedos might be involved. I wouldn't think early May in Greece would be too chilly; probably just right for sea sports.
    Sounds good to me, Arielflies!

Quote Originally Posted by suza19;2830645;
    Anyway I'm going just by gut instinct, Deanna's myspace being deleted is a sign that filming is close.
    I think so too, suza!
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

I've got a gorgeous hubby simplechef's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BlondieGal;2830133;
    That is cutting it pretty close, but I suppose the casting agents work best under pressure. Excellent find, Jelle!

I wonder if the fantasy dates will be in Greece? I will have to check out the temps there to see if that is a possibility.
    Blondie... This seems to be a good call. It would make sense to have Greek Fantasy dates for a Greek Bachette.

Wow, I had no idea there was going to be another Bachelorette show and it's with Deanna. What a tall order to try to find a nice batch of guys that want to settle down and aren't weirdos with a specific background.

I found a message posted by a production member on Bachelor 12 to a friend on myspace: "If i work the next show come on down and we can see about getting you some work on it. the next show shoots in March."

So far this person has not updated their work intinerary with anything about the Bachelorette..only that they will be working Feb-Mar on a show for FOX. This production member has worked on the last 3 Bachelor shows.. never on the Bachelorette. But based on comments between this production member and another Bachelor production member, the crew apparantly doesn't find out about the job until a week or 2 before shooting starts.

whew.. hope this makes sense.. it's hard to type and deal with a 5 y old at the same time..LOL!!!

I will keep checking back to see if he is going to be working the show.
    "Reality is the leading cause of stress among those in touch with it!"

Lily Tomlin

Was there ever a request for audience for the Where are they now show? Can't wait to see all of them again. Just thought maybe someone whould have gone to the taping and could help us out.

My brother received this email on February 27th...so maybe filming did start in March.

DeANNA PAPPAS GETS A SECOND CHANCE AT LOVE WHEN SHE BECOMES
    "THE BACHELORETTE" THIS SUMMER ON ABC

Millions of viewers watched DeAnna Pappas, 26, suffer through a painful, last-minute rejection by Brad Womack on the last season of "The Bachelor” -- earning her the sympathy of women everywhere. Now DeAnna will have the last laugh as the tables are turned and she gets to choose from among 25 bachelors in her own bid for true love, when "The Bachelorette” returns to the ABC lineup this summer. This is the fourth edition of the female version of ABC's popular romance reality series.

The brunette, brown-eyed real estate agent from Neunan, Georgia, became an immediate fan favorite and she was the final woman remaining on the finale of "The Bachelor” in November. The ending proved to be a huge shocker, though, when Womack didn't select any woman - the first time in "Bachelor” history.

DeAnna demonstrated her assertiveness and independent nature during the series, setting her apart from the other women. She also showed off top bartending and cooking skills, and additionally enjoys white water rafting and camping with her friends.

Also known as DeDe, the Campbellsville, Kentucky native has traveled all over Europe, putting her Greek ancestry to good use.

DeAnna Pappas, is of Greek descent and would love to have some male suitors who share the same heritage. ABC has contacted GreekLA.com to help with the search of a Greek male candidate who is 25+, successful, single, charismatic, looking to settle down, and family-oriented. If you or someone you know is interested please contact one of the following Casting Producers.

John Perez :: 323.297.7119 :: john@kasstinginc.com
    Sydney Leier :: 323.297.7125 :: sydney@kasstinginc.com

The Bachelorette DeAnna Pappas

Is your brother going to be on the show, kukla03? Thank you for the information!
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas