Page 293 of 293 FirstFirst ... 193243283284285286287288289290291292293
Results 2,921 to 2,924 of 2924

Thread: Bachelorette 4 Spoilers: DeAnna

Re: Bachelorette 4 Spoilers: DeAnna

Quote Originally Posted by BryTay17;3109517;
    no he was at colorado's largest firework show...he was with three other guys...he was drinking and having fun...noone was bothering him or anything...I am a Jason fan but all my friends want the snowboarder to win....he looks a lot better with shoter hair though...three years ago he had really really short hair and it did not look all that bad...breck is very small and everyone knows everyone...all the bars are talking you know the usual small town gossip...and noone knows either who is going to win...plus none of them come on the boards either
    Are there pics anywhere that confirm this? Also, they can't very well be shown in public together so it's possible that they saw each other before, or after. Maybe they had a fireworks show of their own after

Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeGal007;3109534;
    Originally Posted by TwinCity
    Bry... son and his finance reported that he had been grump and moody every since he got home.....

Originally Posted by BuckeyeGal007
    Who? Jesse?

Well, if both Jason and Jesse were seen by people on July 4th, although Jesse more publicly...then maybe they've already broken up..or she wasn't with either on July 4th.
    Maybe he's moody because he isn't please with the way he's been edited. He could be reading the boards as well and is upset about what he's been reading. I know I would be a little pissed off if I got the edit he's been getting and then reading on the boards that people are mad she didn't choose Jason.
    Favorite Dr Oliverisms

"We were about to have sex not move out of the state"

"Shh. Okay, stop. Just let me"

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by stacerace;3111195;
    Are there pics anywhere that confirm this? Also, they can't very well be shown in public together so it's possible that they saw each other before, or after. Maybe they had a fireworks show of their own after

Maybe he's moody because he isn't please with the way he's been edited. He could be reading the boards as well and is upset about what he's been reading. I know I would be a little pissed off if I got the edit he's been getting and then reading on the boards that people are mad she didn't choose Jason.
    Or maybe he's upset DeAnna won't let him drive her new Masaraeti??

Team Gra.. uh.. Jason! LadyMorris's Avatar

Maybe DeAnna really was at the fireworks show, dressed up as a guy
    "You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say may be taken out of context and used against you by the media"

Quote Originally Posted by LadyMorris;3112610;
    Maybe DeAnna really was at the fireworks show, dressed up as a guy
    She's too pretty and looks too much like a girl for anyone to take her seriously as a dude...
    Forever a Word Nerd