Page 291 of 293 FirstFirst ... 191241281282283284285286287288289290291292293 LastLast
Results 2,901 to 2,910 of 2924

Thread: Bachelorette 4 Spoilers: DeAnna

Re: Bachelorette 4 Spoilers: DeAnna

no he was at colorado's largest firework show...he was with three other guys...he was drinking and having fun...noone was bothering him or anything...I am a Jason fan but all my friends want the snowboarder to win....he looks a lot better with shoter hair though...three years ago he had really really short hair and it did not look all that bad...breck is very small and everyone knows everyone...all the bars are talking you know the usual small town gossip...and noone knows either who is going to win...plus none of them come on the boards either

Bry... son and his finance reported that he had been grump and moody every since he got home.....

Quote Originally Posted by TwinCity;3109525;
    Bry... son and his finance reported that he had been grump and moody every since he got home.....
    Who? Jesse?

Well, if both Jason and Jesse were seen by people on July 4th, although Jesse more publicly...then maybe they've already broken up..or she wasn't with either on July 4th.
    Forever a Word Nerd

no he seems fine...

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by TwinCity;3100235;
    If it is Jesse (who is a nice guy) then things don't add up.. In DD's interview she mentioned the "fans favorite" and Jason is won every online pole by a huge margin. I for one... will probably shut it off if it is not Jason at this point.
    Jesse also has a "fan" base - outside of The Bachelorette. He was ALREADY in the public eye. Not MINE, cuz I'm not a snowboarde (LOl!), but he was on MTV, and apparently is pretty well known in that community. So, when they say "fan base' they probably mean The Bachelor/ette fan base for DeAnna - and the snowboarder fan baes for Jesse.

Just a guess.

that is JMO...I do not know him personally but I do see him around town quite a bit...the town is smaller than small....I fell for the DeJay story though...

yea the people in this town are OCDeanna and Jesse for sure it is a know fact...come visit it is very beautiful

I doubt she'd be able to spend time with her guy until the last episode airs.
    It's easy to be miserable. Being happy is tougher - and cooler.
    thom yorke

Quote Originally Posted by blue valentine;3109706;
    I doubt she'd be able to spend time with her guy until the last episode airs.
    DeAnna has said in multiple interviews that she has seen her chosen one many times since taping has ended. ABC sets up ways for them to meet but they can't be out in publlic together yet.
    Forever a Word Nerd

the interesting fact is that July 4th (morning) she did a tv interview (posted online somewhere) and said she WAS spending the 4th with her "significant other"