Page 289 of 293 FirstFirst ... 189239279280281282283284285286287288289290291292293 LastLast
Results 2,881 to 2,890 of 2924

Thread: Bachelorette 4 Spoilers: DeAnna

FORT Newbie

Re: Bachelorette 4 Spoilers: DeAnna

Quote Originally Posted by DestinyFan;3100664;
    Okay question for Cape! Everyone at the ABC board is saying you're the source confirming its Jesse that wins. But werent you the one telling us you're convinced it's Jason? *confused*
    I find it very interesting that a friend of mine who knows a very reliable source (someone who works on the show) has led the friend to believe jason is the one she chooses until a few days ago-- the same time capes reliable sources have changed their tune. i think something is fishy like abc is trying to get people riled up so they watch the show-- knwoing that the sleuthers have chosen jason as the final & also because he is the more popular of the 2 by far.

God, I hope you are RIGHT! I will be CRUSHED if I have to watch Jason get his heart broken, dont think I could ever recover enough to watch this show again. The love story fans fave fallen in love with is DEJAY and darn it...Fleiss owes us the fairytale ending!

Quote Originally Posted by coqui3233;3101163;
    Jason knew what he was signing up for. Jason has a brain. Jason has to have known what was going on around him. Jason is a big boy. Hopefully he does not get sucked into this ridiculous silly girls life.
    jason seemed to be able to read her pretty well. This makes me wonder if he saw the signs and hopefully put that body amour back on so it didn't hurt as much. Jesse has 3 homes, supposedly brings in a three figure income and now she is driving a one hundred grand car?? Sounds like she is more materialistic than ready to settle down and have kids. I think Jason's maturity level is al ot higher than hers. When it is all said and done jason is going to be the one to come out on top

FORT Newbie

No matter how many spoilers come out saying it's Jesse, in my heart I truly believe that it's Jason that Deanna chooses. So, until the finale is over I am not going to waver even one little bit in my belief that Jason is the last man standing in the end. IMO, it's the look in Deanna's eyes when she looks at Jason and the that silly little, almost goofy smile that Deanna gets on her face whenever she is around Jason. Deanna is at her best and her happiest when she can simply just be with Jason. To sum it up Deanna just glows around Jason and there is this undeniable chemistry and spark whenever they are talking or kissing. ABC is trying to pull a fast one and make us believe that Deanna chose Jesse when in my heart I know better.

Reality TV... Here I am! Stuck_on_myTV's Avatar

have you noticed the way she holds jason hands?

go on the thread screencaps...

1. when she is on the sofa with jason and her sister

2. when she is at the final rose ceremony

it is a very possessif hold I think.... like : you are mine now, I do not want you to go!

Quote Originally Posted by Stuck_on_myTV;3101644;
    have you noticed the way she holds jason hands?

go on the thread screencaps...

1. when she is on the sofa with jason and her sister

2. when she is at the final rose ceremony

it is a very possessif hold I think.... like : you are mine now, I do not want you to go!
    I understand where you are coming from, but it is best to brace yourself for Jesse as F1. I never saw a love story with Jesse, but I think he's the F1.

FYI...DeAnna is spending 4th of July with her final one...

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;3102774;
    FYI...DeAnna is spending 4th of July with her final one...
    The 5th of July is Jason's Birthday....I take that as a clue!!

Quote Originally Posted by scoobydoo2;3100966;
    I find it very interesting that a friend of mine who knows a very reliable source (someone who works on the show) has led the friend to believe jason is the one she chooses until a few days ago-- the same time capes reliable sources have changed their tune. i think something is fishy like abc is trying to get people riled up so they watch the show-- knwoing that the sleuthers have chosen jason as the final & also because he is the more popular of the 2 by far.
    Interesting..something to ponder for sure! Another reliable poster....Simplechef posted back on 24th for the forum to prepare for a possible F1 Jesse....the source very reliable. I don't know how far back in time the source goes confirmed this with Simplechef. Just seems to many now to not overlook Jesse. When I left last night or early am...I know Bloomers was bringing up some points still about the kneeling shots & still is that limo that looks like Jesse's face in it & then those 2 different flower shots. The editing is just puzzling this season....all over the place....

Likes Scottish Vikings! talldede's Avatar

I'm 100% sure she chooses Jesse. I hope they are happy.