Page 288 of 293 FirstFirst ... 188238278279280281282283284285286287288289290291292293 LastLast
Results 2,871 to 2,880 of 2924

Thread: Bachelorette 4 Spoilers: DeAnna

FORT Fanatic

Re: Bachelorette 4 Spoilers: DeAnna

Quote Originally Posted by Cailg;3098395;
    Someone posed this question on another thread, but if De rejects Jason for Jesse, would your feelings change about the show, De, etc.?
    Yes, it would impact if i would watch the show again because I would feel like I'd been played or conned by ABC. The big romance between Jessie and DeeAnna is not the story I've been watching unfold. Also some of the last few Bachelor shows have just been so so.

Quote Originally Posted by talldede;3098414;
    Yes. I would not watch again. I can say that because I did not watch one show of the Brit. Fleiss, the editors will be killing this franchise for editing Jason and Ty to the extent they did and then pulling the rug out from under them. And, yes, it will reflect horribly on DeAnna.

Personally, I don't see a love story with De and Jesse and neither does the viewing public. I looked at the tubie site last night and the tribute videos for Jesse and DeAnna totaled about 6. The tribute videos for Jason and DeAnna were around 29.

What that says to me is the viewers are not inspired by what they have seen between Jesse and DeAnna at all. Who will watch their engagement party, not me?
    I completely agree. I keep trying to make sense of the editing and why it would be done this way - why lead everyone on? It's a romance/dating show, not a who done it mystery where one can buy the big surprise ending.

What I find interesting, is in the interview yesterday, DeAnna says that she knows about the fanbase of her and her chosen one. If that's true, how can it not be Jason? Videos, blog rolls, the ABC site, JU, here...all have a clear favorite.

Quote Originally Posted by StanleyCupCanes;3098450;
    I completely agree. I keep trying to make sense of the editing and why it would be done this way - why lead everyone on? It's a romance/dating show, not a who done it mystery where one can buy the big surprise ending.

What I find interesting, is in the interview yesterday, DeAnna says that she knows about the fanbase of her and her chosen one. If that's true, how can it not be Jason? Videos, blog rolls, the ABC site, JU, here...all have a clear favorite.
    that's a good point because while there are certainly fans of a De/Jesse pairing, it doesn't seem to compare to the De/Jason supporters. All of this is sooo confusing, and I suppose Fleiss likes it like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Cailg;3098469;
    that's a good point because while there are certainly fans of a De/Jesse pairing, it doesn't seem to compare to the De/Jason supporters. All of this is sooo confusing, and I suppose Fleiss likes it like that.
    Oh you know TPTB love it when they confuse us! And it definitely seems like they have done so.

In answer to your original question -- yes I will watch again regardless of who DeAnna chooses. Maybe I'm a glutton for punishment? Who knows? Really part of the fun for me is sleuthing, and coming on the boards to see different opinions on screencaps, media, edits, body language, etc. It's only natural that most seasons we develop a favorite. Sometimes my favorite "wins" sometimes they don't. So if it's Jason or Jesse that is standing at the end with DeAnna I just want it to be entertaining. The last few episodes have had me glued -- even though I knew the outcome through all of the great sleuthers here. I've really enjoyed watching this season and I hope that I get to enjoy the next as much.

In terms of fan base, yes, it appears by the boards that there is a larger fan base for Jason. I don't know about the general viewing public. I have a group of 5 women that "watch" the show virtually together, meaning we are in different locations but often email back and forth while the show is on. We range in age from early 30's to early 60's. And it's split down the middle. 2 want it to be Jason and 2 want it to be Jesse. I don't know who I want, but this week I've been leaning towards Jesse. By the way, I know a group of 5 has no statistical significance but just wanted throw out my "own little focus group"

Of the two guys Jason is the guy that you want to hook up with your bestfriend. He's sweet. He's loving. He's caring. And he seemds to adore DeAnna. He is quite a catch. Jesse on the other hand is funny, adventurous, quirky, and he too seems to adore DeAnna. He's the guy that you want to be buddies with and you know you'd have a blast no matter what you do. Of the two, I know I'm more attracted to the Jesse type than the Jason type. That's just me and I know it's very different from the majority of people on these boards.

Anyway, that's my $0.02. Hopefully everyone has a safe and happy holiday weekend

[QUOTE=casualfan;3098512;]Oh you know TPTB love it when they confuse us! And it definitely seems like they have done so.

Of the two guys Jason is the guy that you want to hook up with your bestfriend. He's sweet. He's loving. He's caring. And he seemds to adore DeAnna. He is quite a catch. Jesse on the other hand is funny, adventurous, quirky, and he too seems to adore DeAnna. He's the guy that you want to be buddies with and you know you'd have a blast no matter what you do. Of the two, I know I'm more attracted to the Jesse type than the Jason type. That's just me and I know it's very different from the majority of people on these boards.

That reminds me of Trista's season when it came down to her final 2. My friend asked me who I would choose, Ryan or Charlie? Charlie definitely, was my immediate reply. Then she asked who I would choose for my daughter. Hmmm...well, I guess I'd choose Ryan.
    That was a bit of an ah ha moment for me. I realized then that I knew in my heart that Ryan was marriage material, and Charlie an exciting gamble. I don't think De's taking any chances. Witness her comment to Graham. She wants children like tomorrow, and knows that Jason is a good father. She doesn't have to wonder what he'd be like as a dad.

FORT Newbie

I've been ticked at Fleiss ever since the Travis/Sarah sham, but I still keep watching!!

I must say that I like Jesse. I would have no problem watching again if either Jesse or Jason, who I really don't care for wins. But then again I watch with the theory that it's just a show and apart from Trista and Ryan they will be history within weeks if not already any how.
    Yorkies are like potato chips you can't have just one

All is Not What It Seems mdavinci's Avatar

I am a professional trader..as in stock and options. One thing you learn, after time in the market, is that sometimes you need to be a contrarian. This is sep. true when the super majority is saying X (Jason) and you then the tide turns and it is Y (Jesse).

It WILL Be interesting............we may get FOOLED ...Again. Can you hear the WHO song?

If it is Jesse (who is a nice guy) then things don't add up.. In DD's interview she mentioned the "fans favorite" and Jason is won every online pole by a huge margin. I for one... will probably shut it off if it is not Jason at this point.

Okay question for Cape! Everyone at the ABC board is saying you're the source confirming its Jesse that wins. But werent you the one telling us you're convinced it's Jason? *confused*