Page 287 of 293 FirstFirst ... 187237277278279280281282283284285286287288289290291292293 LastLast
Results 2,861 to 2,870 of 2924

Thread: Bachelorette 4 Spoilers: DeAnna

Re: Bachelorette 4 Spoilers: DeAnna

Quote Originally Posted by SkateMom;3071188;
    I agree with your opinion. On the DeAnna Tells All, they show the DeAnna and Jason alone time from a different video angle; I really think it is during that time that she confirms with herself that this is what she has been searching for.

Graham & Jeremy, sure I think they're hot,...heck, I think Twilley can be hot at certain times. It's the unique qualities about each of these guys that is attractive--not just the physical qualities.

Grant you, I don't know what happens after DeAnna chooses her F1, but she's very serious about trying to make something work and I highly doubt it would be over quickly. Rumors and speculation are the norm at this time.
    You know I have rewatched that scene over and over a few times in slo-mo. They show her in that scene on DTA laying on Jason's chest and her eyes are very telling to me. I also watch how their hands come together, that whole scene was left out of the original part but put in here. It is truly one of the most romantic things I have ever seen.

FORT Newbie

Old Photos Of DeAnna From High School, Video of her visiting the school last week

Here are some old photos from DeAnna Pappas from high school plus a video of her as she returned to visit the school last week.

Go to

wsbtv.com/vj

(It's the web site for the ABC station in Atlanta)

Re: Old Photos Of DeAnna From High School, Video of her visiting the school last week

Quote Originally Posted by nelsonhicks;3088809;
    Here are some old photos from DeAnna Pappas from high school plus a video of her as she returned to visit the school last week.

Go to

wsbtv.com/vj

(It's the web site for the ABC station in Atlanta)
    Thanks, great clip!

Quote Originally Posted by DestinyFan;3071180;
    That's too funny! First off Deanna noticed Jason long before Graham, and anyone with eyes can see there is nothing beyond attraction with Graham. And with Jason there is attraction as well as love growing, so safe to say who has it in the bag. As for Graham/DEanna connection...haha! I see more of a connection between Barney & Big Bird

You know Destiny, I'm just one of these that neve jumped on the Graham Cracker bandwagon. Never did. I simply saw lust. Never love. Lust wears out eventually....Whatever connection they might have had was steeped in arguments, disagreements, and drama. Nothing about those traits secures a strong love or marriage. Graham is gone and I for one am thankful.

One thing I keep remembering is that De states that the man has to know what he wants. I think Jason has shown that for a long time. Also on the last date Jason and her did talk about Ty just a little bit.
    At the same time with all the edits it is hard to tell what they are feeding us. I imagine most of the watchers do not go to these boards so they really have no idea who.

I sure hope that she picks Jason....I also feel that Graham was on the show for publicity...have you seen his website?

graham does strike me as a publicity hound. jmo. jason just wants to complete his family and get on with his pvt life. dee would be nuts to let him get away!!

Someone posed this question on another thread, but if De rejects Jason for Jesse, would your feelings change about the show, De, etc.?

Likes Scottish Vikings! talldede's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cailg;3098395;
    Someone posed this question on another thread, but if De rejects Jason for Jesse, would your feelings change about the show, De, etc.?
    Yes. I would not watch again. I can say that because I did not watch one show of the Brit. Fleiss, the editors will be killing this franchise for editing Jason and Ty to the extent they did and then pulling the rug out from under them. And, yes, it will reflect horribly on DeAnna.

Personally, I don't see a love story with De and Jesse and neither does the viewing public. I looked at the tubie site last night and the tribute videos for Jesse and DeAnna totaled about 6. The tribute videos for Jason and DeAnna were around 29.

What that says to me is the viewers are not inspired by what they have seen between Jesse and DeAnna at all. Who will watch their engagement party, not me?

Quote Originally Posted by talldede;3098414;
    Yes. I would not watch again. I can say that because I did not watch one show of the Brit. Fleiss, the editors will be killing this franchise for editing Jason and Ty to the extent they did and then pulling the rug out from under them. And, yes, it will reflect horribly on DeAnna.

Personally, I don't see a love story with De and Jesse and neither does the viewing public. I looked at the tubie site last night and the tribute videos for Jesse and DeAnna totaled about 6. The tribute videos for Jason and DeAnna were around 29.

What that says to me is the viewers are not inspired by what they have seen between Jesse and DeAnna at all. Who will watch their engagement party, not me?
    nope, I don't see it even the little bit with Jesse either.